+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
umme said:
Alhamdulillah, today we received passports back with visas stamped. We sent passports on 10th of July that returned on 28th. My timeline is as follows:

Sent document to CPC Mississauga: May 2010
Approval from CPC Mississauga: June 2010
Re-Medical: June 2011
Passport request and visa issuance: July 2011

May Allah the Most High help and guide us! Amin.
Congratulations, don't forget to pray for us June and earlier AORs and everyone else in general ofcourse.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Husband: you know the meaning wife is
With out Information Fighting Every Time

Wife: No Honey its mean

With Idiot For Ever :p

O Canada

Apr 28, 2011
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 14th 2010
AOR Received.
July 8th 2010
Med's Request
re-med 12th may 2011
Med's Done....
17th may 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th October 2011
I don't wanna sound rude or mean but wtf is this?? Pple who have applied after so many of us are getting their ppr's and we are stuck here waiting! I don't think there is any point with the relationship being genuine cuz these embassy sadists don't care and neither are they doing their job properly! I hope Jason Kenney will rott in hell!!! I wanna die!!!! :'(

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
umme said:
Alhamdulillah, today we received passports back with visas stamped. We sent passports on 10th of July that returned on 28th. My timeline is as follows:

Congrats umme

tkaa

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
27TH APRIL 2011
AOR Received.
28th june 2010
File Transfer...
25TH MAY 2010
Med's Request
12TH MAY 2011
Med's Done....
23RD MAY 2011
Passport Req..
10th sep 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd october 2011
O Canada said:
I don't wanna sound rude or mean but wtf is this?? Pple who have applied after so many of us are getting their ppr's and we are stuck here waiting! I don't think there is any point with the relationship being genuine cuz these embassy sadists don't care and neither are they doing their job properly! I hope Jason Kenney will rott in hell!!! I wanna die!!!! :'(
i second that.... its so frustrating!

H

humpakwatan

Thanks everyone for replies on tax letter.

Also I found out from my MP today that my initial review has finished. To me that solves the mystery of the address disappearing from ECAS because just before that I had emailed the CHC and was told I am still in Queue for Initial Review(after 9 months of AOR date). And a week after the address reappeared I find out from my MP that the initial review is done.

This leads me to assume that their file system is something of a checkout and check back in system once finished with the file. So everyone else who had their address disappeared and reappeared I am guessing it might also be because of the same reason, but no one can be 100% sure.

Everyone who had their address reappeared, please email CHC for an update and find out if your initial review has been done as well to confirm this suspicion!

Also please share with us if you don't mind.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
O Canada said:
tkaa said:
i second that.... its so frustrating!
I understand both of your point of views, it is frustrating but it is what it is. Do you guys realise that there are applicant's still waiting from 2009 for their VISA? Be thankful that you are in a better situation than them, I myself am waiting for my wife's VISA since January 2010 but I am glad that I am sitting in a better situation than some of these interview cases and/or applicant's who received 'marraige not genuine' objection letters. I pray that we all get through this mess as soon as possible InshAllah, becuase it is a rough ride and we all want to be with our loved ones. Lets pray and support eachother out instead of cursing the government and their system which is not going to resolve anything.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
It happened twice with my wife's profile; first time she received rePCC request, 2nd time she received remedical request. It reappeared again last Friday after 3.5 weeks and i am really hoping that it is her Passport request this time InshAllah...

humpakwatan said:
Thanks everyone for replies on tax letter.

Also I found out from my MP today that my initial review has finished. To me that solves the mystery of the address disappearing from ECAS because just before that I had emailed the CHC and was told I am still in Queue for Initial Review(after 9 months of AOR date). And a week after the address reappeared I find out from my MP that the initial review is done.

This leads me to assume that their file system is something of a checkout and check back in system once finished with the file. So everyone else who had their address disappeared and reappeared I am guessing it might also be because of the same reason, but no one can be 100% sure.

Everyone who had their address reappeared, please email CHC for an update and find out if your initial review has been done as well to confirm this suspicion!

Also please share with us if you don't mind.

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
O Canada said:
Agreeing with you cent percent, JK and others responsible for delay and beauracry rot in hell. But just think it that way that there is something that God wants you to do here and perhaps thats the reason for your not being able to go yet. I am not lecturing or any thing but when ever I felt the same like you are doing right now, I used to find out my reasons for my still being in Pakistan. Believe me, this helped in reducing the frustrations etc as I found out that this was one way of spending some more time with my parents whom I would be leaving behind. Some times it occurs to help a dear friend in distress which couldnt have been possible if I was there. Try it, helps to reduce the pain..
But all in all it happens and every one on this forum understands your grief.... :)

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeeeee said:
thanks a lot saggit! your detailed reply really helped..but just a couple of questions:

1) courier results go to new delhi? wasn't it supposed to be chc-isl? Do they have the new delhi address or will I have to provide it? (coz I don't know the address)
2) I've heard it takes longer if you get your med done from anywhere other than your home country. is it true? we wouldn't want to unnecessarily increase the timeline just by my being in the US.

thanks in advance.
Your remedical letter will have complete address of New Dehli for DMP for sending your results. So you don't need to be worry about the address

tkaa

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
27TH APRIL 2011
AOR Received.
28th june 2010
File Transfer...
25TH MAY 2010
Med's Request
12TH MAY 2011
Med's Done....
23RD MAY 2011
Passport Req..
10th sep 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd october 2011
KAAMIA72 said:
Agreeing with you cent percent, JK and others responsible for delay and beauracry rot in hell. But just think it that way that there is something that God wants you to do here and perhaps thats the reason for your not being able to go yet. I am not lecturing or any thing but when ever I felt the same like you are doing right now, I used to find out my reasons for my still being in Pakistan. Believe me, this helped in reducing the frustrations etc as I found out that this was one way of spending some more time with my parents whom I would be leaving behind. Some times it occurs to help a dear friend in distress which couldnt have been possible if I was there. Try it, helps to reduce the pain..
But all in all it happens and every one on this forum understands your grief.... :)
" what a beautiful thought "

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
Ohh.. rightt!!
thankss for the input..

BabarShah said:
Your remedical letter will have complete address of New Dehli for DMP for sending your results. So you don't need to be worry about the address

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
Oh woww!! Mashallah that's great!! I hope our file follows the same timeline as we applied June 10.

Ps: I've asked before, and am asking again.. WHAT is an AOR??

umme said: