+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mahamq245 said:
Hey,

wanted to know since one has asked abt a visit visa. Is it possible for a wife to visit her hubby in canada on a visit visa? since they cant always get vacation to visit in pk?
As loner bhai said, unless you have a strong cover letter from your employer and/or university mentioning that you will be returning back to attend after vacation, and have strong ties to go back to and have lots of travel history you are likely to get a visit visa; otherwise forget it because 95% chance is that it will be rejected main reason being is that you are Pakistani.

P.S: They have just introduced 10 Years multiple entry visit VISA for India. I am just posting this for people who like comparing India vs Pakistan. Just trying to show how well advanced India is and what their reputation is worldwide!

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Ohh my gosh...it took me a while to read and digest all the rude and abrupt comments that everyone exchanged here for a good day or so…maza aa gaya :p (hey I am not poking my nose in this…I am just appreciating that how dil laga ker ppl can fight on this thread)…Khan sister waved the peace flag and ended up with giving out threats of stick beating…lol No offense anyone…I am not here to fight at all…I like you all..<3 ;)

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
great person said:
how long does it take for Re-med request after RE PCC request and IMM forms & Sup forms are submitted?

please help

thank u
My re-med came two weeks after re-pcc request...I did not even submit re-pcc by then...so all were submitted together..

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
An immigrant from Poland who was married to an American barged into the police station out of breath. “My wife, she try to kill me” he stammered. “Are you absolutely sure?” questioned the police officer. “Of course I sure” he countered insulted “you think I dumb, look what I found in her purse” he said pulling a bottle out of his pocket, “look it says polish remover!” ;D

khalid25

Jun 22, 2011
wes786 said:
Your kid is also included in this application right? If I can recall my memory correctly ::) If so, there is a very good chance for your wife to receive her remedical+PPR.
Hi, my wife receive letter from CIC-Isalamabad to submit following documents
1-IMM08 form(not sure it is 08 or 08 generic)
2-Police certificate
3-My copy of passport whih shows my in and out to Canada, Boarding passes and tickets( i have copy of passport which shows the stemps, i have the boarding pass from Karachi to Toronot and also copy to ticket but not the boarding pass from Pakistan to Toronto and not the ticket to too)

Please advuce that how its work now, and how long it will take time after submitting all documents as its already more then a year.

Thanks

how_much_longer

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there is an error in your message...you say you have the boarding pass from Karachi to Toronto, then you're saying you do not have the boarding pass from Pakistan to Toronto. Pakistan or Karachi is the same thing. So what is it that you don't have for?

Submit all the copies that you have. The entry and exit stamps on the passport should show that you visited and left Pakistan.

You should be getting Re-med request soon. Many members here got re-med request within couple of weeks of recieving these forms. But there have been cases when the re-med request after months. It all depends on your case and the immigration officer looking at your file

khalid25 said:
2-Police certificate
3-My copy of passport whih shows my in and out to Canada, Boarding passes and tickets( i have copy of passport which shows the stemps, i have the boarding pass from Karachi to Toronot and also copy to ticket but not the boarding pass from Pakistan to Toronto and not the ticket to too)

Please advuce that how its work now, and how long it will take time after submitting all documents as its already more then a year.

Thanks

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khalid25 said:
2-Police certificate

Thanks
As suggested, submit everything you have to further support your case, your cant bring back the boarding passes you have lost so whatever you can make sure to include them. Also, make sure to print the new IMM forms from CIC website, they have updated all the forms as of July 2011 or else they will send them back and will ask you to refill them again.

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am very pissed :mad: i contact my mp 3 weeks before and got a reply on friday saying that ur husband's file is pending for background check:( 2 months before i got a reply that "ur file is in queue to be reviewed by immigration officer" i was so happy that i would get something by end of this month..but since friday my heart is again broken........i have no idea how much this stupid background check will take...

anyways..plzzz guys and girls remember me in ur dua's..

thnxx in advance..

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
IMM08 Generic is most updated
i think ur passport should be fine when it comes to u leaving toronto amd coming back but include everthing else

brother what is ur timeline

khalid25 said:
2-Police certificate

Thanks

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i dont know wat exactly have they updated on these IMM forms..they look the same as before! seemingly no change!!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
i dont know wat exactly have they updated on these IMM forms..they look the same as before! seemingly no change!!
It doesn't matter if there are any changes or not. If you are sending a form dated after the update, then you must send the updated form or else it will be returned.

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
:mad: don't tell me bro i have to send it back with new forms!!!! how do they expect us to fill forms so quickly.....@@@ i hope they keep it...............i sent it 2 weeks ago.

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
wes, this is the message your referring to right?
Note: As of July 18, 2011, applicants for Permanent Residence are asked to complete the new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008). Applicants are encouraged to complete the form electronically and validate the information to generate 2D barcodes before printing. To ensure you have the most recent application form, please use the link to the application form below.

so before july 18 is all good hopefully.........

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
lonelyinca said:
:mad: don't tell me bro i have to send it back with new forms!!!! how do they expect us to fill forms so quickly..... @ @ @ i hope they keep it...............i sent it 2 weeks ago.
I am sure there is a window, because people start preparing these forms atleast a month in advance and they understand that as well but if it's like two months or something they will send them back. You sent them two weeks ago, and the update was sometimes in July so I think you should be ok.