+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

H

humpakwatan

Congratz for PPR armg**

A question for you all... If you have filed tax and declared your status married ..what did you have to provide in terms of the proof of world income and also SIN number? I got a letter from Govt. asking for his SIN card number and income information when he doesnt even live in canada.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
HIC2011 said:
hello Everyone...Wes, bestplace4u and mariah did u guys get ur ppr?
Hi,

Myself, best and saggit are still waiting for PPR. Mariah however received remedical+PPR and she was waiting for her PP to come back for the last two months (when I talked to her about two weeks ago). I haven't seen her online for a while so not sure about her current status.

Hope all is good with you...Did you find a job yet? How are you liking here bro?

A

alpha1980

Armageddon said:
Shukria Gujrati paa ji ... aap bhi bohot achay hain aur Allah kare aap ka bhi jaldi ho jayay
Ma apka shehar sa guzar kar jaoee gha Friday ko " Sakhi Sultan Bahi" darbar jara ho..

A

alpha1980

humpakwatan said:
Congratz for PPR armg**

A question for you all... If you have filed tax and declared your status married ..what did you have to provide in terms of the proof of world income and also SIN number? I got a letter from Govt. asking for his SIN card number and income information when he doesnt even live in canada.
Well my wife had the same letter from Goverment last week. Just go to your accountant he will take care of that..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
humpakwatan said:
Congratz for PPR armg**

I got the same thing last year, they asked me to provide a cover letter explaining the situation how the immigration is still under process and she is currently not a canadian resident but my dependent. I asked them if they needed a copy of my Nikah nama, but they said it wasn't needed. SO I just sent the cover letter explaining everything and this year I got my tax refund and they didn't ask for anything else...

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
humpakwatan said:
Congratz for PPR armg**

I got the same letter. I called CRA and explained so they told me to provide this in writing...I wrote them a letter and told them that my spouse is not a resident and we are bith financially independent hence I did not claim any spousal credits. That solved my problem...call the number on the letter and ask them what exactly they require...

H

humpakwatan

wes786 said:
I got the same thing last year, they asked me to provide a cover letter explaining the situation how the immigration is still under process and she is currently not a canadian resident but my dependent. I asked them if they needed a copy of my Nikah nama, but they said it wasn't needed. SO I just sent the cover letter explaining everything and this year I got my tax refund and they didn't ask for anything else...

Thanks Wes I will also do the same then.

Fj423 I used a utility called SkypeCallExporter on the following link on Skype Forum http://forum.skype.com/index.php?showtopic=87531&view=findpost&p=400968&s=a20c2ece6d378a5c6b9b344e9b317e4d

Then I printed all the calls and sent them to CIC.

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
pappah said:
asa all
i recevd a letter today dated july 09,2011 askin to resubmit all the forms again within 45 days. also the letter mentions the pcc is still valid until jan 2012.
applied may 02, 2010
aor july 06, 2010
my wife sent a new pcc in jan 2011, so i think theyve evaluated it to be still valid ...
Hi.. the first correspondence letter that I rcvd since our application was filed was also dated July 9th. the asked me to re-fill the forms, and also my husband's passport copy. I submitted the stuff on July 16th and havn't heard anything since then. Have you? knowing would help.. thanks!!

Ali_427

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fj423 said:
does anyone know how to get a skype calling history???
You need to log in to the skype.com and it will be under your account but it only saves last 6 months.

Click on Account on top right corner after you login and you will see Call History button on the middle of the page.

Ali

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
whywait:( said:
Did 1 2 ka 4 get any kind of news from Islamabad??? He was waiting for interview date last time I was checking this forum!!!
Havn't heared anything back from him after he went to Pakistan to get the rukhsati done that was end of June...