App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
ASyed said:
Asslamualikum Wyz,

Just wanted to say congratulations and I will make dua for you that your husband is their with u at time of delivery.

I went through something similar and unfortunately my husband was not with me when I had our baby daughter. But I returned to Pakistan to be with hubby when she was only 2 months old and now she doesn't sleep until he comes home from work.

Immigration doesn't understand what the word family means.

ASyed :)

asyed : r u a citizen living in pak? since how long? how long a stay is allowed outside canada? and did u inform the imigration dept embassy about u moving to pak?
im thinking of moving out of canada as well so wife n i can live together so asking.

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
ASyed said:
Asslamualikum Wyz,

Just wanted to say congratulations and I will make dua for you that your husband is their with u at time of delivery.

I went through something similar and unfortunately my husband was not with me when I had our baby daughter. But I returned to Pakistan to be with hubby when she was only 2 months old and now she doesn't sleep until he comes home from work.

Immigration doesn't understand what the word family means.

how long u lived in pakistan?ur daughter born in Canada or pakistan??now where r u
??how long pr could stay out of canada while application in process??

kKingkKilla

Dec 23, 2013
Hey I won my adr on nov 22 2013 for wife's sponsorship
Received agreement papers and was told will be sent back to islamabad for continue processing

Everything is expired medical police and quebec selection
What to do now wait intill they ask for it or just sent them in

And last she already 4 month pregnant do you guys she will be here in 4 month cause I think you cant get on plane after 8 or 7 month
Thanks in advance

petersiddle28

Oct 12, 2013
Wyz said:
Thanks...right now I'm pretty much prepared to try all the possible routes and leave nothing out. I know it's a bit hopeless but I know I would regret it if I didn't try. I even got a letter from my doctor recommending that it's advisable to call my husband to Canada that I will show my MP and also forward to CPP-O.

Oh and also, since I visited my husband and spent some time with him in Pakistan, you think I should send proof of that and any photos...do any of you know to where (Mississauga or CPP-O or Islamabad)??

Thanks!
If your file is in CPP - O then all you need is him to come here on visit visa, if the case is in ISL - then no way the file can be transferred and no minister can do anything. Frankly, it's not even fair for other applicants
Now if your case is in CPP-O which is very lucky then once the file is processed, then you can ask for passport stamping within Canada ( considering he comes here on visit visa ) and that has his own standard application. You can be honest about giving birth but very tough for someone like your husband to get visa if PR in process - just need to get lucky

Overall, health, marriage, new child etc is not good enough for any processing help

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
APAK said:
asyed : r u a citizen living in pak? since how long? how long a stay is allowed outside canada? and did u inform the imigration dept embassy about u moving to pak?
im thinking of moving out of canada as well so wife n i can live together so asking.
Asslamualikum APAK,

Yes I was born in Canada and so was my daughter (she is 15 months old) and we've been in Pakistan for the past year and returning to Canada in Mar. I have never spoken to the embassy about moving to Pakistan. Because from my research I found that you can live in another country for 2 years as long as you return to canada for 6 months at a time.

Family friend of ours as left her 2 year old son to live in Pakistan with his father until he gets his visa and he's been their for 2 years now and she never informed the Embassy her lawyer informed her that their was no need to.

For PR residents it's a differnent timeline. Pls refer to

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/about-pr.asp#keep_status

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
u.incredible said:
how long u lived in pakistan?ur daughter born in Canada or pakistan??now where r u
??how long pr could stay out of canada while application in process??
Asslamualikum u.incredible,

I've been in Pakistan since Dec 2012 and planning to return in sha Allah to Canada in Mar 2014
My daughter was born in Canada and I brought her to Pakistan when she was 2 months old so that she could know her father she is now 15 months old.
Still in Pakistan at this time.
I'm a Canadian citizen born in Canada

For PR residents it's a different timeline. Pls refer to

MNA

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013 (Islamabad Transfer Letter)
File Transfer...
22-01-2014 (London Transfer Letter)
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
01-12-2014 ecas changed to Decision made 20-12-2014
hii folkzzzz....... need a help I applied in aug 2013 n AOR received at September 2013... now I m not sure where my file is collecting dust whether it is in ottawa or chc islamabad. but as per aor acceptance letter address of chc islamabad given.... now my question is I got the job in uae n relocated to uae.... is it possible to relocate file from chc islamabad to chc abu dhabi??? as processing time here is quite shorter than pakistan of step 2 as u al knw in abu dhabi max period is of 17 months only.... please advice me seniors?? if it is possible what I have to do....
thanking u in anticipation!!!?

