+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

AD119

Jul 31, 2012
khushi humesha 100 said:
ALHAMDULLILAH :D ALHAMDULLILAH :D ALHAMDULLILAH :D
By the grace of ALLAH I got My passport back with visa :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I m So over whelmed with excitement ....This is the Day I hv waited for Almost 2 years ...And eventually this night mare has come to an end .I m greatlyy thankful to ALLAH and then u guys u all helped me a lot and prayed for me and supported me through out this ordeal .Specially Danny and my love imthihan :-*
Visa was issued on 15th aug and I got it today ...Every stage of this process was horrible ...I feel like huge weight lifted off my shoulder.Just can't wait to see hubby!!!
InshaALLAH Every single person of this forum Will see this day v v soon ..U all r in my prayers!!!!!
Hey Congratulation ! very very happy for you.
waiting time is now over for everyone, who were waiting desperately for the passport after Eid.
Thanks to Allah for his kindness.
Have a bless life with your hubby.... :) :) :) :)

laila hasan

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
innocent_eyez said:
Yaa Inshallah Soon ! mine it still says application received they just updated medical result thats it.
I think I am also around the same time. Havnt heard any thing from them yet. Submitted passport on 6th july. remed was done in june 2012. nothing on website n no replies to my emails.

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
laila hasan said:
I think I am also around the same time. Havnt heard any thing from them yet. Submitted passport on 6th july. remed was done in june 2012. nothing on website n no replies to my emails.
it's annoying that they don't reply to emails. They say if the case is going at its normal pace then they won't be answering any emails concerning it.

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
today i got reapply from CHC islamabad what taht mean pls helpe . Dear Client:

In reply to your email (see below), please be advised that new medical instructions and a letter was sent on August 14,2012 in which you were requested to provide certain personal and physical details (eye colour, height etc) as well as photographs and original passports for yourself and all accompanying dependants (if applicable) in order to finalize the application. These items should be submitted as soon as possible.

Regards,
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2012, PP Back 17-10-2012
It means congratulations, do new medical and send passport for visa!

farhadf80 said:
today i got reapply from CHC islamabad what taht mean pls helpe . Dear Client:

In reply to your email (see below), please be advised that new medical instructions and a letter was sent on August 14,2012 in which you were requested to provide certain personal and physical details (eye colour, height etc) as well as photographs and original passports for yourself and all accompanying dependants (if applicable) in order to finalize the application. These items should be submitted as soon as possible.

Regards,
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
cv4spo said:
It means congratulations, do new medical and send passport for visa!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
one more quetion i have to waiting for letter and after i should be send my pasport ?

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
farhadf80 said:
one more quetion i have to waiting for letter and after i should be send my pasport ?
Yes the letter will have number to call to get medical appointment...you don't get to choose doctor
now...they will tell you nearest city clinic and when...once medical done you send a paper with basic information such as eye color an your passport with pictures. I'm waiting for my wife's passport to come back and it appears after you send it can take 6-16 weeks

Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar

Apr 25, 2012
I have been told from CIC Call Centre about 1 month ago that my file is transferred to CPP- Ottawa for further processing and he told me that CHC Islamabad is aware of that your application for Permanent Residence has been received. But my question is why did they say on the approval letter which I got from them that my file is transferred to Islamabad and they also provided CHC Islamabad mailing address and their email and fax no????

And 1 more question how would you know your file transfer date the date when CHC Islamabad received your file physically at their office? I got AOR approval letter for step 1 on July 20, 2012 and it says your file is transferred to Islamabad.

your Input would be really appreciated...!

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar said:
I have been told from CIC Call Centre about 1 month ago that my file is transferred to CPP- Ottawa for further processing and he told me that CHC Islamabad is aware of that your application for Permanent Residence has been received. But my question is why did they say on the approval letter which I got from them that my file is transferred to Islamabad and they also provided CHC Islamabad mailing address and their email and fax no????

And 1 more question how would you know your file transfer date the date when CHC Islamabad received your file physically at their office? I got AOR approval letter for step 1 on July 20, 2012 and it says your file is transferred to Islamabad.

I imagine officially your visa office is still Islamabad however they are trying this pilot program to speed up the process for select cases in background...so things that can be done virtually (almost everything) will be done in Ottawa while other things probably in islamabad. Islamabad has visa officers for example more accustomed to Pakistani culture so perhaps they will see whether your relationship is genuine or not versus medical overview and security checks are done in Canada. Basically using a less busy office to get simple stuff done but final call will be islamabad and they will issue visa (also known because passport cannot be mailed out of country). I would send Islamabad an email to confirm where to send any mail and your start date will be same wherever the file is being processed. I think that's the reason their not advertising this pilot, that it's a background efficiency thing not anything that directly impacts case(except faster maybe?)

dafunkie

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Pilot / CHC-Islamabad / LONDON(wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan-05-2012
Med's Request
Aug-26-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-29-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 - May-20-2014 ppr2- june-26-13
VISA ISSUED...
july 4, 2013
Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar said:

Hey I'm going through this aswell. I received a letter approving me as a sponsor in December 2011, and it said in the letter that all further correspondence will be with CHC-I. I did some research and found out the following...

1 CBSA forwards the paper file to CPP-O.
2 CPP-O creates the GCMS file and initiates mandatory checks (security checks only).
3.a For files with relatively low admissibility risks, CPP-O will process cases to final decision. Permanent Resident Visas and Confirmations of Permanent Residence will be printed at the visa office. CPP-O will retain the file.
3.b For files with complex admissibility risks, the files will be sent to the visa office for processing. CPP-O will not communicate with the client or the sponsor to avoid confusion for the client.
CPP-O will send a copy of the IAD decision to the relevant visa office for those cases which CPP-O will process to final decision.

If you read my previous posts I have a link and more info regarding this.....

sheebataha

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2011
Doc's Request.
12-05-2012
AOR Received.
12-05-2012
IELTS Request
PCC req- sept 05 2012
File Transfer...
25-08-2011
farhadf80 said:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
is yours a husband or wife case? no repcc

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
babbi said:
i just chk my online status by UCI and it shows that application received ( we received ur application on XXXXXXXXX and Medical results have been received) but i am not able to chk by application no..what does it means?
Are you the applicant or the sponsor?