Interview........
waived on 04 feb 2013
dino5541 said:
how do you know your interview is waived
GCMS notes

plus MP told my wife

MSAM

Jan 9, 2014
can anybody tell me what is the exact expiry time of medical because i read here on form ... its now 15 months expiry time is it correct ??? please reply me with proper sources which is prove that is true news?? please please reply me fast .

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MSAM said:
i heard files transferred to london can any one here whos 2011 applicant and his/her file is in london now ??? please confirm me that ... because i heard the file transferred to london from 2012 cases till onwards not 2011 files ... is that true ??
mine is and i m a 2011 applicant

MSAM

Jan 9, 2014
Oky dino so how do know about it?? And Dino5541 can you please share you timeline?? Did u hv done your re medical?

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MSAM said:
Oky dino so how do know about it?? And Dino5541 can you please share you timeline?? Did u hv done your re medical?
Yup meds done in feb start

App filed dec2011
Transfered in feb2012

Add foam supp foam pcc in nov 2013

Meds feb 2014

Despratly waiting to join my wife

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
5 JUNE 2013 and 11 SEPTEMBER 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
Just got my notes and hate to say that since June 3013 after receiving our medical report NO BODY HAS DONE ANYTHING on our file. Our file is with Islamabad AH people from the last more than 32 MONTHS and now in June 2014 our 2nd medical is going be expire. I feel like to KILL some one but don't have the sources.

cvimm said:
Salam Wajea jan,

Dear Respected sister, hope all is well with you, family and love once, I can relate to your pain I hate it with all my guts , I promised to my self that after this application I would never deal with CIC regarding anything, my file after 30 months transferred to New Delhi God knows what they well do with it and may be they will send it to MARS for further processing as they shoot every once file some where, London, Ottawa, New Delhi and excetra.............

if you get a chance please order your GCMS notes it will give you all updates until the last note , you will have a realistic view of what is happening with your file or what to expect on next step, i wish you all the best and please take care of your self your are the only hopes your family got so stay strong and see what happen. Khodah Hafiz for now if you need any help on anything please let me know.

Regards,
CVimmm

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
AssalamoAlaikum all Forum members...... I have finally good news that I got my passport back with stamped visa on it yesterday...:D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D whole process of sending passport n re-pcc and getting it back took more than 45 days....but finally I get it now... m very very Happy...:D finally long wait is over....... m praying for all remaining peopl tht all of u get ur visa's asap inshaAllah :) after abt 15 days of sending passport I got a call from CHC Isb tht we asked u to send ur pp but didnt send it till now... thn I gave thm complete detail of sending pp by corrier.....I also got my docs back..... Thanks Alot to Allah Tala that sadqae Panjatane Pak HE solve my problem....:) my prayers are wd all of U.... Thanks for all those ppl who suported alot...specialy those who r at thr destinations now n rarely using forum ....every one who helped me thabks alotttttttttttt for help n support....... BYE BYE CHC ISB....!!!!! Please please remember me in ur prayers as have to start my life Now....:) need alot of Prayers.....:)

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sundus101 said:
AssalamoAlaikum all Forum members...... I have finally good news that I got my passport back with stamped visa on it yesterday...:D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D whole process of sending passport n re-pcc and getting it back took more than 45 days....but finally I get it now... m very very Happy...:D finally long wait is over....... m praying for all remaining peopl tht all of u get ur visa's asap inshaAllah :) after abt 15 days of sending passport I got a call from CHC Isb tht we asked u to send ur pp but didnt send it till now... thn I gave thm complete detail of sending pp by corrier.....I also got my docs back..... Thanks Alot to Allah Tala that sadqae Panjatane Pak HE solve my problem....:) my prayers are wd all of U.... Thanks for all those ppl who suported alot...specialy those who r at thr destinations now n rarely using forum ....every one who helped me thabks alotttttttttttt for help n support....... BYE BYE CHC ISB....!!!!! Please please remember me in ur prayers as have to start my life Now....:) need alot of Prayers.....:)
many congratulations , and best of luck for starting a new journey ....

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
sundus101 said:
Congratulations!! :D

Pray for me I am waiting for PPR since re-medical in May-2013.

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
Hi beeba-bacha,

any update from London or Islamabad?

Thanks,

shamail_haider

Sep 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November, 2016
AOR Received.
November, 2016
Med's Done....
July, 2016
sundus101 said:
AoA Sundus.
You are quite lucky. Congrats once again and remember me and everyone else in four prayers. Don't forget to share your landing expetience and especially the timeline to get your PR card after landing.
I'm also waiting for PPR since November 2013 after medicals. Don't know what's going on with CHC Isb.
Allah Rehem kre hum sab pr. Ameen!!! May we alsoget tthe Visa in the sadqa of Panjtan Pak a.s. Ameen!!!
Stay blessed.
Syed

MSAM

Jan 9, 2014
Hey sundus,
Congratulations :)
Allah bless you n ur family
Can u please share you timeline.
And tell me where were your file Islamabad or London???
N where you get ur ppr thru. e-mail (softcopy) or mail letter (hardcopy)???
Kindly Reply me... thanks.

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
5 JUNE 2013 and 11 SEPTEMBER 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
Hi Sundas CONGRATULATION you are really very lucky that you don't have to deal with CHC Islamabad anymore. Your progress is good for all of us to let us feel that somebody is still alive and working in Islamabad. May Allah help us all over here too.

sundus101 said: