Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
syedgj said:
I believe the deadline to land is dictated by the validity of your medical, not PCC.

Hey Syedg!
I just saw Ur timeline.mashallah so short.hoe come? Nikkah case or wedding case? And did u send any updates (proofs) in between?

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
irsum said:
Thanks to allmightly Allah, what felt as endless waiting has come to its end...today my wife recieved her passport
stamped with visa and two copies of COPR. Visa was stamped on Mar 4 and ecas status changed to 'Decision Made' with Canadian address
anywhere between Mar 6 and Mar 11.
It is about 20 months since application was recieved in Islamabad...20 very long and stressful months...it is hard to put in words
how exhilirated and grateful we both and our families are. With deep gratitude comes prayers that everyone here
who is waiting for their PR get it very very soon. I hope and pray that long waiting times of last couple of years come down to reasonable and humane level. Certainly no one deserve to have to go through this. Best wishes and prayers for all of you folks.
Congratulations to you, I am happy for you 8)

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
APAK said:
Hey Syedg!
I just saw Ur timeline.mashallah so short.hoe come? Nikkah case or wedding case? And did u send any updates (proofs) in between?
I agree that PPR came unexpectedly very soon for us BUT I was not aware that this would happen to me. It has now been 7 whole months since they have kept my passport! MP always says that it is stuck in background checks. It is a wedding case. And no we only sent proofs when they asked for it.

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
Wt lin
syedgj said:
I agree that PPR came unexpectedly very soon for us BUT I was not aware that this would happen to me. It has now been 7 whole months since they have kept my passport! MP always says that it is stuck in background checks. It is a wedding case. And no we only sent proofs when they asked for it.
Wt kind of proofs did they ask you for?
Mashallah Ur timeline is so short it gives us all hope.I prayu get Ur pp back v v soon Inshallah don't worry

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
in love with my hubby said:
well a relative of mine ... had it in 8 months and one member named babby had it in 6 months time ... but for that u have to be really lucky
Oh yes I remember babbi. She just blazed through mashaAllah!

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
irsum said:
Thanks to allmightly Allah, what felt as endless waiting has come to its end...today my wife recieved her passport
stamped with visa and two copies of COPR. Visa was stamped on Mar 4 and ecas status changed to 'Decision Made' with Canadian address
It is about 20 months since application was recieved in Islamabad...20 very long and stressful months...it is hard to put in words
how exhilirated and grateful we both and our families are. With deep gratitude comes prayers that everyone here
who is waiting for their PR get it very very soon. I hope and pray that long waiting times of last couple of years come down to reasonable and humane level. Certainly no one deserve to have to go through this. Best wishes and prayers for all of you folks.
that's great news mashaAllah. Always good to hear someone from the jurassic era getting through..

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
dino5541 said:
GUYS UPDATE FROM MP on my case

the mp said she called CIC and they said they are conducting background check and the now the best thing is to wait

and she said she can make another enquiry after couple of months if we dont hear anthing from CIC with-in that time

we contected her on the grounds that our 13 months since file tranferd has passed and we havent heared anyfing from them

so guys please give advice since my wife will reply her and i stoped her till i get a bit of advice from you guys
That's the standard response from these guys nowadays I think. We contacted them last month and they said the same thing.. that background checks are going on and there's nothing the MP nor CHC can do, and that the only thing left is to wait and may enquire again the next month.

Its next month now, and we're wondering whether we should get in touch with the MP again, though we're pretty sure they would say the same thing.

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedgj said:
That's the standard response from these guys nowadays I think. We contacted them last month and they said the same thing.. that background checks are going on and there's nothing the MP nor CHC can do, and that the only thing left is to wait and may enquire again the next month.

Its next month now, and we're wondering whether we should get in touch with the MP again, though we're pretty sure they would say the same thing.
I think you should bug him/her as our mp told ''its considered good if the MP is montering the appliction and they give more attention to the files that are monitored ''

Shonagill

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 20, 2012
AOR Received.
April 12, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Request
May 16, 2014 and PCC
Med's Done....
Feb 20,2012/ may 28, 2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 and PPR 2 on July 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
aug 15,2014 PP received aug 23, 2014
LANDED..........
I hope soon
When I check my file online it's say my Canadian address on both sides from the very first day that they update the page. Does anybody know why???

syedpost

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
toronto
Visa Office......
islamabad
AOR Received.
May2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Passport Req..
still awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
Reflectoman said:
usually what i've seen is that the visa has an expiry date which is the same as either the medical expiry date or the passport expiry, whichever is SOONER. you have to land in Canada before this date, or risk having to restart your application all over again. if there are some exceptional circumstances in which you cannot travel in a certain time frame, i think advising CHC-Islamabad of that before they issue a visa within that time frame would be better than trying to do it afterwards. since your pcc is about to expire and you are considered about the time frame you will have to land, a case specific inquiry would be good to let them about this and ask about a status update on your file.
thanx Bro.....

I think if sooner is the case than it would be my med as it expires in sept 2013 too...... so what should i do should i write to them or what kindly suggest.......
regards

syedpost

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
toronto
Visa Office......
islamabad
AOR Received.
May2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Passport Req..
still awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
irsum said:

Congratulations and prayers for your future ahead ..... its not only stressful but sometimes unbearably painful and soul breaking ... as you cannot plan or do anything long term, you get stuck in some sort of time wrap......... aaarrrgh... I cant wait till this trauma is over.

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
hopefully very soon said:
n agar basil bhai samosay, chatni, fries, chips, nimko aur kurkure k saath main chai pe apko cake, bhi khilaoon tu merey liye bhi dua karein gey plz :p
Meri pyari behna apko dua ki kia zrorat hai apki good news tu onway hai yar aur trust me Sister mera dil keh raha hai tumhe in 7days mai Good news miley gi. Now Start counting from Today ;)

Aur haan chai b piyon ga aur amosay, chatni, fries, chips, nimko aur kurkure b khaon ga but tumhari good new sunney k baad :p

All brother & Sisters are already in my prayers.

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transferred Feb 2011
Nomination.....
Remedical-RePCC-IMM Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
stayed on Visitor Visa in Canada from Feb 2012 to March 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
syedgj said:
The background checks are only valid for six months just like re-pcc, I dont think there is any problem with you case, it must be in a security and criminality check which takes anywhere from 3 to 9 months,

shah gggggggg

Star Member
Jan 7, 2013
QUEBEC
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aprail
File Transfer...
10june2011
Med's Request
nov 2012
Med's Done....
dec 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22 OCT 2013
LANDED..........
inshaALLAH soon........
Aslaam 0 Alykum & Good Morning

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After checking today the TCS numbers I believe I found my son's name in this list. It says waiting for recievers collection or something what does that mean. When can I expect them to send it to me.