VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
sponsor of applicant said:
your MP is fast
mine told the to wait for 3 weeks
My Mp also told me to wait for 3 weeks.

I Don't understand take them 3 weeks to write email.
Here in Canada productive efficiency are so slow, Slowest Country.

Mississauga123

Nov 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife got her Visa in mail today. The entire process took almost 17 months, I originally applied in Canada in May 2011. No interview, no additional information requested, no documents translated by anyone else, I did my own translation.

The two things that I did a bit differently was that I had my nikah form (original) filled out in english, which is perfectly legal in Pakistan. I visited my wife after almost a year, and took allot of pictures with the extended family, and in each picture, I explained who each person is, and how they are related to me or my wife.

Not sure if this information helps anyone.

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
Atif Shegiwal said:
Farhad jan e chi kada..ba nazari man khanami shuma mistake kada...CHC tanha hamrai fedex wa TCS registar ast....hamrai leopard hech irtibat na darat...agar khanami shuma felan dar pesahwer basha so plz tell her to go leopard and tell them to return the passport back....bayat az tarafi TCS raee shawad...anja saf saf gofta k az tariqe FEDEX or TCS...look at this

How to send passport to embassy

By corier to FEDEX or TCS.

Address

CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION
IMMIGRATION SECTION
SECTOR G-5, Diplomatic Enclave
Islamabad, Pakistan

agar baz hum bawari shuma na miyayad so go and check here.....there are all answers and questions...so u will find ur answer there too which is mentioned TCS or FEDEx...chon felan FEDEX dar peshawer mawjod na darat so TCS is fine...agar chizi amar khedmat basha dar peshawer gofta metani

Atif namefamam man ba una ziyad goftam az tariq TCS rawan konen machom chera eto kadan . hanoz feker konam pasport naraseda . hala khanomam afghanistan raft

fozi987

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2011
Doc's Request.
11-07-2012(Supplementary Forms Request)
File Transfer...
11-10-2011
Med's Request
13-07- 2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-07- 2012(Submitted on July 18,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
10-10- 2012
LANDED..........
30-10-2012 Alhumdulilah
Tinno said:
Alhumdolilah I got my passport back:)
Congratulations!! did ur ecas chnge to medical results received / when?

fozi987

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2011
Doc's Request.
11-07-2012(Supplementary Forms Request)
File Transfer...
11-10-2011
Med's Request
13-07- 2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-07- 2012(Submitted on July 18,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
10-10- 2012
LANDED..........
30-10-2012 Alhumdulilah
sponsor of applicant said:
ok here is the full story

every one coming to canada should start taking notes ...... 8)
you can go for a g1 as long as you are over 16
then you have to wait for 12 months (8 months if you do in class course)
you can avoid the wait and go straight for G2 only if you have a valid driver's license from your country with more then 2 years of experience
in that case you will have to take you license to consulate general of pakistan and have them endorse it for you then take you license and endorsement letter back to driver exam centre
now they will put your pakistani license in the system and allow you to go for G road test
if you fail G road test you can go for G2 next time after 10 days

with G2 you can drive a car at a really high insurance rate so my advice is not to put your name in insurance until you have G license
after you pass your G2 test you will have to wait 10 days before you can go for G

IF you don't bring your pakistani driver's license with you
you can still go for G1 get your G1
sorry you cant drive with G1 unless you have valid insurance and there is a driving instructor on passenger seat of your car or a person with 4 years of ontario driving experience with G license
if you wana go on highway with G1 license your only option is to drive with driving instructor

after G1 you will have to wait for 12 months (8 months if you take in class 10 hour course) before you can get G2
after G2 you will have to wait another year before you can go for G license
G2 license is only good for 5 years you have to get your G within 5 years or go for G2 again
after you get your G license you can drive and it does not expire unless the license holder does something seriously stupid

let me know if you need information regardin A,B,C,D,E,F,M1 or M class license ......... ;D

AND I WROTE ALL THAT BECAUSE I AM SO MUCH FRUSTRATED AT CHC-I RIGHT NOW AND I HAD TO TAKE IT OUT SOME HOW :D
Jazak Allah for sharing the info. :)

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi senior,

I got email from chc_isb two month before with below message, since 9 month i have send documents requested by chc after that i didnt received any mail, please acknowledge me what is the status of my process ? secondly there is no status of my application while i am checking my client id and my spouse application gmcs no?

waiting of your kind feedback's

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,
Immigration Section

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013

Usman.Bajwa79

Aug 14, 2012
Vaughan, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2011
Doc's Request.
12-06-2012
AOR Received.
12-05-2012
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
18-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 February 2013

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013

laila hasan

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Mississauga123 said:
My wife got her Visa in mail today. The entire process took almost 17 months, I originally applied in Canada in May 2011. No interview, no additional information requested, no documents translated by anyone else, I did my own translation.