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
Assalam O Alikum Folks,

Hope that everybody will be fine and doing great. Its been a while since I have logged in. I need your suggestions on following:

1) Which Documents I need to take with me for Landing Procedure (apart from Visa + COPR) ?
2) Do I need to make & print the list of thing which i would be carrying ?
3) Is it better to fill-in Forms like B4 & B4A before landing ?

Your suggestions / advises would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You :)

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
ASyed said:
Asslamualikum APAK,

Yes I was born in Canada and so was my daughter (she is 15 months old) and we've been in Pakistan for the past year and returning to Canada in Mar. I have never spoken to the embassy about moving to Pakistan. Because from my research I found that you can live in another country for 2 years as long as you return to canada for 6 months at a time.

Family friend of ours as left her 2 year old son to live in Pakistan with his father until he gets his visa and he's been their for 2 years now and she i informed the Embassy her lawyer informed her that their was no need to.

For PR residents it's a differnent timeline. Pls refer to

Wsalam asyed,

I'm a citizen myself. Wat do u mean by returning to Canada fr six months at a time? I mean during the two years u hv to visit canada fr six months?

alijpro

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga -> Ottawa -> Islamabad -> London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012 - ECAS: Application Received
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 - Forms Updated, RePCC
AOR Received.
June 2012 - Sponsor Eligibility : Passed
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Aug 2014 - ECAS: In Process
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep 2014 - PPR1 & PP2, ECAS: Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015 - ECAS: Complete
APAK said:
Wsalam asyed,

I'm a citizen myself. Wat do u mean by returning to Canada fr six months at a time? I mean during the two years u hv to visit canada fr six months?
There is no such rule as six month at a time. Citizens can stay out of Canada as long as they want however they need to convince the visa officer that they will return to Canada once Visa issued to spouse. Now it depends on luck if visa officer gets convinced easily or not.

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
ASyed said:
Asslamualikum u.incredible,

I've been in Pakistan since Dec 2012 and planning to return in sha Allah to Canada in Mar 2014
My daughter was born in Canada and I brought her to Pakistan when she was 2 months old so that she could know her father she is now 15 months old.
Still in Pakistan at this time.
I'm a Canadian citizen born in Canada

For PR residents it's a different timeline. Pls refer to

was,ok could u plz tell me did ur spouse get passport request?when u applied?do u know about this?
can a PR stay outside of canada while spouse sponsorship application is in process??

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
alijpro said:
There is no such rule as six month at a time. Citizens can stay out of Canada as long as they want however they need to convince the visa officer that they will return to Canada once Visa issued to spouse. Now it depends on luck if visa officer gets convinced easily or not.
could u plz tell me a Permanent resident can live outside of canada while spouse sponsorship application is in process???how long PR can stay out of canada??

alijpro

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga -> Ottawa -> Islamabad -> London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012 - ECAS: Application Received
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 - Forms Updated, RePCC
AOR Received.
June 2012 - Sponsor Eligibility : Passed
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Aug 2014 - ECAS: In Process
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep 2014 - PPR1 & PP2, ECAS: Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015 - ECAS: Complete
u.incredible said:
could u plz tell me a Permanent resident can live outside of canada while spouse sponsorship application is in process???
No, Only short trip for a week or two might be acceptable. They ask for sponsor residency questionnaire (and passport pages copy) at any time and if sponsor has been outside Canada then they refuse the application. However I know in few cases sponsors are regularly visiting spouses for up to 3 months or more and they are making multiple trips of the same duration. Again now it depends on Visa office if they realize that processing time in Pakistan is too long and applicant don't get visa for Canada easily so this situation may be ignored. But usually they go by the book and its a high probability that the case will be refused. I know even some cases refused for same reason (not maintaining residence in Canada) where sponsor was a Canadian citizen. For PR sponsor cases its way much tougher.

According to the IP 2 Processing Applications to Sponsor Members of the Family Class manual,

"13.2. Residency requirements for sponsors

In assessing residency requirements for sponsorship purposes the IRB Appeal Division ruled that a sponsor must maintain a significant connection to Canada.

Officers should consider whether the prospective sponsor:
• maintains a residence in Canada;
• has spouse and/or children resident in Canada;
• has assets in Canada;
• pays Canadian income tax on global income;
• visits Canada regularly;
• maintains investments, bank accounts, health insurance or club memberships in Canada.

Sponsors may be found ineligible to sponsor if:

• they maintain residences in two countries at the same time;
• they have a house in Canada, but work abroad;
• they have interrupted their residence in Canada or spend little time in Canada.Foreign stamps or post marks on the envelope, a foreign employer or the sponsor’s non-Canadian address are indications the sponsor may not be residing in Canada;
• there is evidence that they will leave Canada soon after the sponsored applicant becomes a permanent resident. Sponsors must satisfy an officer they will continue to reside in Canada after the member of the family class becomes a permanent resident;
• sponsors are not ineligible if they take short holidays or business trips outside Canada."

and

"23. Suspension of processing

If any of the situations noted below occur, processing of the application must be suspended until the matter is concluded, whether at the time of sponsorship application or if such information becomes available at any time during processing.

