05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Thank you wes Bro,,, I hope I get it soon,,, :'(

aqSa

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Help needed once again please..

I have recieved the dreaded objection letter from CHC, apparently they dont believe my marriage is genuine.. i had full mehndi and shaadi functions but no valima coz my husband had to leave a day later coz of work related issues..he came back this feb and we had a small reception and lived togther for a month and paid visits to various family and friends..

they have also asked for an updated PCC and IMM forms along with the supplementary forms..

moreover they want proof of relationship, me and my husband are not big on chatting and emails..we text and call only..i have about 120 pics from his visit, phn bills, boarding passes and a couple of money transfer reciepts coz he left money with me before he left and sent me some a few days ago..moreover all the other reciepts have already been sent to CHC with supplementart forms earlier..

Senior members, help me understand if these proofs would be enough? they ask me what plans i have if i am not issued visa, which is a completely ridiculous question to ask, what plans a wife can have without her husband..and they ask me to write something about the nature of my relationship with my husband..and all this time they mention my husband as "the sponsor"..

so i want to know if the proofs are enough? is it okhay if i do not write long essays on the relationship crap coz i wont put my relationship up on a pedestal for them to pass judgements on..

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
aqSa said:

I have recieved the dreaded objection letter from CHC, apparently they dont believe my marriage is genuine.. i had full mehndi and shaadi functions but no valima coz my husband had to leave a day later coz of work related issues..he came back this feb and we had a small reception and lived togther for a month and paid visits to various family and friends..

they have also asked for an updated PCC and IMM forms along with the supplementary forms..

moreover they want proof of relationship, me and my husband are not big on chatting and emails..we text and call only..i have about 120 pics from his visit, phn bills, boarding passes and a couple of money transfer reciepts coz he left money with me before he left and sent me some a few days ago..moreover all the other reciepts have already been sent to CHC with supplementart forms earlier..

Senior members, help me understand if these proofs would be enough? they ask me what plans i have if i am not issued visa, which is a completely ridiculous question to ask, what plans a wife can have without her husband..and they ask me to write something about the nature of my relationship with my husband..and all this time they mention my husband as "the sponsor"..

so i want to know if the proofs are enough? is it okhay if i do not write long essays on the relationship crap coz i wont put my relationship up on a pedestal for them to pass judgements on..
What they have written marriage is not not genuine do to what ?? There will be some statement ..

aqSa

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
According to them, it appears according to the application that rukhsati will not be done until visa is issued..i dont know what gave them the idea..we had a complete marriage back in jan 2010 and he came back along with my mother in law in feb..there is no question of rukhsati happenening after recieving visa..

B

bestplace4u

aqSa said:

Dont worry the proof you have is good enough to satisfy them and yes if they are asking the plans if visa is rejected you have to write it like your husband will move back to Pakistan or something like that when did u receive this letter on what date?

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
aqSa said:
According to them, it appears according to the application that rukhsati will not be done until visa is issued..i dont know what gave them the idea..we had a complete marriage back in jan 2010 and he came back along with my mother in law in feb..there is no question of rukhsati happenening after recieving visa..
Nothing to worry sister just re-mention them that its done and send them the proof of your husbands visit. They are sending these objection letters to many people now days they have made it integral part of it. Answer them anything that will show that you will continue your relationship and then reapply or appeal. One of best could be that my husband my will come to join me in Pakistan. Its question that CIC people loveeeee :p And remember if you wont answer them than they will call u for an interview to ask this same question like they did with one 2 ka 4.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
knaeem said:
Dear Brothers / Sisters

By the Grace of AllahI hav landed safely today in Toronto... It as so easy and quick procedure...nothing complicated.. it did not take more than 15 minutes on immigration and than 5 minutes with custom ppl... Hope everyone gets PPR then passports back and lands... InshaAllah Aameen
Congratulations Knaeem Bahi to you and your wife. It's been so many weeks i haven't read anything on the forum as there are so many new people have signed in many of the old friends are still waiting and i wish everyone very good luck and may Allah help them through this tough time. Well enjoy the cold weather knaeem bahi and i heard in pakistan the weather is getting really warm.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CHUMCHUM said:
Dear brothers and sisters..i have a question..actually i am planning to visit my wife at the end of this year as we are having our baby InshaAllah with the grace of Allah. I am going to take Parental leave from work as I am allowed to take 9months off. If I stay with her for those 9months would that be ok.. ..I was looking in this forum and I guess one of our sister Shima she got an objection as well..would there be any problems..do i have to stay here..I am canadian citizen...your help would be appreciated..thanks

Dear Chumchum,

I believe you will be collecting EI parental benefits and if you are working for a medium to large size company you will be entitled to SUB (Supplemental unemployment benefits) also called topup which will allow you to collect upto 95% of your normal wages when you were working and not on parental benefits. make sure you get a letter from EI regarding approval of your parental claim and a statement from your employer regarding topup payment if you are entitled by your employer and submit these documents volunatarily to CHC-ISB, make sure your employer states in the letter that you have a job to go back to upon completion of 9 months parental leave, lso provide them with proof of your first payment from EI and from employer along with approval letters.

This should help you more than anything because you are a citizen, having a child, living with spouse and no gap in earning or employment.

Good luck with everything

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aqSa said:

As much as it is breach of privacy, violation of human rights and those goons of Jason Kenny at CHC-ISB trying to get into bedrooms of married couples, call it (HOME INVASION) ..........the reality is ......... that you have a to write a love story on "Nature of your relationship" a story full of drama, emotions and reasoning with conclusion at the end that you two are inextricably tied, a couple made in heaven and not to be doomed by the devils (Jason Kenny). read it a dozen times before you send it to them since they will get an abstract from your explanation, apply some bloody regulation of citizenship act and give you an answer which you will only hate to see .......... write your letter based on points, step by step with logical flow of incidences with time stamps indicated on the interaction and refer to attached evidence...........Goodluck, I hope the hostage (sponsored spouse) will be released in the Supreme Court of CHC-ISB

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajnabee said:
can anyone tell me that ... can my 2nd cousin can sponser me or not...???
even your first cousin cant sponsor you unless he/she resides in Manitoba or Saskatchewan and you will still be required to do IELTS with good score, have a to have a degree and some work experience.

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
How Boyz do SMS after Hurting Their GirlFriendz :
Ist Hour: Sorry
2nd Hour :Sorry plz
3rd Hour: Just talk 2 me once Dear
4th Hour: Plz Listen Jan
...5th Hour:plz itna naraz maat ho
6th Hour: Im sorry i will die agar tumne baat nahi ki.
7th Hour: dafa ho 100 larkiyan gumti hain teray jesi sar pe he charh gai mar kahin ja k..

Girl:Sorry DEAR i was out of credit = P
Boy:OoH.. Its ok LOVE u JAn = D

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon

S.a

Apr 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
impulsive said:
Talking about Talking on crooked consultants, Chachu said peoples submitt fake doctor notice,medical notice,death notice so that the file can be process fast. This is a major issue and I am seriously working on this issue to deal with.
People definately abuse the system and even the people who are having problem won't get the visa either
Salaam alykum ye chachu kaun hai lol ??? just wondering

L

lahorecouple

aqSa said:
from the above post, i'm guessing ONLY his mother came with him at the time of rukhsati...did other close relatives attend the reception??...like his siblings, cousins, uncles, aunts???...agar nahi tou that could the reason of objection...but ma sirf guess ker raha hon