19-07-2012
Passport Req..
17-07-2012 sent to CHC on 23-07-12
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
ghussain said:
if this has been the case than i am afraid it will take longer than usual. don't see +ve outcome even this week

tension

dafunkie

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Pilot / CHC-Islamabad / LONDON(wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan-05-2012
Med's Request
Aug-26-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-29-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 - May-20-2014 ppr2- june-26-13
VISA ISSUED...
july 4, 2013
I hope someone can help me.... I received the following email CHC Islamabad this morning:

"Dear Client;
In reply to your mail please be informed that your spousal application has not yet reached Islamabad for processing.
Please contact the local office in Canada where you submitted the application.
Regards,
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad"

What should I do??
This doesn't make sense to me on so many levels!!! I have been communicating with CHC Islamabad since the begining of the year with the occasional update for my wife's file.

Just some background info:
I'm sponsoring my wife
I got married in July 2011
submitted a complete file in November 2011
received a letter from Immigratio​n Canada to approve me as an applicant in December 2011. In approval letter from Immigration Canada they mentioned that if I needed to keep them updated to email the CHC Islamabad.

samnoo

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2011
Doc's Request.
27-05-2011
AOR Received.
17-07-2011
File Transfer...
28-04-2012
Med's Request
28-05-2012
Med's Done....
09-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-Aug-2012
LANDED..........
inshallah in 15-Sep-2012
dafunkie said:
I hope someone can help me.... I received the following email CHC Islamabad this morning:

"Dear Client;
In reply to your mail please be informed that your spousal application has not yet reached Islamabad for processing.
Regards,
Immigration Section

What should I do??
This doesn't make sense to me on so many levels!!! I have been communicating with CHC Islamabad since the begining of the year with the occasional update for my wife's file.

I'm sponsoring my wife
received a letter from Immigratio​n Canada to approve me as an applicant in December 2011. In approval letter from Immigration Canada they mentioned that if I needed to keep them updated to email the CHC Islamabad.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
what they mentioned that your applicatin has not received by CHC ISB that is impossible ...

ask your sponser to visit immigration office in canada and investigate from there as soon as possible.

Usman.Bajwa79

Aug 14, 2012
Vaughan, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2011
Doc's Request.
12-06-2012
AOR Received.
12-05-2012
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
18-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 February 2013
dafunkie said:

"Dear Client;
Regards,
Immigration Section

What should I do??

I'm sponsoring my wife

Shoot em, Idiots !!

heybuddy

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-03-2012
dafunkie said:

"Dear Client;
Regards,
Immigration Section

What should I do??

I'm sponsoring my wife
I think the best course of action would be contact your MP right away; they are only ones who can find out where your file is in the shortest time. I hope this was a mistake on their end and its gets rectified right away.

Good Luck buddy and Inshallah all will be well.

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
for everyone who got thier GCMS notes and saw that nothing was done in terms of criminality/security - do not worry because there is a member anzee who has applied for his wife and got the GCMS notes and saw the same thing that nothing was done and then on eid day his wife got PPR. You have to keep in mind that those GCMS notes are a still picture of the date that you ordered them. If anything was done after that it will not appear on them. There is a month lag time unfortunately. This is why it's best to get monthly updates through your MP because those are up to date notifications about your case and not delayed. InshAllah we will all get PPR very very soon. Oh and as for MP's - I'd like to share my experience because I was dealing with my area MP and she was helpful but very strict about not contacting the visa offices on a monthly basis (she said she will not do another inquiry until October) so I called another area MP (close to mine) and have been dealing with them now. She seems more helpful and not as hesitant to contact them. Also I find that certain people's MP contact Islamabad directly whereas the ones in my area said they contact Ottawa or Montreal office to get info from them rather than contacting Islamabad directly. Basically these offices are the ones that send us GCMS notes and these MP's contact these offices and get current information. It will be three months since my husband did re-medical on Sept 8th.. hopefully we'll hear soon.. usually does take 3-4 months for husband cases I think after re-medical

dafunkie

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Pilot / CHC-Islamabad / LONDON(wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan-05-2012
Med's Request
Aug-26-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-29-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 - May-20-2014 ppr2- june-26-13
VISA ISSUED...
july 4, 2013
dafunkie said:

"Dear Client;
Regards,
Immigration Section

What should I do??

