Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
hopefully very soon said:
sabii i would love to get together with this whole gang here on this forum once i m in Canada!! inshAllah :)
I would love tooo.. it feels like we all are friends and we should meet at least once :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
farhadf80 said:
hallooo everyone . i have one quetion . my citizenship application starting to process in this month now i dont how long time have take to they call me in examen ? anybody can share information please please please please
they started processing my citizensip app in MAy of last year and i got exam letter in January of this year... but you can get exam date any time so read the book and get ready... because they sent me letter for exam 3 or 4 days before my exam so i didnt get enough time for prep. but Allah ka shukar hai I passed it :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
bilawal said:
sabii
kindly tell me did u submitted PCC AND PASSPORT AND OTHER DETAILS together ????
and after receiving passport request and ppc in how many days u submitted it to islamabad emb
Hi bilawal,

he got 15 days to submit passport and 45 days to submit PCC... it took some time to get PCC done from 2 different cities so he submitted everything together after a week....

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Atif Shegiwal said:
Thx to almighty Allah.i finally got my Canadian visa.i and my wife were leaving in a hour to afg the man just came and give my whole documents. It was such a tough time I spent....my wife s leaving to toronto tomorrow inshallah. I will also go after a month bz im not ready to go with her...im really glad from my forum members.all of them treated me like family members. .special thanks to dear danny bro who always giving me accurate info...also thx to mujgan sis'mahwi.disfrust'usman'sabi'basil bro'khan'bilawal'sayedpost'innocent eyes'farhad'reflectman'fayzan and other forum members...thank u so much..
yayyyyyyyyyyy COngratulations!!!!!! soooo happy for you Atif.. see what we told you just wait and dont panic :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
help..help..me said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Finally I got my passport back ................. but I did not get any additional paper(which you give to immigration officer at Toronto) from Citizenship and Immigration which people tell me that they get with passport .......... I am worried can anyone help[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
woohooo COngratulationssssssss! :)
contact CHC asap because they should have sent you COPR (landing papers) along with the PP

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Basilzaman said:
Look bro what I told u yesterday? Before Friday u will get pp back now u got it :p Many Many Congratulation to u and our bhabi jan and thanks for such kind words May Allah blessed u & ur family.

Atif now plz dont forget us in your prayers :)

Good Luck for your future in Canada ;D
wow Basil brother you are a baba ji... please tell me when my hubby wil get his PP back??

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
mahwigul said:
AOA members..little help needed
M filling supplementary forms...chc asked me for repcc for 3rd time.twice from my home town n this time ...of the city where i ve studied for abt 10 years,well it was total of 7.5 yrs but i mentioned 10yrs....anyways wana ask.during this time i did jobs of duration 1mnth,2mnths n of 5mnths but jobs were in other cities,means it was daily travelling....shud i mention these jobs or not...????
M afraid if thy ask me for repcc from these areas too...m already tired of making repccsssssss...i know where person stays for more den 6mnths ,thy ask pcc of dat area....
But still m confused n afraid ....dnt wana delay my processs more.
wassalam,
fill the supplementary form with exactly the same information you provided them on your personal and educational history part of permanent residence form.... dont hide anything.. they will not ask you for PCC if you stayed in a city/town for less than 6 motnhs......

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
irsum said:
Thanks to allmightly Allah, what felt as endless waiting has come to its end...today my wife recieved her passport
stamped with visa and two copies of COPR. Visa was stamped on Mar 4 and ecas status changed to 'Decision Made' with Canadian address
anywhere between Mar 6 and Mar 11.
It is about 20 months since application was recieved in Islamabad...20 very long and stressful months...it is hard to put in words
how exhilirated and grateful we both and our families are. With deep gratitude comes prayers that everyone here
who is waiting for their PR get it very very soon. I hope and pray that long waiting times of last couple of years come down to reasonable and humane level. Certainly no one deserve to have to go through this. Best wishes and prayers for all of you folks.
Congratulations! :) thats really a great news MashaAllah!

stay blessed!

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
APAK said:
Wt lin
Wt kind of proofs did they ask you for?
Mashallah Ur timeline is so short it gives us all hope.I prayu get Ur pp back v v soon Inshallah don't worry
They asked for Re pcc, additional photographs to establish relationship, residential questionnaire and proof of intention to stay in Canada needed to be established as well.

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
aoa everyone!!

I have been away for about a week cause my uncle in UK had a car accident
and he passed away :(.. I need your prayers!!

Congratulations to all of you who got good news!!! March doesn't seem to be like February. I remember in February every page of the forum I looked there was something exciting and good news everywhere. Looking forward to the end of March. Inshallah.

My hubby still hasn't got ppr :|

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
hotshot said:
aoa everyone!!

I have been away for about a week cause my uncle in UK had a car accident
and he passed away :(.. I need your prayers!!

Congratulations to all of you who got good news!!! March doesn't seem to be like February. I remember in February every page of the forum I looked there was something exciting and good news everywhere. Looking forward to the end of March. Inshallah.

My hubby still hasn't got ppr :|
WASSALAM,

sorry to hear about your loss! May Allah keep his soul in peace Aaameeen!

dont worry sis your hubby will get PPR soon In Sha Allah! your is a husband case and husband cases take more time than wife case...... but you dont worry... everything happens for a reason and Allah does bestest for us :)

nimba

Dec 1, 2009
Dear members,
I have question, im going to travel Canada first time as FC1 category immigrant, i hear that FIA Immigration officer at Pakistan airport inquire about the funds(Canadian dollars) carry by immigrant and if funds are not sufficient they dont allow to on board the aircraft. Kindly share if any member ever faced such difficulty by immigration staff. Please reply im worried

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
sabii said:
WASSALAM,

sorry to hear about your loss! May Allah keep his soul in peace Aaameeen!

dont worry sis your hubby will get PPR soon In Sha Allah! your is a husband case and husband cases take more time than wife case...... but you dont worry... everything happens for a reason and Allah does bestest for us :)
Thanks Sabi sis!

Allah Apki zaban mubarak karay! I know after losing my uncle I realized that I should just thank Allah (swt) for my husband's good health! Inshallah I am not in rush Allah (swt) knows best!
Thanks again <3

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What are these landing papers I hear people talking about. What are the landing papers that they send. Because they sent my wife her passport, all documents that we sent and 2 pages of paper I cant remember what it was about yet.

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transferred Feb 2011
Nomination.....
Remedical-RePCC-IMM Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
stayed on Visitor Visa in Canada from Feb 2012 to March 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
masoud100 said:
What are these landing papers I hear people talking about. What are the landing papers that they send. Because they sent my wife her passport, all documents that we sent and 2 pages of paper I cant remember what it was about yet.
Those two pages were COPR(confirmation of Permanant Residence), DONT LOSE THOSE, els they wont issue boarding pass, your VISA is a travel document, your COPR is the proof that you have been granted Immigration