+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Uzzze member of other forum, finally her wife got PPR email from CPP-O on July 21, 2011.

wes786 said:
InshAllah all of us below are next in line and we should all hear good news soon.

Recently Done With Re-medicals & Waiting for PPR

Ali_427------------>00-May-2011
BabarShah-------->09-May-2011
Kaamia72--------->10-May-2011----->PPR----->22-July-2011
Khan82 ----------->13-June-2011
Wes786 ---------->13-June-2011
Nousheen1------->15-June-2011
Alpha 1980------->17-June-2011
Saifsmarty-------->18-June-2011
Tor-wi------------->24-June-2011

A

alpha1980

Salam to all .... guys whats up seems like its Global warming is going on the forum... Please be peace .. lets expect some good news in this week InshAllah,,

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
muzmil said:
I applied around End of July, got AOR on Oct 2010 , my wife's address re-appeared today after gone away for at least 1 month .

I am planning to email chc-isl -

I emailed last time in March and they said.. its been in queue for initial review.

So now 4 months passed ... lets see what their reply will be. I will keep everyone posted here.

Thanks

Hey my timeline is exactly the same as yours...Has your wife heard anything after the AOR? When did her pcc and medical expire?

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
honestly i jus read some of the post
n i think most people are realli losing it n being rude
ppl grow up. honestly

n other then that
i have a question, my husbands cousin said, that her husband went to karachi
from Canada this month n went to Islamabad office n got an interview n she received a remed letter
there n now she is waiting to get Visa...

how does that work? i mean do u jus go to Islamabad n walk into the office n say that ur wife needs a
visa n u get it????????......

A

alpha1980

R.Mujgani said:
ppl grow up. honestly

n other then that
from Canada this month n went to Islamabad office n got an interview n she received a remed letter

how does that work? i mean do u jus go to Islamabad n walk into the office n say that ur wife needs a
Hi, first of all CHC will not let u in unless if u have appointment . They let u in if u r Canadian citzen. 2nd if your husband wants to apply visit visa u have to submitt your application and fee through carrier like Fedex or Dhl. The chances of the visit visa is i guess 5%. it will not affect your application but i guess its just waste of time and money if your husband apply for visit visa. Well goodluck and you can go ahead and try it might works.. All the best.

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
Voluntarily Sent: Jan. 21, 2012
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2012 received on: May 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
Hey,

wanted to know since one has asked abt a visit visa. Is it possible for a wife to visit her hubby in canada on a visit visa? since they cant always get vacation to visit in pk?

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
great person said:
how long does it take for Re-med request after RE PCC request and IMM forms & Sup forms are submitted?

please help

thank u

Their BF (brought forward ) date is generally three to six months, depending on the work load ............. generally you send them any mail, for the courier to be opened and attached to your file takes on average 4 - 6 weeks, so you do the math .............. some people are just outright lucky and you can be the one to get it sooner than that

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahamq245 said:
Hey,

wanted to know since one has asked abt a visit visa. Is it possible for a wife to visit her hubby in canada on a visit visa? since they cant always get vacation to visit in pk?
[/quote

you can apply but the chances are slim to get visit visa, why because the intent of the visit visa is that u have strong ties to your home country and there is no reason for you not to return to your home country ............... when you have applied for immigration that is a clear contravention of that approach under which the visit visa is to be granted ...............there are few exceptions they have made in the past ............ like Best place for you got a visit visa but he had an extensive travellling history to USA and around the world and he is continuing his employment in Pakistan .......... depends on individual circumstances and luck as well .............. remember luck is always one of the strong factors with CHC-ISB

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
ppl grow up. honestly

n other then that

Last time I know one of the members on forum quoted that she was a citizen and she tried to discuss her case at CHC-ISB for her husband's sponsorship and upon insisting an RCMP officer approached and advised her of consequences .......... as far as I know, they dont like to be disturbed in the way they wish to handle the case

A

alpha1980

great person said:
how long does it take for Re-med request after RE PCC request and IMM forms & Sup forms are submitted?

please help

thank u
In my case it takes less then a month after Pcc and immforums i got re-medical request exactly in 20-25 days. For further u can see my timeline in signature.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Feds are cracking down on suspected war criminals and recently one paki guy got busted in mississauga for his alleged involvement in war crimes!

Pretty bizzare i must say, a paki involved in war crimes!!

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
great person said:

please help

thank u
Usually it doesnt take long. For instance, i got my remed after only 22 days. Its the PPR that makes you wait..In certain cases where pepole get Remed + PPR, it takes longer. So all in all it varies..

Ali_427

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
I was refering her old request she received in Feb to give someone an example. We are still waiting for her PPR since she did her remedicals in June. Some say the address appearance/disappearance has nothing to do with your file and some say that during that time they are looking at your file. In my wife's case it disappeared twice in the past and she received rePCC request the first time and remedical the second time. It reappeared again for the thrid time and I am hoping its her PPR lets see if its just coinsidence or this address thing really has something to do with the case.
My address reappeared today too, so I guess if we both get letters in next few weeks, the theory is right! :)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali_427 said:
My address reappeared today too, so I guess if we both get letters in next few weeks, the theory is right! :)

my file was transferred in Feb 2011 ............ my address also disappeared and reappeared ......... same thing happened to EVERYONE including April 2011 file transfers .................. I am not sure if it means anything since it is on such a mass scale it could just be website update and a glitch they fixed few days after