+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

FahadI

Jul 27, 2013
bilalharmeen said:
O I see,thank you so much.
Yes I have done my remedical on 7 nov 2013.
SAEVOLGO, you mean like this conversation above. People failto read in the English language. Its clearly dictated this online. Anyhow, these endless posts have got me worked up too.

I have made adjustments to the petition to exclude Pakistan and raise awareness of overall completions of spousal sponsorship. No matter what country you're from, if it takes longer than 15 months, we have a problem.

http://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/citizenship-and-immigration-canada-revise-processing-times-for-spousal-applications

saevolgo

Mar 27, 2014
So Fahad, how many signatures do we have as of current on the petition ?

Do you think forwarding this petition and similar links to responsible/reasonable Ministers along with CIC official twitter openly can get their attention?

I really think that the emails sent to their personal/official emails are just unknown to the rest of the world and they don't do much about these. Once we get those posted on twitter all of their circle and anyone on the world can read those and then it becomes a question for them.

Once we get their attention online, we may have a chance of improving.

BTW my GCMS case says they are eating samosay on our case files, some are even used for making paper planes.

saevolgo

Mar 27, 2014
BTW a little search on internet showed that there are multiple other such petitions specifically for CHC Islamabad and none of them had any impact on the Case working speeds infact those guys were screaming for 14 month wait and now its 32. LOL

;D ;D ;D

Wur wooor gaey vai... saray ayaashi putto ab beth k 32++ maheenay.

:p

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam all, I have been a member on this forum since 2010. I have done my best to try to help others when I could In Sha Allah. But I have seen where I, myself have asked a question and members like yourself just wrote below with not a thought about what I asked for.

This reminds me of careless people thinking of yourselves. I think its sad and really unfair what some of you have been doing. Like a member asks a basic question and not even care to try to help is beyond my thinking.

I have not written here in a very long time. Its 43 month and counting. Do I have hope? Oh yes and no Canadian Government of Canada can make us fail.

A petition is good if you think so but no government ever was swayed one way or the other.

Look at your notes it gives a clear picture to what is happening in a case. If you want answers let your sponsors put the fear of Allah in the mouths of MP's especially the Conservatives. Say this you may have got my vote last time but this time I will not vote. This hurts them more than you know.

My husband and I are so sorry we ever applied for immigration in Canada. If it was this time 43 months ago knowing what we know now. We never would have applied.

Another thing for the ones who are having families wait until your settled as it must be so hard but harder alone.

May Allah help us all In Sha Allah

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
micmac101 said:
Salam all, I have been a member on this forum since 2010. I have done my best to try to help others when I could In Sha Allah. But I have seen where I, myself have asked a question and members like yourself just wrote below with not a thought about what I asked for.

This reminds me of careless people thinking of yourselves. I think its sad and really unfair what some of you have been doing. Like a member asks a basic question and not even care to try to help is beyond my thinking.

I have not written here in a very long time. Its 43 month and counting. Do I have hope? Oh yes and no Canadian Government of Canada can make us fail.

A petition is good if you think so but no government ever was swayed one way or the other.

Look at your notes it gives a clear picture to what is happening in a case. If you want answers let your sponsors put the fear of Allah in the mouths of MP's especially the Conservatives. Say this you may have got my vote last time but this time I will not vote. This hurts them more than you know.

My husband and I are so sorry we ever applied for immigration in Canada. If it was this time 43 months ago knowing what we know now. We never would have applied.

Another thing for the ones who are having families wait until your settled as it must be so hard but harder alone.

May Allah help us all In Sha Allah
I think it's better if you can go stay with your husband until he gets his visa.
Have you sent reminder to them by fax or letter to wake them up....has he done his re-medicals?
Tell CHC you intend to be with him until visa issuance and that you will not stand down.
Don't let it ruin your relationship, have faith.

twinkle22

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Visa Office......
isb or london husband case also has trv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
21-08-2013
Med's Request
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Passport Req..
still waiting. ecas in process 14 march 2014
AOA everyone! Please i need an accurate answer, if my husband comes to canada on visit visa for the delivery of our baby in june, will he have to go back once his PR is approved? he had his remedical+pacc+forms done in aug 2013, and latest update from MP says background checks are not finished yet. Im delivering in june so i want him to be with me, he has multiple entry visa. But we dont want he comes and has to go back again once isb asks his Passport for PR. We have contacted many ppl, some say yes he can get his COPR in canada and some say no he will need to go back to have PR visa stamped. Please help me find real answer to this questions. Would be really appreciated.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those of you wondering why Pakistan has the longest processing time and also those who are filing petitions to send to Minister of CIC, here is what he said on CBC

Pakistan a state sponsor of terrorism, Chris Alexander says, full story in the link

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/pakistan-a-state-sponsor-of-terrorism-chris-alexander-says-1.2593584?cmp=rss

instead of filing petitions, get yourself, families and friends out and vote against conservatives.

crocodileboy

Jan 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From now on I will never be voting for Conservative Government. They are known to be red necks.
During the time of Liberal Government the wait time for Pakistan was 6 Months.
I suggest al of you do, not vote for Conservative government, but who i am fooling
we are a nation who reapeatedly voted for PPP and PMLN knowing they are corrupt.

Does any of you know if its possible to sue the Federal Government or CIC for such negligence.

FahadI

Jul 27, 2013
crocodileboy said:
From now on I will never be voting for Conservative Government. They are known to be red necks.
During the time of Liberal Government the wait time for Pakistan was 6 Months.
I suggest al of you do, not vote for Conservative government, but who i am fooling
we are a nation who reapeatedly voted for PPP and PMLN knowing they are corrupt.

Does any of you know if its possible to sue the Federal Government or CIC for such negligence.
im going to look into that. This is riduculous. Everywhere in the world i go, im going to be considered a terrorist.

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
Volunterily sent updating documents April 5 2012
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 17 2012 / E-cas updated w/decision made JULY 15 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
hello everyone!!!!

just had a quick question

can some one provide me with a list of doctors male and female that preform immigration medical exams in Karachi!!!!

very urgent please reply asap :D

bless :-*

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
rackeya said:
hello everyone!!!!

just had a quick question

can some one provide me with a list of doctors male and female that preform immigration medical exams in Karachi!!!!

very urgent please reply asap :D

bless :-*
only IOM is doing immigration medical exams now

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
MRS SAM said:
only IOM is doing immigration medical exams now
what is iom???????????

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
rackeya said:
what is iom???????????
IOM is Migration Health Assessment Center -

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
rackeya said:
what is iom???????????
International Organization for Migration (IOM)

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
tofan-ram said:
International Organization for Migration (IOM)
Is it possible to provide me with an address for iom in karachi pleaseee? I searched online but im getting several addresses