JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
CHUMCHUM said:
whenever i see Indian spousal time-lines..they are getting their spousal case approvals in max 4 months even if it says 6months on cic website.....makes me feel very bad..that we are the same like them..speak almost the same language, almost same family values and feel very bad about this discrimination by CHC with us that their spouses can be with them in 4months and we have to wait for 21 months or even more than that. Just thinking of 4months looks like a dream or not even dream..I can only pray or dream about this but those guys they are actually getting reunited in 4months..very very heart breaking...one thing I would like to share with you brothers and sisters that seek help from Allah that they give us patience..as our Prophet told us to seek help from two things when in trouble or when you are worried and those two things are Prayer(Namaz) and Patience(Sabar)..I know this is a time of great worry for all of us and solution to this is these two things Prayer and Patience. This increase in time-line has made me more closer to Allah and made my belief more stronger in him. its a testing time for all of us.
salam sis, yes its true that we only need Allah's help in ths time of pain and worries while in this long tim e process of cic.
its very unfair if we are dealt in a so much diffenerent time period than indians . in fact,families r same doesn't matter where they belong or which country they come from .they need to be united ASAP and as cic says on priority bases .i have no words to describe my feelings in here abt this process. im most affected as in process for 42 mnths and my wife with 5 yrs old son is in canada.remember in prays.thanks.

CHUMCHUM

Apr 2, 2011
DodgeCharger said:
there 's another solution, get rukhsati done and live with ur spouses for a year before returning back to canada. He or she will have energy boost for next few months and even more and so will u. Keep repeating the process untill the CIC thugs surrender to our demands!!!
Brother Dodge it's very difficult to find a way to get a year off without pay if one has a Job here....and if somebody is not working then its impossible to sponsor.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CHUMCHUM said:
Brother Dodge it's very difficult to find a way to get a year off without pay if one has a Job here....and if somebody is not working then its impossible to sponsor.
it is hard but sacrifice is wat it is really! i have done that!! i came back after one yr

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
robyng65 said:
I am a longtime poster on the immigration.ca website for discussion forum both Islamabad timelines and Appeals threads. I am desperately seeking someone from the past who has gone through the full appeal or the judicial review and had their appeal allowed and file returned back to the visa office for reprocessing. We have been sent a letter now 6 months after winning it is three pages long asking for many documents and refilling forms, etc. We received a whole new file number. Did anyone else here get a new file number?

Married Sept 2007
Sponsorship approved Dec 2007
File sent to Islamabad Jan 2008
Interview Jan 2009
Refused as "non genuine marriage" March 2009
Applied to Appeal April 2009
ADR cancelled at last minute Oct 2009
Full hearing arranged for May 2010
Decision, Appeal Allowed June 2010
Judicial review requested by CIC July 2010
Decision from Federal Court, dismissal, Appeal Allowed October 2010
File back to Islamabad March 2011, AOR timeline 19 months
Refilled forms and sent documentary proof of ongoing and genuine relationship May 2011
OMG :eek:

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Hey guys, any sponsors living in the province of Quebec? Would love to see your time lines and read about your experience.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
robyng65 said:
I am a longtime poster on the immigration.ca website for discussion forum both Islamabad timelines and Appeals threads. I am desperately seeking someone from the past who has gone through the full appeal or the judicial review and had their appeal allowed and file returned back to the visa office for reprocessing. We have been sent a letter now 6 months after winning it is three pages long asking for many documents and refilling forms, etc. We received a whole new file number. Did anyone else here get a new file number?

Married Sept 2007
Sponsorship approved Dec 2007
File sent to Islamabad Jan 2008
Interview Jan 2009
Refused as "non genuine marriage" March 2009
Applied to Appeal April 2009
ADR cancelled at last minute Oct 2009
Full hearing arranged for May 2010
Decision, Appeal Allowed June 2010
Judicial review requested by CIC July 2010
Decision from Federal Court, dismissal, Appeal Allowed October 2010
File back to Islamabad March 2011, AOR timeline 19 months
Refilled forms and sent documentary proof of ongoing and genuine relationship May 2011
You must have alot of paitience to deal with your situation for the last 4yrs and still going. I don't have much experience or info in this kind of situation but I hope you find someone here who does. I know for a fact that there are a few on this forum who have gone through the whole process and hope they come out fast to help you out. I pray for you that you get together with your spouse very very soon InshAllah...

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To Wes786

Hey man how u doin? u havent heard anything from CHC thugs lately, what does ur CAIPS notes say?
Anything u'd like to share cuz u are March 2010 AOR if i'm not mistaken.

They seem to have surpassed March thru July, and working on August AOR's!!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
To Wes786

Hey man how u doin? u havent heard anything from CHC thugs lately, what does ur CAIPS notes say?
Anything u'd like to share cuz u are March 2010 AOR if i'm not mistaken.

They seem to have surpassed March thru July, and working on August AOR's!!
Hi, not bad not bad! My wife is indeed March 2010 AOR and she received request for rePCC and IMM forms back in Feb 2011. We filled it all out and sent it in the first week of March. I applied for CAIPS in the last week of March2011 and then went to visit her, just came back a few days ago and havn't reveived CAIPS yet so I called them to find out that they have mailed it out on Apr 21st. Now, 22nd and 25th was stat so I am hoping to receive them some time next week hopefully and I will definately let you all know if I find out something positive from it or whatever the update is...

S.a

Apr 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
saifsmarty said:
salam sis, yes its true that we only need Allah's help in ths time of pain and worries while in this long tim e process of cic.
its very unfair if we are dealt in a so much diffenerent time period than indians . in fact,families r same doesn't matter where they belong or which country they come from .they need to be united ASAP and as cic says on priority bases .i have no words to describe my feelings in here abt this process. im most affected as in process for 42 mnths and my wife with 5 yrs old son is in canada.remember in prays.thanks.
O.M.G :eek: 42 months and ur son is 5 year old ..... inshALLAH u will get ur visa soon i will pray to ALLAH S.W.T !!
I am also 5 months pregnant and due on the 2nd of sep i understand how hard it is to go threw pregnancy alone and i can just imagine how difficult it would have been for ur wife to raise ur son alone ahhhh well its life and its sad how in a country like Canada rules aren't the same for everyone and guess there is nothing we can do about it :(

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Hi, not bad not bad! My wife is indeed March 2010 AOR and she received request for rePCC and IMM forms back in Feb 2011. We filled it all out and sent it in the first week of March. I applied for CAIPS in the last week of March2011 and then went to visit her, just came back a few days ago and havn't reveived CAIPS yet so I called them to find out that they have mailed it out on Apr 21st. Now, 22nd and 25th was stat so I am hoping to receive them some time next week hopefully and I will definately let you all know if I find out something positive from it or whatever the update is...

thanx buddy

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
2 weeks and 5 days since re-med and nothing yet...lol I am getting a bit ahead of myself but I can't wait any longer :'(

2 weeks and 2 days until 2nd anniversary :(

There doesn't seem to be much good news right now.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Did HUMTUM advise anyone on how to change your file from Islamabad to New Delhi?
Looking forward to everyones reply ....

Thanks in advace ...

HUMTUM are you still in the forum? Would you please email me the details on how to switch to the New Delhi office and if its legit or not?

Appreciate your respose forum members.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
transfer to new delhi, yeah right! dream on! CHC islamabad will make sure to keep the torturous treatment alive for pakistanis. Only a wishful thinking!