CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

umme hani

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well i think call frm canada or pak frm both sides it is quite cheap now...so this is a lame excuse..... money ends hv to go...... this truely indicate oh
plz hang on im bz sumwhere ..yeh laperva style hota hai.... m jus only interssted in coming canada.............to hell with the phone calls ....the person who makes excuses for simple phone call how can u axpect frm him to send u a single petal....... bunch of flowers cost 7000 rupees approx included dhl charges tht is tooo much for the person who is least intersted in u rather thn IN CANADA :) :) So baby jus chill for the rest the person might cheat u in future so b careful :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
BTW THIS IS ALSO FOR ONLY GENERAL KNOWLEDGE :-*

sabii said:
If a husband never have balance to call his wife or whenever he calls, just drop the line k balance end ..thats mean he doesn't want to contact or does that mean he is Kanjoos jab k he is not kanjoos for others... if he doesn't want to send a single flower to the wife that's mean he doesn't love her or what? Kanjoos again :-X

JUST ASKING FOR GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

umme hani

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
U MUST B KIDDING ..............ARNT U :eek: :eek:

fayzaan said:
well you're lucky...I have a hard time trusting my wife :(

fj423

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
fayzaan said:
I don't get it, I thought if we got re-med's then that meant they've done all the checks...
Not necessarily..they didn't start my husband's background checks until after the medical check. we have been waiting 8+ months now post-remedical..

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
I heard that if you have travel history then it took long for background check is it true

fj423

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
MRS SAM said:
I heard that if you have travel history then it took long for background check is it true
Probably...my husband's background checks are taking forever..over 8 months now - he has travelled 3-4 times to India.

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
I received the CAIPS notes for my hubby today and I have trouble understanding it
First of all the marital status of my hubby shows as married and my marital status shows single :/
2nd, his medical application status shows as cancelled :////

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I know that not long ago I was complaing on this forum about my hubby
and was about to end his case.. However, I realize that being far away like this frustration ho he jati hai but once we get committed we need to respect our relationship. Thanks to MAH1906 on this forum who helped me a lot through the difficult time. Im happy to be friends with my hubby again

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
Princesss said:
I received the CAIPS notes for my hubby today and I have trouble understanding it
First of all the marital status of my hubby shows as married and my marital status shows single :/
2nd, his medical application status shows as cancelled :////
Are you done with your Re-Medicals?

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
they never contacted us yet this is the reason i ordered caips.
caips show updated date: 2012/05/09
but few lines below it says
type: MEDICAL
app status: CANCELLED (for medical)
the application status shows as in process
they never contacted us, I emailed them 3 times since June but received a reply on 2012 july31st that our application is in progress
and they don't need anything from us yet.
why is my hubby's medical cancelled I dont get it :///

Eligibility: Not Started Criminality: Not Started Medical: Cancelled... its been 14 months since the file transferred nothing has been started :S

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabii said:
If a husband never have balance to call his wife or whenever he calls, just drop the line k balance end ..thats mean he doesn't want to contact or does that mean he is Kanjoos jab k he is not kanjoos for others... if he doesn't want to send a single flower to the wife that's mean he doesn't love her or what? Kanjoos again :-X

JUST ASKING FOR GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
Yaar it's not necessary… my husband never call me I always call him… but he is mostly with me on Skype … well don't worry all b good … pachoon ungalian barabar nahe hote.

jas697sha

Jul 7, 2012
zainabanwar said:
actually i just realized i made a mistake while filling out my application, they didnt ask me to refill that form.. and i have sent all those things already too which they requested
so i was just wondering should i correct it with updated information and send them again voluntary with a cover letter pointing out my mistakes, offshore merchant account its IMM5490E sponsored/partner spouse questionnaire, now i have my reception and honeymoon pics too, its updated as i sent recent visit of spouse and walima pics too? so should i correct it and send it or let it be as one way or they other where i made the mistake in the previous form it is corrected by information i just sent...
Thanks I had the same problem

Astro2

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb/Ldn-Hubby's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 02/12
Doc's Request.
updated forms & PCC - November 2013
File Transfer...
May 08/12
Med's Request
remedical - Jan 10/14
Passport Req..
Oct 8th, 2014, Sent on Nov 8th
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 25th/14
LANDED..........
Nov 28th, 2014 inshallah
Hot-Lier said:
My Wife Received a call from CHC Islamabad Today and the Representative asked her to submit Original Marriage Certificate ( Not Nikah Nama). Let me cleat that all of you would not get confused. I belong to Ahmadiyya Community and our Marriages are registered at Our Marriage Section in Head Office. And they want a Certificate from that Marriage section that they already have all of the records for the Nikah Nama. Any Suggestions ?
same here. I belong to the Jammat too.

our Nikah was done in Rabwah, and they did issue a marriage certificate all in English with my and my husband's name.. that was our original marriage certificate.

and i think i send them a copy of our nikah nama and also a copy of marriage certificate.

I have never heard about this like this before.. and i know a bunch of people who have sponsored their husbands/ wife from pakland.

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hot-Lier said:
My Wife Received a call from CHC Islamabad Today and the Representative asked her to submit Original Marriage Certificate ( Not Nikah Nama). Let me cleat that all of you would not get confused. I belong to Ahmadiyya Community and our Marriages are registered at Our Marriage Section in Head Office. And they want a Certificate from that Marriage section that they already have all of the records for the Nikah Nama. Any Suggestions ?
Well we are ahmadi too
Just get the marriage certificate from the head office.
I gave them our original marriage certificate we just have a photocopy with us
I think it said that they need the original but not sure
However we gave them our original marriage certificate

R

raptorsfan

Princesss said:
Well we are ahmadi too
Just get the marriage certificate from the head office.
I gave them our original marriage certificate we just have a photocopy with us
I think it said that they need the original but not sure
However we gave them our original marriage certificate
Wierd

Astro2

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isb/Ldn-Hubby's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..