Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
listner said:
Hi there,

I am planning to submit the spouse sponsorship application by end of this month, all the dox are ready and my wife did her medical (Dr.Wakil) two weeks back. Now the problem is that she sent the papers to me through courier and the medical receipt and confirmation is lost in between. I have copy of medical confirmation but the original is lost what should i do ?

Will CIC accept the copy of medical confirmation or my wife have to do her medicals again?

Please advice

Thanks
Send the copy, doesn't matter. Because with regards to medical, the actual thing is report which CIC will get from New Delhi. Hence don't worry and quickly submit your application. All the best!

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
When i woke up this morning and saw more than 6 pages added to the forum i thought there were some good news and hence the congratultion emails must have added it. But :( oho there is nothing like this.

Anyways, I read a good news on the other immigration forum regarding uzze. Some of you may be knowing his case and is one of a kind. But i must really commend his persistence. He got his PPR on 21st July. So this implies CIC is really trying hard to clear the back log. And Inshallah all old cases will be finalised before Eid....

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
WOW...I got a little busy and missed out on alot of action infact 6 pages of action and bashing Hahaha. I am glad I missed it! Now here are some of the answers to your questions:)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
pappah said:
hi wes786
my address appeared also after being away for almost 3 weeks. now i read ur post and understand that ur wife has already recevd a letter asking for police certificates from all the addresses she has stayed for over 6 months after her 18th birthday?
i assume as u wrote ur address also reappeard after 3 weeks, so they did review ur file and sent u this letter?
so we shud also expect some communication as my wife is also july 2010 aor with no correspondence until now from islamabad?\
I was refering her old request she received in Feb to give someone an example. We are still waiting for her PPR since she did her remedicals in June. Some say the address appearance/disappearance has nothing to do with your file and some say that during that time they are looking at your file. In my wife's case it disappeared twice in the past and she received rePCC request the first time and remedical the second time. It reappeared again for the thrid time and I am hoping its her PPR lets see if its just coinsidence or this address thing really has something to do with the case.

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
wes786 said:
WOW...I got a little busy and missed out on alot of action infact 6 pages of action and bashing Hahaha. I am glad I missed it! Now here are some of the answers to your questions:)
You went to drink lots of cold water... Haha
Now you may have to serve some cold water here too

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mahamq245 said:
Hey everyone, So yah, I'm suppose to email CIC (again) monday morning. to get my file number which i still didnt get. Now wen i do get that shud i send some pictures or any other doc voluntarily? If med wasnt done and submitted with application when process took place does that make any impact? cud u send it voluntarily?
Always a good idea to send supporting/updated documents voluntarily after 6-8 months your file has been transfered. When they open your file for initial review after about 9 months thats when the do the paper screening and if they see enough proofs of contacts and genuine relationship then they don't bother sending objection letters and/or don't throw your file in the interview queue. So definately send them some updated docs after some time. In regards to medical, I would suggest, if you havn't sent it yet, don't do it for 8 months after file transfer because if you did it already, you will sure be receiving a remedical request. It is better these days to do it later because it expires after a year. After initial review most (80%) of the cases are done within 6-8 months, and if you send your medicals after 8 months it will definitely be good until they request your PPR and you won't have to waste extra time and money to get the medicals done again.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
became-a-loner said:
No dear I think it would rather help you ................... like I said it has an expiry of one year so if you do it lets say three months after the file is transferred to Islamabad would be the best time why

A. they dont look at your application for 6 to 9 months while your medical (if submitted with original applicatioin is in the process of expiring being one year expiry

B. the average time is minimum of 14 to 16 months now ........... so by the time they will open your application it would have one year expiry so they wont have to ask you for Re-medical which wastes three months

that is my take on it ................ask Wes as Mr Wes has disappeared for his expert opinion after looking at the war zone created to protect him here .........lol
Haha..I laughed after reading the last sentence, but I just got a little busy :D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
listner said:
Hi there,

I am planning to submit the spouse sponsorship application by end of this month, all the dox are ready and my wife did her medical (Dr.Wakil) two weeks back. Now the problem is that she sent the papers to me through courier and the medical receipt and confirmation is lost in between. I have copy of medical confirmation but the original is lost what should i do ?