I'm sponsoring my wife
I just got of the phone with Immigration Canada and they confirmed that my case was never sent to islamabad. Rather it was at the "Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa" does anyone know anything regarding Pilot program?

BTW thanks to samnoo, Usman.Bajwa79, and heybuddy for your rapid response....

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
Princesss said:
Samething for me nothing has been started :S medical has been cancelled I got my caips start of august I will apply again in the end of september to see. :S Atleast they asked you for remed, they didnt even ask for remed from us :S
Even for my sister's husband case medical was cancelled...not sure why...I was thinking it was because they're satisfied with the medical and have no reason for a 2nd request and will just send ppr before med expires or to send ppr & remed together.

heybuddy

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-03-2012
dafunkie said:
I just got of the phone with Immigration Canada and they confirmed that my case was never sent to islamabad. Rather it was at the "Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa" does anyone know anything regarding Pilot program?

BTW thanks to samnoo, Usman.Bajwa79, and heybuddy for your rapid response....
Thats a lot better than it being lost, hopefully this pilot project will be quicker for you.
Also it will be a lot easier to follow-up...

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi i have a question,

when my husband submitted fee he paid 75$(sponsorship fee), 495$(principal applicant fee) and by mistaken instead of paying right of permanent residence fee he paid 550$(which is another column principal applicant any spouse fee) so total he paid 1100$ fee to cic missisuaga at the time when he submitted my application .

now the issue is that when i got AOR and additional document request letter in june there is written that "if ur sponsor not paid yet RPRF he should have to pay asap". now i want to ask that are they adjust my fee by themselves because in my application package i didn't write any other name .so should they understood by themselves that there is no category which we paid 550$ ? or we have to pay RPRF again?
plzzzzzz i need ur suggestions
thanks

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
babbi said:
hi i have a question,

when my husband submitted fee he paid 75$(sponsorship fee), 495$(principal applicant fee) and by mistaken instead of paying right of permanent residence fee he paid 550$(which is another column principal applicant any spouse fee) so total he paid 1100$ fee to cic missisuaga at the time when he submitted my application .

now the issue is that when i got AOR and additional document request letter in june there is written that "if ur sponsor not paid yet RPRF he should have to pay asap". now i want to ask that are they adjust my fee by themselves because in my application package i didn't write any other name .so should they understood by themselves that there is no category which we paid 550$ ? or we have to pay RPRF again?
thanks
I guess you can include the receipt again and a letter indicating the mistake and they can correct and refund the difference.

heybuddy

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-03-2012
babbi said:
hi i have a question,

thanks
I had done something of this sort as well; and they sent me a cheque for the over payment. I am quite sure it will be ok.

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
fayzaan said:
Even for my sister's husband case medical was cancelled...not sure why...I was thinking it was because they're satisfied with the medical and have no reason for a 2nd request and will just send ppr before med expires or to send ppr & remed together.
what do you mean by 'cancelled'? is that word mentioned anywhere in CAIPS or ECAS?

Just I wasn't asked for remed either, just ppr. that's another thing that they haven't responded yet and my medical expires in 3 weeks.

ashley1

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
babbi said:
hi every one,
i just want to know that how u all check ur online status??? i just check my status by my UCI which they give me on AOR and also can check by that UCI which my husband have.(which he get from the very first letter from cic).
and the status shows that application received "we received ur permanent residence application on XXXXXXXXXX.
and Medical results have been received.

but i cant check by application no, i dont know why, any idea?
same problem with me, i have sponsored my spouse and i can check the status from my UCI which says thatw e have received application for permanent residence for on xxxxxxxx but whenever i want to check staus with my spouse name and file no it says that unable to identify , dont know whats going on. share ur experience

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
syedgj said:
what do you mean by 'cancelled'? is that word mentioned anywhere in CAIPS or ECAS?

Just I wasn't asked for remed either, just ppr. that's another thing that they haven't responded yet and my medical expires in 3 weeks.
mentioned in CAIPS/GCMS Notes.