April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Jaania said:
Did HUMTUM advise anyone on how to change your file from Islamabad to New Delhi?
Looking forward to everyones reply ....

Thanks in advace ...

HUMTUM are you still in the forum? Would you please email me the details on how to switch to the New Delhi office and if its legit or not?

Appreciate your respose forum members.
You can't just switch your file for the sake of switching it...can you imagine the mayhem if all Pakistani applicants start sending random files all over the place? You have to be a citizen there or resident or have been one you can't just choose another visa office for the hell of it. Unfortunately it is not that easy.

Pak28

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
Expire Jan 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
none
LANDED..........
i wish soonnnn
salam every one as of my last post i got so many good answers from you guys i am really thankful as all of you know that i am Aug2010 AOR and my file is in queue with immigration officer when should email them to get an update from them should i wait an other month or so ??????

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pak28 said:
salam every one as of my last post i got so many good answers from you guys i am really thankful as all of you know that i am Aug2010 AOR and my file is in queue with immigration officer when should email them to get an update from them should i wait an other month or so ??????

way to GO! right on...hey can u plz give a bit of highlisghts abt ur case, like if u are a sponsor or not, and things like how long u stayed in pak with ur spouse and was there any objections or road-blocks thrown down ur way by CHC thugs..blah blah

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
Pak28 said:
In my opinion I think that you should wait until June at least before emailing them because that will be 10 months from AOR and if the file is with immigration officer in a month maybe you might receive something anyway or if you don't you might be able to get better response. Usually emails don't really tell you much anyway, mostly just generic response.

Pak28

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
Expire Jan 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
none
LANDED..........
i wish soonnnn
DodgeCharger said:
way to GO! right on...hey can u plz give a bit of highlisghts abt ur case, like if u are a sponsor or not, and things like how long u stayed in pak with ur spouse and was there any objections or road-blocks thrown down ur way by CHC thugs..blah blah
yes brother went two time since my marriage was on dec 2009 and i went again on Nov 2010 its a complete wedding mehndi Nikah Ruskhati and walima ,but we didnt have after marriage picture that is why i had to go for second time and we got lots of picture and send them nothing come up i email them almost 10 times during this period and last email i got was that your file is in queue for review by an immigration officer now lets see what he will decide and what mistake he will bring up or may be not ,but i got a lawyer when i was sponsoring my spouse and he did documentation for me and he send my package through his office and he charged me $2000 are you also Aug AOR?

Pak28

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
Expire Jan 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
none
LANDED..........
i wish soonnnn
mahmed17 said:
In my opinion I think that you should wait until June at least before emailing them because that will be 10 months from AOR and if the file is with immigration officer in a month maybe you might receive something anyway or if you don't you might be able to get better response. Usually emails don't really tell you much anyway, mostly just generic response.
ok thank you brother i will wait until JUNE thanks again for quick response i appreciated

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pak28 said:
yes brother went two time since my marriage was on dec 2009 and i went again on Nov 2011 its a complete wedding mehndi Nikah Ruskhati and walima ,but we didnt have after marriage picture that is why i had to go for second time and we got lots of picture and send them nothing come up i email them almost 10 times during this period and last email i got was that your file is in queue for review by an immigration officer now lets see what he will decide and what mistake he will bring up or may be not ,but i got a lawyer when i was sponsoring my spouse and he did documentation for me and he send my package through his office and he charged me $2000
OHHH

Pak28

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
Expire Jan 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
none
LANDED..........
i wish soonnnn
DodgeCharger said:
correction! mahmed17 is a girlie! :D
oh ok sorry for that i didnt know this yes and add one thing else for you that i apply for my spouse on June 2010 since i didnt have Job and many documentation had to be done by lawyer request then it took me long and my first stay was three months and the second was 45days

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pak28 said:
oh ok sorry for that i didnt know this yes and add one thing else for you that i apply for my spouse on June 2010 since i didnt have Job and many documentation had to be done by lawyer request then it took me long and my first stay was three months and the second was 45days

Hey thanx for the input,
actually not everyone here has a lawyer, cuz u really dont need one if ur case is presumably uncomplicated!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salaam to All. I watched Chachu interview last night at desi channel face to face with punjabi host.

Here are the few things Chachu mentioned regarding spousal cases If we win.

1. 2 years temporary visa to spouse, if things turn unfavourable, PR status will not be granted after 2 yrs.

2. In addition to above peoples file divorce and than remarried aboard again and sponser again. We will put a BAN on that and no re-spouse sponsership elegibility for 5years after.

3. Talking on crooked consultants, Chachu said peoples submitt fake doctor notice,medical notice,death notice so that the file can be process fast. This is a major issue and I am seriously working on this issue to deal with.

Than there was a Navdeep Bains MP, by personality that MP looks nothing more than a "Dako"

Lets see who win tomorrow.

DodgeCharger/BigMakDaddy/Danny/Wes786 Whats up Bro's are you guys ready for tomorrow. I have already casted my vote to Liberal last week during advance polling.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Salaam to All. I watched Chachu interview last night at desi channel face to face with punjabi host.

Here are the few things Chachu mentioned regarding spousal cases If we win.

1. 2 years temporary visa to spouse, if things turn unfavourable, PR status will not be granted after 2 yrs.

2. In addition to above peoples file divorce and than remarried aboard again and sponser again. We will put a BAN on that and no re-spouse sponsership elegibility for 5years after.

3. Talking on crooked consultants, Chachu said peoples submitt fake doctor notice,medical notice,death notice so that the file can be process fast. This is a major issue and I am seriously working on this issue to deal with.

Than there was a Navdeep Bains MP, by personality that MP looks nothing more than a "Dako"

Lets see who win tomorrow.

DodgeCharger/BigMakDaddy/Danny/Wes786 Whats up Bro's are you guys ready for tomorrow. I have already casted my vote to Liberal last week during advance polling.
Chachu is just saying things now...anyway I know my name wasn't in there but I am all ready to vote...going to make sure I get there tomorrow and cast my vote and inshAllah may the leader of Canada be more samajdaar and more naram dil wala.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanx for asking One2ka4 buddy

im voting NDP as i did last election, whoz everyone else voting for...that's ok u can share!

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yaar does anyone know, normally everyonez file goes for initial review for the first time and then few months later without any intimation to the candidate, it goes straight to iimigration officer, now can that happen?