25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
zainabanwar said:
my husband emailed the MP, they replied in 3 days only... quick and efficient eh ?
so the forwarded my husband chc-isb email.. that is

Greetings from Islamabad,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Thank you for your email. Please be advised that this application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be pushed to the next stage of processing. In compliance with the department's commitment to the "first in, first out" policy, we process cases in the order they are received at our office. Application would be reviewed upon its turn in queue.

Your representations in this case have been noted and will be taken into consideration when the application is reviewed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

do u think its a positive sign that its with the decision making officer?.. its after the background checks right... should i keep my hope high.. or its just a regular reply they send everyone ?..
"Your representations in this case have been noted and will be taken into consideration when the application is reviewed. "

what the hell is that supposed to mean...you think it means its going to be prioritized or something?

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
Tinno said:
Alhumdolilah I got my passport back:)
Congratzz! finally we hear a good news! :)

zainabanwar

Jul 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-8-2011
Doc's Request.
22-6-2012
File Transfer...
20-10-2011
Med's Request
13-7-2012
Med's Done....
16-7-2012 e cas updated 19-9-2012
Passport Req..
issued 23-2-2013 received 27-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
issued 13-3-2013 received 19-3-2013
fayzaan said:
"Your representations in this case have been noted and will be taken into consideration when the application is reviewed. "

what the hell is that supposed to mean...you think it means its going to be prioritized or something?

i wish.... it means that CHC ISB would let the MP know if something happens or if they send in something... as if im the prime ministers daughter that they will prioritize my case :p

DSF

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 April 2011
Doc's Request.
16 March 2012
AOR Received.
16 March 2012
File Transfer...
7 June 2011
Med's Request
10 May 2012
Med's Done....
25 May 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30 June 2012.... received by chc I on 3 july 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 dec 2012.... recived18 dec 2012
LANDED..........
soon inshaAllah
fozi987 said:
i went to MP on august 31, 2012 nd he replied on september 6, 2012. he said it take 1-2 days but it was long weekend so got reply late. I went to liberal
what did he tell u abt the status of ur application?? why are they delaying the return of pp.

fozi987

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2011
Doc's Request.
11-07-2012(Supplementary Forms Request)
File Transfer...
11-10-2011
Med's Request
13-07- 2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-07- 2012(Submitted on July 18,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
10-10- 2012
LANDED..........
30-10-2012 Alhumdulilah
DSF said:
what did he tell u abt the status of ur application?? why are they delaying the return of pp.
Below is the reply from MP

"We have received the following response from Islamabad:

Thank you for your e-mail below. This application is currently in process and is in queue to be reviewed by an immigration officer. Currently, we await medical examination results for the medical letter that was sent out on 07 July 2012.
A copy of this message has already been mailed to you.

If your husband has not yet received the medical examination request letter, please provide me with his mailing address, so we can request that the letter be resent."

DSF

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 April 2011
Doc's Request.
16 March 2012
AOR Received.
16 March 2012
File Transfer...
7 June 2011
Med's Request
10 May 2012
Med's Done....
25 May 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soon inshaAllah
zainabanwar said:
i got a call from CHC, i missed three calls and my heart sinked when i saw i did it... but out of the record and the way they are known they called me back.. and asked me did i do my medical, i told them yes i got it done on july 16.. he said okay.. he said from where and i told him from IOM.. and as expected they havent received my re medicals... i told them i have the receipt, should i send them its copy, they said no need.. they will sort it out themselves, i asked them should i be worried about it that u havent received it yet, they said no theyll inquire themselves.. so today is 12 sep.. i got the remedical on 13 july dated july 12.. so they opened my file after 2 months... khair i asked him if my background check is over, he said no it would go now to the officer for the background and security check.. i asked him are they convinced with my relationship status they said yes of course that part is done ages back.. i asked them when can i expect my ppr.. he said i cant give u a date, but we will get ur remedical and then you will get it... so just imagine they opened by file after two months to either send me the ppr or to send my file for the background check.. but thanks to IOM or new dehli people they didnt do anything of my re medical.. i hope everything sorts out, but at least im happy that they think that my relationship is genuine, the background check is like i have got a lot of travelling history but at least its all clear, i have not committed any crime :p.. so at least im relieved that Shukar alhamdoulillah i wont be put in the interview que.. but according to their speed i guess i should lose all hope to receive my ppr this year.. may be early next year.. its better that it takes times and just i get over with it for good.. dont want to haste it and destroy things for good.. seriously now the condition is this that i dont mind doing a new medical because of their own mistake too...
im glad the person who called me was decent enough to answer all my questions.. he had the patience to do so :d..
well congrats zainab. i receieved the same call after one month of my remed. he asked me the same thing and i receieved ppr after two days. so u will get ppr on 14 sep.

DSF

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 April 2011
Doc's Request.
16 March 2012
AOR Received.
16 March 2012
File Transfer...
7 June 2011
Med's Request
10 May 2012
Med's Done....
25 May 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soon inshaAllah
Mississauga123 said:
My wife got her Visa in mail today. The entire process took almost 17 months, I originally applied in Canada in May 2011. No interview, no additional information requested, no documents translated by anyone else, I did my own translation.

