Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Musa786 said:
Yes I received both letters but on ppr letter it was written ur visa is ready for issuance app ka b aese hi letter pe likha tha? Ayr mujhe kitna wait kerna hai?Is ke baad woh koi additional documents to nahi mangte yeh last hai na
u got remed +ppr request so that means
quickly do ur remed fast n get the receipt n send it in with the passport n make sure u follow the instructions on both sheets n soon u will get ur visa probably by next month or soo :D insha'allah

and remember to pray for everyone else who is waiting :D

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
theshaikh said:
thanks sabii
Just going to wait it out, it happens when it happens, Allah-hu-Alam.
Also a reminder for all brothers and sisters to fast and pray during Hajj season especially for our cases to come through
<b>
Abu Hurairah relates that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "There are no days more loved to Allah for you to worship Him therein than the ten days of Dhul Hijjah. Fasting any day during it is equivalent to fasting one year and to offer salatul tahajjud (late-night prayer) during one of its nights is like performing the late night prayer on the night of power. [i.e., Lailatul Qadr]." [This is related by at-Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah, and al-Baihaqi]
</b>
Yeah i wanted to fast the last ten days and pray lots :D but i dont kno wen does it start n wen does it end??? anyone kno///???

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
fayzaan said:
not another letter, initially they asked my wife over the phone, but now I received the letter dated Sept 25, 2012 detailing all the things they're asking. I already sent most of this crap I don't understand what more they want.

would you like to see it too?
whoa! Calm down buddy! and you sent the whole stack only last month, right? These guys take around 4-5 weeks to update their records. So, instead of getting so upset about it, just email your MP about this latest letter, and ask him to inform CHC that you've already sent all this stuff to them. You may also add this pic to your email showing your MP your exasperation. but really, you're being too reactive.

The same thing happened to us too, btw. We sent the proof of our Rukhsati to CHC voluntarily. Later when we inquired, they said that we had not sent in anything of the kind to them. Plus they said that they had asked me to send in a PCC, and they didnt get that either.

To that we just replied that here's the proof, and i sent all this already. They in return asked for 3-4 weeks, after which they updated the MP about the receiving of these docs.

I hope it helps you. Don't lose your cool, bro. It's going to be all fine, Inshallah.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fayzaan said:
not another letter, initially they asked my wife over the phone, but now I received the letter dated Sept 25, 2012 detailing all the things they're asking. I already sent most of this crap I don't understand what more they want.

would you like to see it too?
that shows how childish u r ...

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tofan-ram said:
I agree with you, I have to stop socializing and isolate my self from society for a while until this thing can be sort out some how ::)

I think after reading news about a 96 years old men and 54 years old women became parent in Indian, i totally on your side and age dont play any part CIC process ;D
good 4 u ...

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Musa786 said:
Yes I received both letters but on ppr letter it was written ur visa is ready for issuance app ka b aese hi letter pe likha tha? Ayr mujhe kitna wait kerna hai?Is ke baad woh koi additional documents to nahi mangte yeh last hai na
Haan yeh last hai.. Ab woh kuch nahi mangein gey.

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
Musa786 said:
Meri post ka bohat kam replay ata hai :p ab to bata do
I guess people are trying to make you get used to CHC.. they don't reply to anyone either..

mrs khan84

Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 2010
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
AOR Received.
january 2011
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
feb 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH..
R.Mujgani said:
Yeah i wanted to fast the last ten days and pray lots :D but i dont kno wen does it start n wen does it end??? anyone kno///???
its not da last days...its da first ten days...n it has already started....n till eid u kn hav roza...especiaaly on hajj day one shd fast...n i guess it falls on 25 sept...remembr me in ur prayrs also...

Musa786

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
8 June 2011
Med's Request
15 sept2012
Med's Done....
9 oct 2012
Interview........
Noooooo
Passport Req..
15 Sept 2012 (submitted 9th oct )
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah Soon :)
LANDED..........
InshAllah Soon :)
R.Mujgani said:
u got remed +ppr request so that means
quickly do ur remed fast n get the receipt n send it in with the passport n make sure u follow the instructions on both sheets n soon u will get ur visa probably by next month or soo :D insha'allah

and remember to pray for everyone else who is waiting :D
App ke munh main ghee shkar ase hi kehte hain na? Inshallah everyone will get their visa by the grace of almighty Allah

SUR1

Dec 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
File Transfer...
June 2011
Salam Everyone,

Alhumdulillah today my wife got her passport back with visa.
Our case is one of July 2012 PPR+Re-med cases.

