Passport Req..
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
Canada’s conditional permanent residence for curbing marriage fraud
by Harleen Kaur - May 14, 2012
Canada, 14th May: Canada plans to control marriages of convenience in the nation by introducing conditional Canada permanent residency.

This was revealed by Canada immigration minister Jason Kenney in March this year.

New restriction on sponsorship--Canadian government introduced a new ruling for controlling growing incidence of marriage fraud among immigrants. As per the rule, there will be a restriction on sponsorship.

A partner or a spouse getting sponsorship from a Canadian citizen or a Canada permanent resident will have to stay together with their partner offering sponsorship for a minimum period of two years in a legitimate relationship after receiving their Canada permanent residency, revealed Canada immigration minister Jason Kenney.

And anyone found not to be staying together with his or her sponsor will be liable to termination of his conditional Canada permanent residency status. It might render the partner or the spouse to be removed from Canada with a possible risk of criminal charges against him or her.

However, the condition will not be applicable after the expiry of the conditional period of two year.

Proposal aimed to cut marriage abuse—The latest step by Canada immigration is to inhibit foreigners from getting involved in a marriage or a legal partnership for the sake of becoming Canada permanent residents. This will be governed by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Speaking about the issue, immigration minister Kenney said the problem of Canada marriage visa fraud is quite serious. It’s only going to worsen if Canada does not take care to introduce requisite steps to stop people from misusing Canada immigration system by marriage of convenience, he informed.

The proposed plan becoming effect from 2nd March, 2012 will aim to remove foreigners trying to use fake marriage as a means to gain Canada permanent residency.

This will ensure to restrict bogus marriages in Canada at the earliest, said Kenney.

Canada government has been hearing the woes of those getting cheated by Canada marriage fraud, said Kenney.

So, keeping in view the fact that Canada marriage fraud is a serious threat to Canada immigration system, it has vowed to crack down on anyone involved in marriages of convenience, he maintained.

P

pk2ca123

Marriage Fraud karnay waloon ko behsak phansi de dou.. lekin genuine cases tou jaldi karo kambakhtoo.... manhoosoo...

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
lol i second that..

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
Hello all forum members from 2010-2012... please see the below message from Mr. Imran Ali which he has sent me and this is a very critical and most awaited chance for all of us to address our issues regarding our immigration cases,,,specially to my fellows from 2010..no offence to 2011 applicants but 2010 applicants are advised to follow/click the link and ask very authentic and relevant question from Mr. Jasson Kenny which can be selected for one to one talk or you can get reply of ur question from him on coming Thursday.. Mr. Ali Imran has specially advised to me paste it on the forum coz its for worldwide immigration applicants, maybe one of us gets the chance to represent Pakistan.

Here is the link and message below:-
Hi, .............

Please ask members of your forum to use this platform in very large numbers

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/time-to-lead/what-would-you-ask-immigration-minister-jason-kenney/article2433574/

I hope this will help you solve your problem.
Best Regards
Imran Ali
Embassy Of Pakistan
Canada

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
Here are the instructions and topic of the link which is also available on the link which i have posted before.

What would you like to ask Immigration Minister Jason Kenney?

Immigration Minister Jason Kenney will be online for a video chat with The Globe and Mail on the afternoon of Thursday, May 17.

He will take some reader questions, and a few Globe readers will have a chance to join in. Please fill out the form below, and you will be contacted by a Globe staff member if you are selected

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
I have also received the same message.
I am filling out the form asking why ISB takes so long and what can be done to shorten the processing times.

hunsani1 said:
Hello all forum members from 2010-2012... please see the below message from Mr. Imran Ali which he has sent me and this is a very critical and most awaited chance for all of us to address our issues regarding our immigration cases,,,specially to my fellows from 2010..no offence to 2011 applicants but 2010 applicants are advised to follow/click the link and ask very authentic and relevant question from Mr. Jasson Kenny which can be selected for one to one talk or you can get reply of ur question from him on coming Thursday.. Mr. Ali Imran has specially advised to me paste it on the forum coz its for worldwide immigration applicants, maybe one of us gets the chance to represent Pakistan.

Here is the link and message below:-
Hi, .............

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/time-to-lead/what-would-you-ask-immigration-minister-jason-kenney/article2433574/

I hope this will help you solve your problem.
Best Regards
Imran Ali
Embassy Of Pakistan
Canada

ma35

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11,2011
Doc's Request.
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
June 25,2012
File Transfer...
Nov 17,2011
jay123456 said:
We should all ask -- Why is islamabad taking more than 2 years ---- it used to be less than 6 months --
I dont know what Pakistan embassy doing here, they should raise this issue in high level.
Last time we people send email to Counsel General but no action yet.

Wht we can say about out leadership.

yasirman

Star Member
Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Jun-14-2012/Oct-01-2012
AOR Received.
April-05-2012
File Transfer...
Aug-08-2011
Med's Request
July-14- 2012
Med's Done....
July-19-2012
Passport Req..
Mar-28-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jun-12-2013
LANDED..........
July-12-2013 Insha'Allah
pk2ca123 said:
Marriage Fraud karnay waloon ko behsak phansi de dou.. lekin genuine cases tou jaldi karo kambakhtoo.... manhoosoo...
;D

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
IMM forms and supplementary forms reciieved May 6 th

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
did anyone else post or ask a question on the site about CHC long processing times -- This might be our chance to accelerate the issue -- If you are going to please be clear and describe how its affecting legit cases -- and also that there are way more legit cases than fraudulent ones --

Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar

Apr 25, 2012

Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar

Apr 25, 2012
Click on this link and if you guys guys want to see Canadian High Commission Islamabad Embassy Photo
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2171/1816709652_ffb50ccce9_m.jpg

Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar

Apr 25, 2012
I asked 4 questions to Immigration Minister Jason Kenney and questions are listed down

1. Why is Canadian High Commission Islamabad taking 26 Months to issue Spouses Visa? And we all know it used to be less than 6 months so why Conservative did increase the time for Pakistan Spouses to Immigrating to Canada?

2. Can you Minister Jason Kenney Explain me about Canadian High Commission Islamabad Pakistan long processing time for spouses to immigrating to Canada? Do you have any kind of idea how many relationships and newly wedded spouses are getting affected with this long processing time which I think it is never going to end?

3. How come Spouses are coming to Canada in 6 months from India even we all know India is located in the same continent in Asia where Pakistan is located and has the same tradition, culture and values as well so why 26 months for Pakistan and 6 months for India?

4. Will new Spouse sponsorship bar help to reduce the spouses visa processing time throughout all the Canadian embassies in all over the world?