The two things that I did a bit differently was that I had my nikah form (original) filled out in english, which is perfectly legal in Pakistan. I visited my wife after almost a year, and took allot of pictures with the extended family, and in each picture, I explained who each person is, and how they are related to me or my wife.

Not sure if this information helps anyone.
congrats
did ur status change to med results recieved??

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
fayzaan said:

It only means that you have appointed your MP as your representative, nothing to do with expediting the case.

When I got the reply that my app is with the DMO I was on the seventh sky, because our MP office also told me that DMO is the same as the visa officer. It is different than the immigration officer. But it's almost a month since this response, and we've not seen any PPR. Let's pray that it really does mean something good :)

DSF

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 April 2011
Doc's Request.
16 March 2012
AOR Received.
16 March 2012
File Transfer...
7 June 2011
Med's Request
10 May 2012
Med's Done....
25 May 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soon inshaAllah
laila hasan said:
UPDATE AS OF 13TH SEPTEMBER 2012
SINCE JULY WAITING FOR VISA

ID DATE SUBMITTED CHANGE OF STATUS CASE TYPE
(PASSPORT+ RE-MEDICAL).

1.LAILA HASAN ............... 9TH JULY ..............NONE...................HUSBAND
2.FOZI987............. 18TH JULY ...............NONE ................. HUSBAND
3.CV4SPO ............. 19TH JULY ..............NONE .................WIFE
4.SAWERA ............ 20TH JULY ..............NONE .................HUSBAND
5.TINNO ........... 23RD JULY ..............NONE .................HUSBAND6.RETA1 ............ 23RD JULY ..............NONE .................WIFE
7.INNOCENT_EYEZ ........ 25th JULY ..............NONE ................HUSBAND
8.ARKANSAS2045 ............ 12TH JULY .............. YES WIFE(Passport Back with Visa)
9.NAINTARA .....................19th JULY.......... NONE WIFE
10.RAZA 123 .....................23rd JULY .................NONE......................
11.SARAH82......................18TH JULY NONE WIFE
12.fm.jum..........................6th JULY NONE
13.DSF...............................3RD JULY NONE ........................

2 down 11 more to go. please add urself if u sent ur pp in month of july. thanks

our medical results have been recieved is still not updated in ecases.

tinno did ur estatus change to med results recieved or u simply gor visa wdout any change in estatus?
i am asking this so that we should knw if this estatus is of any use of just stupid scam

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
zainabanwar said:
i got a call from CHC, i missed three calls and my heart sinked when i saw i did it... but out of the record and the way they are known they called me back.. and asked me did i do my medical, i told them yes i got it done on july 16.. he said okay.. he said from where and i told him from IOM.. and as expected they havent received my re medicals... i told them i have the receipt, should i send them its copy, they said no need.. they will sort it out themselves, i asked them should i be worried about it that u havent received it yet, they said no theyll inquire themselves.. so today is 12 sep.. i got the remedical on 13 july dated july 12.. so they opened my file after 2 months... khair i asked him if my background check is over, he said no it would go now to the officer for the background and security check.. i asked him are they convinced with my relationship status they said yes of course that part is done ages back.. i asked them when can i expect my ppr.. he said i cant give u a date, but we will get ur remedical and then you will get it... so just imagine they opened by file after two months to either send me the ppr or to send my file for the background check.. but thanks to IOM or new dehli people they didnt do anything of my re medical.. i hope everything sorts out, but at least im happy that they think that my relationship is genuine, the background check is like i have got a lot of travelling history but at least its all clear, i have not committed any crime :p.. so at least im relieved that Shukar alhamdoulillah i wont be put in the interview que.. but according to their speed i guess i should lose all hope to receive my ppr this year.. may be early next year.. its better that it takes times and just i get over with it for good.. dont want to haste it and destroy things for good.. seriously now the condition is this that i dont mind doing a new medical because of their own mistake too...
im glad the person who called me was decent enough to answer all my questions.. he had the patience to do so :d..
Wow! That's a ray of hope. I'm surprized that they ever take the time to do this :D May you be out of this mess soon, Inshallah! Now my hopes are high again, because I did my remed in may, and my ecas were updated to medical results are received when I checked some 20 days later. Please everyone here pray for me along with themselves that I get my case completed within a month. It's already over two years since we married :)

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
First of Thanks to Allah million, billion and trillion times
my wife get her passport back with visa today.
i took exact 19 months and 1 day.

i pray for everyone.

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
Congratulations to Missisuaga123 on getting his PP back. Have a wonderful life ahead!

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
anzee said:
First of Thanks to Allah million, billion and trillion times
my wife get her passport back with visa today.
i took exact 19 months and 1 day.

i pray for everyone.
Big congrats! It's been a lucky day for some :) Mashallah!

DSF

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 April 2011
Doc's Request.
16 March 2012
AOR Received.
16 March 2012
File Transfer...
7 June 2011
Med's Request
10 May 2012
Med's Done....
25 May 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soon inshaAllah
2 months and ten days after i sent my and my daughter's passport.

pls everyone pray for me .

DSF

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 April 2011
Doc's Request.
16 March 2012
AOR Received.
16 March 2012
File Transfer...
7 June 2011
Med's Request
10 May 2012
Med's Done....
25 May 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
soon inshaAllah
anzee, Mississauga123 and tinno got visa today.
lets see when is our lucky day