Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
ashley1 said:
that's mllion dollar answer but how ?
Did you ever send them an e-mail or fax advising that the address has changed??

You can either contact them via e-mail: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

I believe the fax number is: 011-92-51-208-6900

You must quote the Applicant File No., Applicant's name and address, in your communication with CHC.

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i just chk my online status by UCI and it shows that application received ( we received ur application on XXXXXXXXX and Medical results have been received) but i am not able to chk by application no..what does it means?

ashley1

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Arkansas2045 said:
Did you ever send them an e-mail or fax advising that the address has changed??

You can either contact them via e-mail: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

I believe the fax number is: 011-92-51-208-6900

You must quote the Applicant File No., Applicant's name and address, in your communication with CHC.
yes i did, i added new mailing address in the updated forms that they asked to submit along with supplementary forms but as usual i think they didi not even bother to update the system.

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
ashley1 said:
that's mllion dollar answer but how ?
that is a million dollar question
try sending them latter and send it via TCS and
try e mailing them make sure its the applicant emailing them not the sponsor
quote applicants full name DOB address and file number F000****
if they dont reply in 15 days
ask sponsor to contact your local MP
here in canada MPs are very helpful they go all the way with you they cant make your case go faster but they can make sure someone is looking at your file
I'm sure CHC-I will contact you back
if you need address and phone number for CHC-I just google it its not hard to find

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
Mahshar said:
Hi everyone,
Quick question, how long does it typically take after you send CHC proof of relationship (pictures, contact, money receipts etc...) pluse additional forms before they contact your for re-med PPR etc... taking into account the mail delays to Afghanistan.
Thanks.
it varies case to case, in my case i got my remed 10 days after i sent add doc.

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had received request for Supplementary doc, additional proof, rukhsati info etc but no re-medical in MAY and I sent them these doc in june. They opened my file at the end or june.

zainabanwar said:
hey...
did u get requests for the additional document or re medical ?...

sarah82

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
khushi humesha 100 said:
Thank you so very much for all the wishes to Chand,naintara,Sponsor of applicant,Syedgj,Lonesome sparrow,I am waiting,Lonly without my hubby,atif sehgiwal,Babbi,Abdul nasir ,Canadian 555 and Fozi ....InsHAALLAH u all r gonna enjoy this feeling V V soon :) U guys r lucky that u hvn't applied in 2010 Otherwise things will be moving like a phase of snail !
Congratulations Khushi. It must be a great feeling. Stay Blessed and happy with your partner! Please don't forget us in your prayers!

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the suggestion.
Yeah of course t's a sad news but hopefully, this time will pass too inshallah. It looks that they want to drag the interview cases to 26 months deadline. Anyway we will see. ;D
As for honeymoon i m thinking to go to muree for few days (No idea if this is a good idea in OCT ) Other than that i have no idea where to go for honeymoon in PAK. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Did anybody travel via US. I got this ticket-quote from travel agent . it Calgary-Huston-Doha-Lahore for $1600. Just wondering if it's okay or should I avoid US at all? Never been to US. So not sure how do they treat at airport but heard stories that they mistreat muslim and Pakistani(not sure if these true). But my travel agent assured me that this is not the case. Any personal experience or suggestion.

Pakistan as a nation is paying price for selecting corrupt and jahil leader in parliament. Therefore, nobody respects Pakistani anymore. Please ask your family member in PAK to vote the honest and competent people. other wise they and we will suffer like this forever.

Arkansas2045 said:
This is indeed sad news and I am very sorry to hear that. Your options are limited I would say. Even though there is no guarantee that CHC will exempt your wife from interview, nonetheless, I would still take the next flight available to Pakistan and perform Rukhsati/Valima as soon as possible and then submit the appropriate documentation (Rukhsati pictures, post-Rukhsati/Valima pictures, pictures of lunches/dinners) at your earliest convenience. You can also stage a "honeymoon" trip and submit lots of pictures from that trip too. The next batch of your proof(s) to the CHC must be solid because you really really want to put your best foot forward now... you don't have any other choice. If you have to take additional days off work, I say you do it. This matter is much more significant than the modern day slavery that we call "the job"!

Perhaps you can also talk to an immigration consultant to see if you can exercise other options to get your wife out of the interview queue?

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i.Solo said:
Thanks for the suggestion.
Yeah of course t's a sad news but hopefully, this time will pass too inshallah. It looks that they want to drag the interview cases to 26 months deadline. Anyway we will see. ;D
As for honeymoon i m thinking to go to muree for few days (No idea if this is a good idea in OCT ) Other than that i have no idea where to go for honeymoon in PAK. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Did anybody travelled VIA US. I got this ticket-quote from travel agent . it Calgary-Huston-Doha-Lahore for $1600. Just wondering if it's okay or should I avoid US at all? Never been to US. So not sure how do they treat at airport but heard stories that they mistreat muslim and Pakistani(not sure if these true). But my travel agent assured me that this is not the case. Any personal experience or suggestion.

Pakistan as a nation is paying price for selecting corrupt and jahil leader in parliament. Therefore, nobody respects Pakistani anymore. Please ask your family member in PAK to vote the honest and competent people. other wise they and we will suffer like this forever.
hi.. when u submitted application with documents did u submitted pictures of honey moon, and other occassion pictures like dinners after wedding and any other extra pictures?or u just send nikkah, rukhstai and walima pics?

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No actully, we did not do Walima and Rukhsati. However I sent them wedding pics and after wedding pics.
Hopefully it will help.
;)

babbi said:
hi.. when u submitted application with documents did u submitted pictures of honey moon, and other occassion pictures like dinners after wedding and any other extra pictures?or u just send nikkah, rukhstai and walima pics?

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
AOA!

im new here , i've been a silent reader all along and have decided to make a profile now. i have sponsored my hubby just waiting for his visa to be issued! so you guys got another member to your list of waiting ! hopefully the wait will end soon :)

naintara

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2011
File Transfer...
October 2011
Med's Done....
19th july 2012
Passport Req..
19th july 2012
Hi hope evry1 is doing good i found many form members are v helpful in different matters i have a question if any1 can also help me?
as i said i've done my remed and passport on 19th july and i didn't received my pp back with visa yet but my passport will expire on 26th feb 2013 so it might be possible they give me limited validity of visa or very short time to travel to Canada ... any idea?????

zainabanwar

Jul 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-8-2011
Doc's Request.
22-6-2012
File Transfer...
20-10-2011
Med's Request
13-7-2012
Med's Done....
16-7-2012 e cas updated 19-9-2012
Passport Req..
issued 23-2-2013 received 27-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
issued 13-3-2013 received 19-3-2013
i.Solo said:
I had received request for Supplementary doc, additional proof, rukhsati info etc but no re-medical in MAY and I sent them these doc in june. They opened my file at the end or june.
hmmm so u didnt have sufficient info to provide them thats why u have been put in the interview que right.. u didnt have more pictures or any recent visit right ?

zainabanwar

Jul 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-8-2011
Doc's Request.
22-6-2012
File Transfer...
20-10-2011
Med's Request
13-7-2012
Med's Done....
16-7-2012 e cas updated 19-9-2012
Passport Req..
issued 23-2-2013 received 27-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
issued 13-3-2013 received 19-3-2013
i.Solo said:
did u get the rukhsati objection letter separately ?... can u please share what were u requested to provide them.. please..