+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zeeeee said:
Oh woww!! Mashallah that's great!! I hope our file follows the same timeline as we applied June 10.

Ps: I've asked before, and am asking again.. WHAT is an AOR??
AOR-Acknowledgment Of Receipt

Once file is transfered to Islamabad from Mississauga, they used to send AORs to the applicants in Pakistan saying that they have created your file and it also included the file number on that letter. However, they stopped sending those since October2010 and now people have to email them to find out what their immigration file number is.

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
Jaania said:
Flyfish, what is your father in laws name (send me a private message) and your wife? I have been in Montreal all my life and my father has been here for more than 45 years. One of the first Pakistani settlers in Montreal, let me know maybe I know your wife and her family.
thx jaania.....actualy im new in this fourm im not able to send private msg dont know why.....ok anywy my wife sponsering me maybe u know they r very famous in lassale(mtl)....i try to send msg thx

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
FINALLYY!!
Thanks for confirming.. I assumed the same!!

wes786 said:

Once file is transfered to Islamabad from Mississauga, they used to send AORs to the applicants in Pakistan saying that they have created your file and it also included the file number on that letter. However, they stopped sending those since October2010 and now people have to email them to find out what their immigration file number is.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flyfish said:
thx jaania.....actualy im new in this fourm im not able to send private msg dont know why.....ok anywy my wife sponsering me maybe u know they r very famous in lassale(mtl)....i try to send msg thx
no offence to anyone but NO one is famous in Canada,
Not even the prime minister of Canada, regardless u spent 100 yrs or lived there for over 200 yrs from the time of Inuits!!

We Desi ppl have NO recognition watsoever, if someone thinks that they are tees maar khan of Quebec Or Ontario then they're living in their own fools paradise and that's the REALITY of these countries.!!

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
DodgeCharger said:
no offence to anyone but NO one is famous in Canada,
Not even the prime minister of Canada, regardless u spent 100 yrs or lived there for over 200 yrs from the time of Inuits!!

We Desi ppl have NO recognition watsoever, if someone thinks that they are tees maar khan of Quebec Or Ontario then they're living in their own fools paradise and that's the REALITY of these countries.!!
thx DodgeCharger, i agree with u......u r right nothing will happened....my father in law J.S kenny party member and president of lassale(mtl)....my father in law have a meeting next couples of week.mr keeny said, bring a file as well....i dont know wut happend .....but i m with u nothing will happened...i dont trust anyone...i trust only ALLAH....wo mere leye jo acha hoye ga wo hi kere gaaa...meri kismat main abi jana nahi hai tu main kabi bi nahi ja sakta......thats it......best of luck everyone ...plz pary for me as well

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
wes786 said:

wes786 bhai.....can u send me private msg plz.....just tell me, the format of attending peoples who come my marrige can u write down within 2 or 3 lines.....i dont understand wut i write thx bhai...wish u best of luck

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Armageddon said:
AOA Ppl,

Woh sab log jo mujhe bura samjhtay thay aur meri ingrezi ka mazak uraatay thay meray paas aik news hai. aaj mera ppr aa gaya aur mein ney sub kuch embassy aaj shaam bhijwaa diya.

All people who not like me they know only God helps. I pray hard for all one too much that you get ppr soon. so dont make fun of my ingrezi. I know I weak in english but my heart in clean.

Yes all thanks and see all what inside you before mujh par ungli uthay! Allah sab ko kamyaab kare, Ameen!!
CONGRATULATION DEAR............................HAVE A HAPPY LIFE :)

M

Mafia

flyfish said:
wes786 bhai.....can u send me private msg plz.....just tell me, the format of attending peoples who come my marrige can u write down within 2 or 3 lines.....i dont understand wut i write thx bhai...wish u best of luck
I hope this helps.

Flip the picture, On the back side, write with the Black Pen in the following order.

Date:
Place:
Occasion:
Participants: (Left to Right)

OR if you are trying to mention the participants in that tiny box on the application, write "Please see annexure attached", and then attach a plain paper sheet with reference number of the question answering, and then elaborate your answer with as many names as possible, also refer to the pictures attached and do mention the picture numbers as you mention, For instance;

July 29, 2011
Islamabad Hotel
Nikah Ceremony
Participants: (Left to right) Mama, Dada, Dadi, Mami, Nani, Chachi, Phoophi, Sheeda, Gaama, Maaja.

Cheers

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umme said:
Alhamdulillah, today we received passports back with visas stamped. We sent passports on 10th of July that returned on 28th. My timeline is as follows:

Sent document to CPC Mississauga: May 2010
Approval from CPC Mississauga: June 2010
Re-Medical: June 2011
Passport request and visa issuance: July 2011

May Allah the Most High help and guide us! Amin.
waoooooooooo congratulations a lottttttttttttttttttttttttt....... :)

A

alpha1980

umme said:
Alhamdulillah, today we received passports back with visas stamped. We sent passports on 10th of July that returned on 28th. My timeline is as follows:

Sent document to CPC Mississauga: May 2010
Approval from CPC Mississauga: June 2010
Re-Medical: June 2011
Passport request and visa issuance: July 2011

May Allah the Most High help and guide us! Amin.
Congratts dear..... Wish u goodluck...