Will CIC accept the copy of medical confirmation or my wife have to do her medicals again?

Please advice

Thanks
I suggest you send the copy for now and in the mean while try to get another original copy from the hospital if you can. Even if you don't send them the proof they will receive the results and will be entered in their system, so no biggie...

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my wife's Bring Fwd date i believe is tommorow which is exactly 45 days later than the last letter received from the CHC (initial review) June 10.

Will they work on the file tommorow? do they normally come back to work on the files as scheduled by the BFD's??

wes786 bro, tell me why do u think there was NO remed letter received by us as of today despite continous mention of that by the ministerial office in ottawa in their email?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
my wife's Bring Fwd date i believe is tommorow which is exactly 45 days later than the last letter received from the CHC (initial review) June 10.

Will they work on the file tommorow? do they normally come back to work on the files as scheduled by the BFD's??

wes786 bro, tell me why do u think there was NO remed letter received by us as of today despite continous mention of that by the ministerial office in ottawa in their email?
The files are supposed to get worked on the BFD, but at CHC-Islamabad I have noticed that it goes in the queue on BFD and some one looks at it within a week due to heavy backlog so the request letters are received in 2-3 weeks of BFD ( Thats what I have noticed according the CAIPS)

Did anyone tell you a date when they sent your remedical request letter or they just told you that it will be sent in the coming days? If they just said you will be receiving it shortly, then they will probablly be sending you when your file opens next.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
The files are supposed to get worked on the BFD, but at CHC-Islamabad I have noticed that it goes in the queue on BFD and some one looks at it within a week due to heavy backlog so the request letters are received in 2-3 weeks of BFD ( Thats what I have noticed according the CAIPS)

Did anyone tell you a date when they sent your remedical request letter or they just told you that it will be sent in the coming days? If they just said you will be receiving it shortly, then they will probablly be sending you when your file opens next.
somone from Ottawa called me and told me that they did mention it but they will be sending it shortly, to which i objected and told them that it was clearly mentioned that they have sent the remed instructions to my wife but they never did with that last letter.

However the lady in ottawa said that they will be sending it shortly (no dates or promises), to which some members on this forum told me that its the same case that they have expereinced and then they received remed after few weeks.

Do u thinki that there is a possibility of remed PLUS PPR together since remed wasnt sent.?

PSS: i also mailed the CAIPS request to them on the 13th do u think this timing is ok to receive the CAIPS notes in line with the second review on the BFD considering the delays in mail service and backlog at the CAIPS office?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
somone from Ottawa called me and told me that they did mention it but they will be sending it shortly, to which i objected and told them that it was clearly mentioned that they have sent the remed instructions to my wife but they never did with that last letter.

However the lady in ottawa said that they will be sending it shortly (no dates or promises), to which some members on this forum told me that its the same case that they have expereinced and then they received remed after few weeks.

Do u thinki that there is a possibility of remed PLUS PPR together since remed wasnt sent.?
Your kid is also included in this application right? If I can recall my memory correctly ::) If so, there is a very good chance for your wife to receive her remedical+PPR.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Your kid is also included in this application right? If I can recall my memory correctly ::) If so, there is a very good chance for your wife to receive her remedical+PPR.
i think u mixing me with someone else we dont have any kids YET..can u read my previous 2 posts? thanx

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
i think u mixing me with someone else we dont have any kids YET..
Right, I remeber who that was, never mind. Bro what can I say man, they could send the remed + PPR, or just remed for now, I was expecting my wife's remed+PPR since there was no update from them for 3 months after rePCC request, but then it was only a remedical request at the end of May and still no PPR. Another case just received request to provide PCC for a country she visited for less than 6 months and this was even after her remedical so its totally random and unpredictable what that can demand and you can't say no or challenge anything, thats the sad part!