feb 11 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
They are currently working on July/Auh/some Sep 2010 cases. With Sept 2010 case processing timeline your husband will be hearing from them for remedical/re pcc and to fill IMM forms. If things go in order insha allah by Januray yes chances are there that your husband will get the visa.

Have you submitted any additional proof (photo,phone bill/ anyother proof) after submitting your case?
o i hope they will finish soon I have continued to email them with updates. such as new pics of me and my husband and even dr note saying when me and my husband baby will be coming. I have also sent them each month phone bill, do they check facebook because we keep in contact on that a lot too, I have also sent them copies of reciepts of gifts my husband sent me and i sent him and money i have sent to him and he sent me. do you think all of this will help ?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrsAmir said:
o i hope they will finish soon I have continued to email them with updates. such as new pics of me and my husband and even dr note saying when me and my husband baby will be coming. I have also sent them each month phone bill, do they check facebook because we keep in contact on that a lot too, I have also sent them copies of reciepts of gifts my husband sent me and i sent him and money i have sent to him and he sent me. do you think all of this will help ?
Yes thats all good and will work out in your favour. You are good now. Yes they do accept facebook pages my advice is dont send any more proof now but keep it with you incase they ask for more.

What ever you have supplied will be reviewd after 10 months and will determin the relations. If they dont ask for any more proof (which I think they will not) dont send anymore because evry time you send more documents its like your file put back for review on newly received documents which kha mukhwa is a time waist. Are you able to see online address of your husband in PK when you sign in by using the file no start with Bxxx to check online case status. Keep check online status daily and when the address is missing its a hint to you review is happening on your file. Good luck.

Asif_786

Star Member
Apr 26, 2010
Mississauga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just to update:

Passport sent to CHC-ISB on 13-OCT, status changed on E-Case saying "we have started working on your case on 8th-OCT.

Keeping my fingers cross to recieve passport this week (inshAllah)

blue_angel

Sep 26, 2011
My Case:

Sponsoring ma husband

Application to Sponsor: Feb 2011
Permanent Residence Application Status: March 2011 {which i am assuming is received by Islamabad embassy}

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
immigratingcanada2011 said:
Dear All,

I just came across this forum. Very happy to see everybody sharing their experience and opinions. This is very helpful to all of us. Thank you!

I am in process of putting together paper work to sponsor my wife. I was a bit confused about the requirement to submit ALL original documents including birth certificates, educational certificates etc.

Suppose I file the application in Missassauga on November 1rst 2011, by when can I tentatively expect to receive the original documents back?

Best regards,
Welcome to the forum brother!

You will get all the originals back when your wife gets her Visa, so you are looking at 16 months if your case is straight forward. Make copies of all the originals you are sending and if possible get it attested. Also, it would be a good idea to scan the originals and keep an electronic copy of it just incase if she needs it for something. Everyone from Pakistan is supposed to send the original birth certificate, educational certificates, Nikkah nama/ Marriage certificate etc, so there is no way to avoid it.

FM_jun

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
u just give photocopy of them.. when ur wife get response from cic or when she receive request then submit ur documents....b/c they are taking too much time....sometime they again demand for copies...my friend who has citizenship of canada who submit her wife original documents over there but after 17 months CIC send letter to send them again original documents now he is arranging them....i suggest u send them copies ... me too send my wife photocopies of her documents and my consultant also suggest me to send photocopies

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Asif_786 !
Can you please tell us that what kind of sponsorship case you have? Is it a spouse sponsorship. According to your timeline your file was transfered to CHC-I in December 2010, so how come no one else is hearing from CHC even October and November 2010 cases.

thanks

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mainbucha said:
Asif_786 !
Can you please tell us that what kind of sponsorship case you have? Is it a spouse sponsorship. According to your timeline your file was transfered to CHC-I in December 2010, so how come no one else is hearing from CHC even October and November 2010 cases.

thanks
He is sponsoring his daugther.

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Thank you very Danny bro.
Do you have any idea on what month is CHC-I working these days?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mainbucha said:
Thank you very Danny bro.
Do you have any idea on what month is CHC-I working these days?
As far as I know, they are still working on OCT 2010 cases. Some of the applicants who got their AOR in AUG/SEP/OCT 2010 have got PPR, some are waiting for PPR and some are still waiting for Supp Forms/Re-PCC request. I am hoping they would start working on Nov/Dec 2010 and Jan 2011 file transfers in Nov (next month) InshaAllah. But most likely due to holidays in Dec and Visa Quota the processing might get a bit slower.

MrsAmir

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2010
Doc's Request.
oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
Med's Request
Feb 11 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Interview........
feb 11 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Yes thats all good and will work out in your favour. You are good now. Yes they do accept facebook pages my advice is dont send any more proof now but keep it with you incase they ask for more.

What ever you have supplied will be reviewd after 10 months and will determin the relations. If they dont ask for any more proof (which I think they will not) dont send anymore because evry time you send more documents its like your file put back for review on newly received documents which kha mukhwa is a time waist. Are you able to see online address of your husband in PK when you sign in by using the file no start with Bxxx to check online case status. Keep check online status daily and when the address is missing its a hint to you review is happening on your file. Good luck.
Its my lawyers address that shows online so will that go and then they have started to process??

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
i have one question...when my husband filled PR applications he put his email address so can i change that email in order to get all emails on my email address???? i dont want any email to go to him

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
FM_jun said:
u just give photocopy of them.. when ur wife get response from cic or when she receive request then submit ur documents....b/c they are taking too much time....sometime they again demand for copies...my friend who has citizenship of canada who submit her wife original documents over there but after 17 months CIC send letter to send them again original documents now he is arranging them....i suggest u send them copies ... me too send my wife photocopies of her documents and my consultant also suggest me to send photocopies
This will cause a delay in processing but if someone is in no rush and can wait a few additional months for processing then its their choice.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sabii said:
i have one question...when my husband filled PR applications he put his email address so can i change that email in order to get all emails on my email address???? i dont want any email to go to him
They will reply to his emails if he provides his information and file number. If you have already provided File number to him then I am afraid he will get a reply if he emails them directly. As far as I know there is no way you can block him from getting emails as he is the applicant.