+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
flyfish said:
thx jaania.....actualy im new in this fourm im not able to send private msg dont know why.....ok anywy my wife sponsering me maybe u know they r very famous in lassale(mtl)....i try to send msg thx
Yeah I think you need certain amount of posts before you can use the PM system :S kinda stupid but I guess thats how this site is setup...

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
Did you get your remedical yet?
Salam wes bro didnt you send any other email to chc after they reply to you that they got your re med result???

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Hey everyone hope all is going well...Congratulations to all those who received PPRs...Kahan tak pohonchi purani list?
I've been a silent reader for the last few days....
When will they begin Oct files?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
Salam wes bro didnt you send any other email to chc after they reply to you that they got your re med result???
Wassalam,

NO dear I didn't. I applied for CAIPS however in the beginning of July and waiting for the notes to show up If the notes don't help I will send them an email again...

O Canada

Apr 28, 2011
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 14th 2010
AOR Received.
July 8th 2010
Med's Request
re-med 12th may 2011
Med's Done....
17th may 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th October 2011
KAAMIA72 said:
Agreeing with you cent percent, JK and others responsible for delay and beauracry rot in hell. But just think it that way that there is something that God wants you to do here and perhaps thats the reason for your not being able to go yet. I am not lecturing or any thing but when ever I felt the same like you are doing right now, I used to find out my reasons for my still being in Pakistan. Believe me, this helped in reducing the frustrations etc as I found out that this was one way of spending some more time with my parents whom I would be leaving behind. Some times it occurs to help a dear friend in distress which couldnt have been possible if I was there. Try it, helps to reduce the pain..
But all in all it happens and every one on this forum understands your grief.... :)
Hey Kaamia thank you for that beautiful advice:) i try i really do but sometimes i lose my patience outta frustration...but thank you though. Hope all of your paper works will speed up and give you good news:)

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
humpakwatan said:
Thanks everyone for replies on tax letter.

Also I found out from my MP today that my initial review has finished. To me that solves the mystery of the address disappearing from ECAS because just before that I had emailed the CHC and was told I am still in Queue for Initial Review(after 9 months of AOR date). And a week after the address reappeared I find out from my MP that the initial review is done.

This leads me to assume that their file system is something of a checkout and check back in system once finished with the file. So everyone else who had their address disappeared and reappeared I am guessing it might also be because of the same reason, but no one can be 100% sure.

Everyone who had their address reappeared, please email CHC for an update and find out if your initial review has been done as well to confirm this suspicion!

Also please share with us if you don't mind.
My wife address went OFF and then back ON... i emailed CHC-ISL after a week after this activity on e-cas and they copy-pasted same email as they sent me in march.

so i don't think it means anything... at least for my case.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
muzmil said:
My wife address went OFF and then back ON... i emailed CHC-ISL after a week after this activity on e-cas and they copy-pasted same email as they sent me in march.

so i don't think it means anything... at least for my case.
yeah it could just be a coincedence for some of us, who knows?

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
Wassalam,

NO dear I didn't. I applied for CAIPS however in the beginning of July and waiting for the notes to show up If the notes don't help I will send them an email again...
Oh ic what do you recommend me should I order a CAIPS or I should wait till end of Ramadan ? :(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
great person said:
guys when is it a good idea to order caips?? is it 12 months after AOR or 12 months in total from time of application in CPC Miss?
Order it after the initial review, meaning when you receive rePCC and IMM forms request. Advantage of that is that they will have your paper screening done and it would give you an idea about whether they think your marriage is genuine or not based on the evidence and answers you have provided on the application.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
Oh ic what do you recommend me should I order a CAIPS or I should wait till end of Ramadan ? :(
Well, you know that his case is in background checks currently so I think its pointless to order it now. Wait until the end of Ramadan; it will give you a month and then it takes about a month for the notes to show up so you will get a better picture of the situation. Its just a suggestion, its up to you what you want to do :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
Well, you know that his case is in background checks currently so I think its pointless to order it now. Wait until the end of Ramadan; it will give you a month and then it takes about a month for the notes to show up so you will get a better idea picture of the situation. Its just a suggestion, its up to you what you want to do :)
I agree Inshallah I will wait till end of Ramadan Thanks for your advice appreciated :)

Ali_427

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My file is in queue for the decision making officer, I hope I hear some good news during Ramadan!

Please pray for me as I had a letter of objection for marriage not genuine with this...

I pray to Allah that all the genuine marriage people waiting gets their VISA stamped and the time frame to sponsor drops below 12 months!

We start Ramadan on Monday, prayers will be more powerful during this time....

P.S. First day of fasting is over 16 hours in Ontario....from 4:33 AM to 855 PM, get ready for it :) :)

Thanks
Ali