Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Zahid Sarfraz said:
i submit a ATIP/gcms notes online with 5$ fee can anyone plz tell me when then give me answer back thanks ..i submit in june 26 2013 ?
Salam you should get it with in 30 days and if you don't send an email telling them its over the 30 days I pray all goes well for you In Sha Allah

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
5 JUNE 2013 and 11 SEPTEMBER 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
angel pari said:
thanks
I just wanna knw
if second sponsor causes more delay ?
Do u think in second case interview is mandatory
he recently visited me
should I gather photos receipts ticket passport copy
phonebills skypechat viber chat history western.union slips and send them volunteerly to isl
Or should I wait?
Need ur suggestions

Pari
I think, 2nd sponsor for your husband is gonna be no different than his first sponsor. I mean it is not gonna take any extra long time to process your file or any other special interview different than us. BUT IT ALL DEPENDS ON HIS PAST LIFE AND HOW STRONG RELATION HE HAS WITH YOU.
As you said, he recently visited you, and you have western union receipts and etc. Then get everything together, and immediately send everything to CHC before the first review on your file. If during first review on your file in Islamabad they find everything they need to see that your relationship is very strong then Insha Allah there will be no interview.
Have a great Ramadan and Dear Sister I am being you to remember us all in your DUAS.

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
asalaam malikum,

My wife is in kabul, she gave a pakistan address for her passport return and will the Visa office call her to let her know that her passport has been sent or they don't call at all. If anyone has any information please post.

Thanks,
Laghmani

Zahid Sarfraz

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
lahore,Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct,2011
Doc's Request.
jun,2012
AOR Received.
dec,2011
File Transfer...
dec,2011
Med's Done....
oct,2011
Interview........
in que ..waiting from jan 2013
Passport Req..
In-sha-Allah sooooon
VISA ISSUED...
In-sha-Allah
LANDED..........
waiting.....
Ezee said:
Most of the time they send you notes within the 4 weeks. you almost there hope fully you will get in next few days.
First time they send me exactly after 4 weeks but second time after two weeks.
thanks Bro.

Zahid Sarfraz

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
lahore,Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct,2011
Doc's Request.
jun,2012
AOR Received.
dec,2011
File Transfer...
dec,2011
Med's Done....
oct,2011
Interview........
in que ..waiting from jan 2013
Passport Req..
In-sha-Allah sooooon
VISA ISSUED...
In-sha-Allah
LANDED..........
waiting.....
micmac101 said:
Salam you should get it with in 30 days and if you don't send an email telling them its over the 30 days I pray all goes well for you In Sha Allah
thanks Micmac, i have an other question if u tell me plz ,i received E-mail from chc islamabad since 17 jan 2012 ,thats about my interview in que and still waiting for that now july is going finished ,thnaks

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
asalaam malikum,

My wife is in kabul, she gave a pakistan address for her passport return and will the Visa office call her to let her know that her passport has been sent or they don't call at all. If anyone has any information please post.

Thanks,
Laghmani

twinkle22

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Visa Office......
isb or london husband case also has trv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
21-08-2013
Med's Request
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Passport Req..
still waiting. ecas in process 14 march 2014
AOA everyone! my husband got passport back with multiple visa stamped till 2016, we had applied TRV in april, total time it took 3months. we applied online.... many ppl told us its impossible to get trv but here my husband got itt :) few tips: always show high bank balance, convince them that spouse will go back, we showed his job letter sayin that company gave him vacation so he wants to visit me for eid andf his bday.... i wrote his invitation letter sayin that for me its diff to go because of my job nature so my husband can come to see me... and then his company gave a letter confirmin his job and also sayin thst he has 1 month vacation ....i attached my bank statemetn sayin i will financilayy support him here.....we applied online and i heard that isb s very lenient these day for spouse trv and also its better to apply online cz most of paper applications get rejected cz isb treats them bt online application for trv r being treated in ottawa

i am feb 2012 applicant and this month i applied gcms notes and there is no activity started on my husband file for sponsorship.. i am glad he got trv :) does anyone who got trv can tel me that if isb asks my husbands remedical and passport for spousal sponsorship then will he need to go back to pakistan???? his trv expiry date is dec 2016... can he stay here during the whole process?