Summary of our case:
File was transferred in June 2011(Nikkah Only case) and in July 2012 we received Remed and PPR request and nothing in between was asked, no additional forms and re-PCC and even no voluntary proofs or anything was provided from our side. Only problem we had in our case when we requested for address change which they didn’t change on time and first PPR+Remed letter was sent to wrong address, it took 2 months to get it corrected and delivered to right address.

At the time of submission following list of documents were submitted:
Few FB screen shots including the one showing we exchanged 5000 messages.
Gmail screen shots
Boarding pass and exit/entry stamps
Pics: Engagement Pics, Nikkah Pics(all events including mosque, wife’s place and reception),family dinner and few outing pics. Around 40 pics I submitted as I stayed there for 15 days and no visit after that.
I always used G3 calling service and good record of that submitted.
No Skype
No money transfer receipts.

My advice to all who are waiting on different stages, please be patient and have trust & faith on ALLAH(SWT), HE knows everything better than anyone and has a plan for everything. HE will give you when it’s a right time for you.

PS: You don’t need to send tons of pages if they ask for something. In our case, me and my wife exchanged 5000 FB messages but I sent them only 4 screen shots and GCMS notes they mentioned proofs are satisfactory. Same with pics, only sent few pics showing all the events and were well organized in chronological order.

mrs khan84

Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 2010
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
AOR Received.
january 2011
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
feb 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH..
fayzaan said:
AND IF I DONT THEN MAY ALLAH GIVE ME DEATH, AMEEN!! one billion times. I will not wait a day more than December 31, 2012.
ohhh come on never say things lik these...life is a gift...never b ungrateful for anythng...n its just a stupid visa....i talkd rubbish...i complained abt life...n evrythng became so complicated....i was admitted in hospital...underwent a surgry n lost my baby...n at dat time i realized dat life is not just abt complaining abt visa...all i wantd was good health....i just cldnt bear da pain....life is not so cheap to b wasted for just a visa....b thankful....dat u r pyhsically fit....n hav a healthy life....visa ajai ga.....

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
hallao

i dont know what they are doing . my case changed to decision made 2 weeks ago and showing canadian address but i did not recevied my passport back yet ? i did send email yesterday but i did not recevied answer from them . why they dosnt want to send my passport back ?

mahwigul

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Additional required ..submitted in July 2012
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
15th March 2011
Med's Request
Remedical requested again after first one lost..along wid Repcc n supp.forms
Med's Done....
20th march 2013
Passport Req..
5th june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18th june 2013....received on 21st june 2013 Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
landed on 4th september 2013
SUR1 said:
Salam Everyone,

Alhumdulillah today my wife got her passport back with visa.
Our case is one of July 2012 PPR+Re-med cases.

Summary of our case:
File was transferred in June 2011(Nikkah Only case) and in July 2012 we received Remed and PPR request and nothing in between was asked, no additional forms and re-PCC and even no voluntary proofs or anything was provided from our side. Only problem we had in our case when we requested for address change which they didn't change on time and first PPR+Remed letter was sent to wrong address, it took 2 months to get it corrected and delivered to right address.

At the time of submission following list of documents were submitted:
Few FB screen shots including the one showing we exchanged 5000 messages.
Gmail screen shots
Boarding pass and exit/entry stamps
Pics: Engagement Pics, Nikkah Pics(all events including mosque, wife's place and reception),family dinner and few outing pics. Around 40 pics I submitted as I stayed there for 15 days and no visit after that.
I always used G3 calling service and good record of that submitted.
No Skype
No money transfer receipts.

My advice to all who are waiting on different stages, please be patient and have trust & faith on ALLAH(SWT), HE knows everything better than anyone and has a plan for everything. HE will give you when it's a right time for you.

PS: You don't need to send tons of pages if they ask for something. In our case, me and my wife exchanged 5000 FB messages but I sent them only 4 screen shots and GCMS notes they mentioned proofs are satisfactory. Same with pics, only sent few pics showing all the events and were well organized in chronological order.

Congrats wow...dats good
Goodluk to u n ur wife
Wishing u a happy life ahead
Do remember allllll of us at dis forum ....in ur prayerz

mahwigul

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Additional required ..submitted in July 2012
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
15th March 2011
Med's Request
Remedical requested again after first one lost..along wid Repcc n supp.forms
Med's Done....
20th march 2013
Passport Req..
5th june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18th june 2013....received on 21st june 2013 Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
landed on 4th september 2013
farhadf80 said:
hallao

i dont know what they are doing . my case changed to decision made 2 weeks ago and showing canadian address but i did not recevied my passport back yet ? i did send email yesterday but i did not recevied answer from them . why they dosnt want to send my passport back ?
Holay holay farhad bro :)
In sha Allah u will get it soon..u will get it in october dnt worry..in sha Allah
They will send it soon