25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
sheebataha said:
did your sister find out that her med was cancelled through GCMS notes??
yea that's what we see under medical section for #2. Her's is also a husband case.

for my wife it shows 1st medical passed 2nd not started and it shows that it was created the same time the first medical was updated. First medical for my wife expired in April. So for those worried about not getting remed request, don't worry because my wife got her remed request in July.

laila hasan

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Tinno said:
Did'nt you ask them by mail?Because you should know what's going on there.
I ve emailed them already no relpy either..... looks like they are busy sending ppr instead of clearly the passsoprt which they already holds. God help us.

ranazia

Aug 5, 2012
samnoo said:
are u sure after dispatching they will change the addresss .? and update with canada address.
AOA!
You guys are all so funny....unpacking in Canada...I wish. It's actually my husband who is coming from Pakistan and he hasn't been able to get a confirmed ticket as of yet and nothing seems to be open until mid/late September.
As for the address online, my husband's case says "Decision Made" and still has his address in Pakistan.
I hope this answers your question.

RockinAdy

Mar 31, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
November 2011
Med's Request
oct.2012
Med's Done....
oct.2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
nov. 2012(decision made Dec.2012)
VISA ISSUED...
12december,2012
LANDED..........
17 December 2012,Thanks to Allah
fayzaan said:
I had to redo 2 or 3 forms because we didn't complete them properly or left blanks. They also asked for a Nika Nama from the union council (We sent 2, one original that my wife had w/stamp from Foreign Affairs and another from NADRA). Also asked for more pictures (if we had any), more proof of communication, more proof of financial support an updated police certificate from all locations she lived at for 6+ months (so we sent 1 for Quetta and another for Pindi).

I believe that was about it. I ended up having to ask for an extension because we received the letter very late. I am just tired of all this garbage because of how our relationship is going. Allah knows best I guess...must be some form of punishment for me :/
Salaam Fayzaan Buddy,very thanks for ur quick previous reply.indeed I went out of city so jst came and got online nw.ur reply was
very useful in order to warn me about what I may be facing ahead.about ur relation,u feeling getting pissed off this is for sure,it happens most often in far relationship.
but am sure pain is temporary and glory is forever for us.you ve handled situation with ur document request being very smart.
hopefully these mentally retarted,kanjer,opportunist kameeney in embassy will not ask u anymore.Inshallah passport request
is coming nearby.

ghussain

Aug 1, 2012
ranazia said:
AOA!
You guys are all so funny....unpacking in Canada...I wish. It's actually my husband who is coming from Pakistan and he hasn't been able to get a confirmed ticket as of yet and nothing seems to be open until mid/late September.
As for the address online, my husband's case says "Decision Made" and still has his address in Pakistan.
thanks and have a great time with your hubby soon INSHALLAH

samnoo

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2011
Doc's Request.
27-05-2011
AOR Received.
17-07-2011
File Transfer...
28-04-2012
Med's Request
28-05-2012
Med's Done....
09-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-Aug-2012
LANDED..........
inshallah in 15-Sep-2012
ranazia said:
AOA!
THANKS RANAZIA, WE HOPE AND PRAY THAT YOUR HUSBAND WILL REACH CANADA VERY SOON.

Mansor

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Atif Shegiwal said:
Hello friends...anyone got PPR after Eid or not?
no not yet n my n ur cases r the same cuz my case May 2011 too but still waiting for PPR i hope we all get PPR in these days soon Ameen

samnoo

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2011
Doc's Request.
27-05-2011
AOR Received.
17-07-2011
File Transfer...
28-04-2012
Med's Request
28-05-2012
Med's Done....
09-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-Aug-2012
LANDED..........
inshallah in 15-Sep-2012
Mansor said:
no not yet n my n ur cases r the same cuz my case May 2011 too but still waiting for PPR i hope we all get PPR in these days soon Ameen
inshahullah you will get soon,,,, :)

Bilal Nazir

Aug 29, 2012
File received by CIC on June 8, 2011
File transfer - July 26

I have been checking status online and it keeps saying - Application Received - We received your application for permanent residence on June 8, 2011

It hasn't changed since like July 2011. Why is that? We got request for police certificate and some other stuff back in April 2012 and then again in June we were asked to provide with proof of financial support, chats, phone bills, etc. and copy of marriage certificate.

Nothing since then.

Is this normal?

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
ashley1 said:
same problem with me, i have sponsored my spouse and i can check the status from my UCI which says thatw e have received application for permanent residence for on xxxxxxxx but whenever i want to check staus with my spouse name and file no it says that unable to identify , dont know whats going on. share ur experience
just make sure to select "immigration file number" as your identification type
name is the "second name" of the applicant the person in pakistan not the person sponsoring from canada
and its only the second name not the full name
and date of birth common mistake ppl do in selecting date of birth is that thay some time select 2012 as year ----- well its common mistake ------ but we are not that young

and country of birth is pakistan for most of us unless your spouse was born outside pakistan in some other country

samnoo

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2011
Doc's Request.
27-05-2011
AOR Received.
17-07-2011
File Transfer...
28-04-2012
Med's Request
28-05-2012
Med's Done....
09-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-Aug-2012
LANDED..........
inshallah in 15-Sep-2012
Mansor said:
thank you so much n you will get ur passport wit visa soon too inshallah

Dears,

Please go to the below link and read it because the immigration system has been changed. only for informations.

http://www.canadavisa.com/news/entry/citizenship-and-immigration-canada-reviews-its-last-twelve-months-24122012.html

Thanks

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
babbi said:
if ur only nikkah is done not ruskhati than how u provide them honeymoon and rukhsati pictures?
but if ur rukhsati is also done and u have pics of honeymoon and other ocassion pics and bills etc u send them by urself i dont think so that there is need that ur wife comes and then u sen proofs.u have to send them asasp.
if only nikah is done just tell then that only nikah is done and we dont live togather
if they refuse --- so be it
atleast you did not lie to them
worst thing you can do to yourself is to lie about your case or in other words give them wrongful information
if you tell them the truth and they still refuse your case you can do rukhsati start living togather start your normal life gather proof and apply again
but the worst thing you can do in this case is to give them a message that your wife is going to pakistan just to get some pictures so you can get the visa
i am sorry but if you look at it with visa officer's eyes it looks kind of shady

Tinno

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
File Transfer...
Oct 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
17-07-2012 sent to CHC on 23-07-12
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
laila hasan said:
I ve emailed them already no relpy either..... looks like they are busy sending ppr instead of clearly the passsoprt which they already holds. God help us.

I have mailed them yesterday too..Lets see wut happend.

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
Ezee said:
Sit on table and make your Rukhsati plan even in future dates and write letter to CHCI tell them your Rukhsati is not done yet but we have plane for that on 2012/??/?? or 2013/ later dates.
• You can book your marriage hall and send them proof
• Print your Shadi Cards and send them proof
• Send them proof of commendations
• Also explain about your wife illness with your doctor letter

GOOD luck
i like that idea
at least your being honest and truthful
and i also like the idea of sitting on a table :D