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
twinkle22 said:
AOA everyone! my husband got passport back with multiple visa stamped till 2016, we had applied TRV in april, total time it took 3months. we applied online.... many ppl told us its impossible to get trv but here my husband got itt :) few tips: always show high bank balance, convince them that spouse will go back, we showed his job letter sayin that company gave him vacation so he wants to visit me for eid andf his bday.... i wrote his invitation letter sayin that for me its diff to go because of my job nature so my husband can come to see me... and then his company gave a letter confirmin his job and also sayin thst he has 1 month vacation ....i attached my bank statemetn sayin i will financilayy support him here.....we applied online and i heard that isb s very lenient these day for spouse trv and also its better to apply online cz most of paper applications get rejected cz isb treats them bt online application for trv r being treated in ottawa

i am feb 2012 applicant and this month i applied gcms notes and there is no activity started on my husband file for sponsorship.. i am glad he got trv :) does anyone who got trv can tel me that if isb asks my husbands remedical and passport for spousal sponsorship then will he need to go back to pakistan???? his trv expiry date is dec 2016... can he stay here during the whole process?
many many congrates to both of u
yes he can stay there until passport request I think
plz pray for me too
good luck

uet

Sep 11, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2011
Doc's Request.
15-07-2012
AOR Received.
15-07-2012
File Transfer...
19-09-2011
Med's Request
15-07-2012
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
It was year 2003 ,when I first time accessed the cic website cic.gc.ca , (after my enquiry about immigration was replied by High Commission telling me to access the website for info .)for learning how to apply and proceed for my spousal sponsorship case , and it is now 2013 , almost ten years past and on third attempt , I at last with the blessing and special favours of Allah have been successful in getting the permanent resident visa of Canada.
Ten years back when I was trying for my case in Pakistan , there was no information nor any such forum available , where one can get useful information. This forum has been really helpful for me ,also the TCS tracking numbers site developed by probably syedgj , helped me track letters issued by Canadian High Commission Islamabad through TCS well in advance before TCS could contact me.
As after refusal of my first time spousal sponsorship case , I fought my case in Immigration Appeal Division ,Toronto , but due to failure of delivery of letters by the Pakistan post or criminal negligence on part of some one , I lost my appeal there.
Thanks to all members of this forum, who have been helping each other with great sincerity and fairness.
Let me tell you one thing , the lawyers can help only in filling the application forms at the initial stage only, but do check your filled applications once thoroughly as they make a lot of blunders , as my application was filled by a renowned consultant of Canada on my third attempt , and the concerned lady was filling it from my application that I filled for the first time , and even they made a lot of mistakes.
However the consultant can really help in letting you know , what supporting documents are important and what not.

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
Zahid Sarfraz said:
i submit a ATIP/gcms notes online with 5$ fee can anyone plz tell me when then give me answer back thanks ..i submit in june 26 2013 ?
Expect a response within this week or the next Insha Allah.

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
laghmani said:
asalaam malikum,

Thanks,
Laghmani
They will nt call.

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
twinkle22 said:

Remedical can be done in Canada.

For Paaport submission, he has to go to Pakistan and submit it otherwise, he will not have any status in Canada without his passport.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Farhan1 said:
Remedical can be done in Canada.

For Paaport submission, he has to go to Pakistan and submit it otherwise, he will not have any status in Canada without his passport.
Copy of Visa Page is OK, many have mailed pp back to LVO in-process but need someone to get it back, and then flagpole once visa is stamped

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
Zahid Sarfraz said:
thanks Micmac, i have an other question if u tell me plz ,i received E-mail from chc islamabad since 17 jan 2012 ,thats about my interview in que and still waiting for that now july is going finished ,thnaks
Brother My case also is in interview queue.... i got to know in Nov 2012, Allah knows since when it is in queue... i asked for additional docs in june 2012 n since than hv not heard any thing.... still waiting...:(

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
twinkle22 said:

WSalam.... Many Many congrtaz to both of U...:)