Reasons for processing to be suspended include:
• citizenship is in the process of being revoked (see section 23.1);
• the resident is subject to an A44(1) report (see section 23.2);
• serious criminal charges have been laid (see section 23.3);
• an appeal of a decision on residency obligations is outstanding."

and

"23.2. Permanent resident subject to an A44(1) report

Reasons for an A44(1) report on a permanent resident include:

• security grounds, human rights violations, serious criminality, organized crime, misrepresentation (e.g., failing to declare all family members on the application for
permanent residence)
• non-compliance with conditions of residency (e.g., entrepreneur)
• non-compliance with residency requirement

If the sponsor becomes the subject of a removal order, the removal order is a bar to sponsorship.

If an officer, either in Canada or at a visa office, uncovers information that could lead to an A44(1) report, the officer should contact CPC-M. Staff there will transfer the sponsorship to an inland CIC for investigation. The inland CIC should keep CPC-M and the visa office informed of developments on the A44(1) report and make every effort to have a decision on the report rendered as soon as possible."

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
alijpro said:
No, Only short trip for a week or two might be acceptable. They ask for sponsor residency questionnaire (and passport pages copy) at any time and if sponsor has been outside Canada then they refuse the application. However I know in few cases sponsors are regularly visiting spouses for up to 3 months or more and they are making multiple trips of the same duration. Again now it depends on Visa office if they realize that processing time in Pakistan is too long and applicant don't get visa for Canada easily so this situation may be ignored. But usually they go by the book and its a high probability that the case will be refused. I know even some cases refused for same reason (not maintaining residence in Canada) where sponsor was a Canadian citizen. For PR sponsor cases its way much tougher.

According to the IP 2 Processing Applications to Sponsor Members of the Family Class manual,

"13.2. Residency requirements for sponsors

In assessing residency requirements for sponsorship purposes the IRB Appeal Division ruled that a sponsor must maintain a significant connection to Canada.

Officers should consider whether the prospective sponsor:
• maintains a residence in Canada;
• has spouse and/or children resident in Canada;
• has assets in Canada;
• pays Canadian income tax on global income;
• visits Canada regularly;
• maintains investments, bank accounts, health insurance or club memberships in Canada.

Sponsors may be found ineligible to sponsor if:

• they maintain residences in two countries at the same time;
• they have a house in Canada, but work abroad;
• they have interrupted their residence in Canada or spend little time in Canada.Foreign stamps or post marks on the envelope, a foreign employer or the sponsor's non-Canadian address are indications the sponsor may not be residing in Canada;
• there is evidence that they will leave Canada soon after the sponsored applicant becomes a permanent resident. Sponsors must satisfy an officer they will continue to reside in Canada after the member of the family class becomes a permanent resident;
• sponsors are not ineligible if they take short holidays or business trips outside Canada."

and

"23. Suspension of processing

If any of the situations noted below occur, processing of the application must be suspended until the matter is concluded, whether at the time of sponsorship application or if such information becomes available at any time during processing.

Reasons for processing to be suspended include:
• citizenship is in the process of being revoked (see section 23.1);
• the resident is subject to an A44(1) report (see section 23.2);
• serious criminal charges have been laid (see section 23.3);
• an appeal of a decision on residency obligations is outstanding."

and

"23.2. Permanent resident subject to an A44(1) report

Reasons for an A44(1) report on a permanent resident include:

• security grounds, human rights violations, serious criminality, organized crime, misrepresentation (e.g., failing to declare all family members on the application for
permanent residence)
• non-compliance with conditions of residency (e.g., entrepreneur)
• non-compliance with residency requirement

If the sponsor becomes the subject of a removal order, the removal order is a bar to sponsorship.

If an officer, either in Canada or at a visa office, uncovers information that could lead to an A44(1) report, the officer should contact CPC-M. Staff there will transfer the sponsorship to an inland CIC for investigation. The inland CIC should keep CPC-M and the visa office informed of developments on the A44(1) report and make every effort to have a decision on the report rendered as soon as possible."
ok thanks for reply,

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
APAK said:
Wsalam asyed,

You can be out of the country for up to 2 years their after you have to be in Canada for at least 6 months. This is from research that I did about 3 years ago.

I've been in Pakistan for 12 months and will be returning in Mar 2014 so I will have been out of Canada for 15 months I will stay in Canada for 6 months and come back to Pakistan in sha Allah.