The two things that I did a bit differently was that I had my nikah form (original) filled out in english, which is perfectly legal in Pakistan. I visited my wife after almost a year, and took allot of pictures with the extended family, and in each picture, I explained who each person is, and how they are related to me or my wife.

Not sure if this information helps anyone.

Well Congrats. when did u send ur passort. Did ur status changed before u received ur pp.

laila hasan

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
UPDATE AS OF 13TH SEPTEMBER 2012
SINCE JULY WAITING FOR VISA

ID DATE SUBMITTED CHANGE OF STATUS CASE TYPE
(PASSPORT+ RE-MEDICAL).

1.LAILA HASAN ............... 9TH JULY ..............NONE...................HUSBAND
2.FOZI987............. 18TH JULY ...............NONE ................. HUSBAND
3.CV4SPO ............. 19TH JULY ..............NONE .................WIFE
4.SAWERA ............ 20TH JULY ..............NONE .................HUSBAND
5.TINNO ........... 23RD JULY ..............NONE .................HUSBAND6.RETA1 ............ 23RD JULY ..............NONE .................WIFE
7.INNOCENT_EYEZ ........ 25th JULY ..............NONE ................HUSBAND
8.ARKANSAS2045 ............ 12TH JULY .............. YES WIFE(Passport Back with Visa)
9.NAINTARA .....................19th JULY.......... NONE WIFE
10.RAZA 123 .....................23rd JULY .................NONE......................
11.SARAH82......................18TH JULY NONE WIFE
12.fm.jum..........................6th JULY NONE
13.DSF...............................3RD JULY NONE ........................

2 down 11 more to go. please add urself if u sent ur pp in month of july. thanks

umairmalik

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-07-2012
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
Tinno said:
Alhumdolilah I got my passport back:)
congrats bro.. Did ur status changed to decision made?

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
zainabanwar said:
i got a call from CHC, i missed three calls and my heart sinked when i saw i did it... but out of the record and the way they are known they called me back.. and asked me did i do my medical, i told them yes i got it done on july 16.. he said okay.. he said from where and i told him from IOM.. and as expected they havent received my re medicals... i told them i have the receipt, should i send them its copy, they said no need.. they will sort it out themselves, i asked them should i be worried about it that u havent received it yet, they said no theyll inquire themselves.. so today is 12 sep.. i got the remedical on 13 july dated july 12.. so they opened my file after 2 months... khair i asked him if my background check is over, he said no it would go now to the officer for the background and security check.. i asked him are they convinced with my relationship status they said yes of course that part is done ages back.. i asked them when can i expect my ppr.. he said i cant give u a date, but we will get ur remedical and then you will get it... so just imagine they opened by file after two months to either send me the ppr or to send my file for the background check.. but thanks to IOM or new dehli people they didnt do anything of my re medical.. i hope everything sorts out, but at least im happy that they think that my relationship is genuine, the background check is like i have got a lot of travelling history but at least its all clear, i have not committed any crime :p.. so at least im relieved that Shukar alhamdoulillah i wont be put in the interview que.. but according to their speed i guess i should lose all hope to receive my ppr this year.. may be early next year.. its better that it takes times and just i get over with it for good.. dont want to haste it and destroy things for good.. seriously now the condition is this that i dont mind doing a new medical because of their own mistake too...
im glad the person who called me was decent enough to answer all my questions.. he had the patience to do so :d..
Some good information here. Maybe this is why a lot of us who did remed in July haven't heard anything yet...maybe my wife will get a call too on the 19/20th of Sept.

Don't lose hope, lots of time this year...we're just into September. We've got 3 more months, should be enough time for background/security checks? maybe they will manually request the remeds from new dehli office.