Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
micmac

Since this is do or die deal, if I were you - I would go to CHC Islamabad embassy from a Canadian Citizen perspective and explain/plead your case. Get someone local who can write some sorta affidavit that this was a bona fide marriage, you spent time in Pakistan with husband - who does that, a genuine wife. You have ailments, older age and already waited 3 years - the person who signed was 1 month late but your husband had no such inclination.
No harm in trying, as this paperwork will bury you and increase wait time

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
My name is and I live in the province of New Brunswick in the area of Restigouche/ Madawaska. In the continuant of MP Bernard Valcourt.

I'm sponsoring my husband

We applied on Sept 15,2010 and our case was transferred to CIC Islamabad Pakistan Oct21,2010.

Our case as been there almost 3 years and on August 21,2013 my husband received a letter from CIC Islamabad Pakistan stating that he misrepresented himself when he got a lawyer to register our Marriage Certificate or Nikka Nama as its called in Islam. We come to find out that the lawyer who signed our document MR. Dawood Khan who is a lawyer but his license to sign Nikka Nama or wedding papers his license had expired March 04,2010. So when he signed ours he was not registered to do so at that time and since then he has not renewed his license either. And I might add he still continues to sign as they do not get registered sir.

My husband was accused by CIC Immigration Islamabad of giving a document that was not properly registered. He has gone to the Union Council Of Peshawar Pakistan and they said that this lawyer was not registered with them since March 04, 2010 or neither is he registered now. But at the present time he still signs Nikka Nama papers but no copy ever goes to Union Council to be properly registered.

Sir my husband has not given misinformation to CIC Immigration nor has he lied. He is not at fault as its the lawyers fault because its his responsibility to get these papers properly registered. Sir I`m begging you to help us in this important matter. We are very honest people and why would we send documents that are fake. It does us no good to send misinformation to Immigration in order to have our case approved sir.

We have been married going on 4 years this coming March 30,2014 and our case has been with Islamabad 3years. It would do us more harm then justice to provide a document that is not real and destroy our whole case.

I have been living here in Canada as his wife and in Pakistan as a matter of fact I arrived back from Pakistan June 21,2013, I was there since April 30,2012. We lived in Peshawar Pakistan for 14 months and I returned to Canada as I had to see my surgeon as I got hurt at work in 2009. I'm on a total disability from Work Safe New Brunswick since April 2012.

If our case is refused on any part it would be the fault of this lawyer not on us as we have never gave any wrong information at any time of our application. In fact this lawyer has signed a document stating he signed that document and was not registered and another lawyer signed it and put his seal to this important fact.

My husband got another marriage certificate and it was properly registered today. I gave my permission for this document to be signed by my legal guardian the Scholar who married us. My husband would never marry a woman if it was not done accordion to Islam.

I'm returning to Pakistan Sept 29,2013, I guarantee you sir if our application is refused I will take the next step and that is commit suicide as I cannot live in Pakistan as its a country at war with itself. The last time in Pakistan in 14 months I lost 40 pounds, loss 3 quarters of my hair, developed eczema and my nerves were really bad. To think after all this time our case as been in the hands of Immigration and they say my husband misrepresented himself is unbelievable.

I also cannot live here in Canada without my husband here with me. In either case in the outcome that they refuse him because of the fault of a lawyer who signed in bad faith causing harm to us I promise you I will commit suicide. The outcome is on your hands and as a result is my death.

First I'm an aboriginal of this great land you call Canada. You are all landed Immigrants not myself as my land I own. I was not paid nor did I sell it. I know in the end as a Muslim women I would go straight to hell and have no mercy from Allah, but you will have my death on your hands as you never helped 2 honest people. In fact with Immigration we are treated as guilty people until proven Innocent.
this is written to Chris Alexander Minister of Immigration

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Did you seriously write that? and mailed it

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
I know you are depressed, angry and very frustrated by your ordeal - believe me, many of us are. However, I don't think you have helped yourself by writing this letter, as emotional as it sounds - its understandable and sympathetic from forum members but you have almost declared yourself suicidal to a public figure. They might refer this to suicide prevention or what not and writing comments about being a native, mercy from allah isn't something what officials will really look into. Frankly, they don't even care
I believe you should resolve it with proper paperwork and explanation, ( back in Pakistan )

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
micmac101 said:
My name is and I live in the province of New Brunswick in the area of Restigouche/ Madawaska. In the continuant of MP Bernard Valcourt.

We applied on Sept 15,2010 and our case was transferred to CIC Islamabad Pakistan Oct21,2010.

Our case as been there almost 3 years and on August 21,2013 my husband received a letter from CIC Islamabad Pakistan stating that he misrepresented himself when he got a lawyer to register our Marriage Certificate or Nikka Nama as its called in Islam. We come to find out that the lawyer who signed our document MR. Dawood Khan who is a lawyer but his license to sign Nikka Nama or wedding papers his license had expired March 04,2010. So when he signed ours he was not registered to do so at that time and since then he has not renewed his license either. And I might add he still continues to sign as they do not get registered sir.

My husband was accused by CIC Immigration Islamabad of giving a document that was not properly registered. He has gone to the Union Council Of Peshawar Pakistan and they said that this lawyer was not registered with them since March 04, 2010 or neither is he registered now. But at the present time he still signs Nikka Nama papers but no copy ever goes to Union Council to be properly registered.

Sir my husband has not given misinformation to CIC Immigration nor has he lied. He is not at fault as its the lawyers fault because its his responsibility to get these papers properly registered. Sir I`m begging you to help us in this important matter. We are very honest people and why would we send documents that are fake. It does us no good to send misinformation to Immigration in order to have our case approved sir.

We have been married going on 4 years this coming March 30,2014 and our case has been with Islamabad 3years. It would do us more harm then justice to provide a document that is not real and destroy our whole case.

I have been living here in Canada as his wife and in Pakistan as a matter of fact I arrived back from Pakistan June 21,2013, I was there since April 30,2012. We lived in Peshawar Pakistan for 14 months and I returned to Canada as I had to see my surgeon as I got hurt at work in 2009. I'm on a total disability from Work Safe New Brunswick since April 2012.

If our case is refused on any part it would be the fault of this lawyer not on us as we have never gave any wrong information at any time of our application. In fact this lawyer has signed a document stating he signed that document and was not registered and another lawyer signed it and put his seal to this important fact.

My husband got another marriage certificate and it was properly registered today. I gave my permission for this document to be signed by my legal guardian the Scholar who married us. My husband would never marry a woman if it was not done accordion to Islam.

I'm returning to Pakistan Sept 29,2013, I guarantee you sir if our application is refused I will take the next step and that is commit suicide as I cannot live in Pakistan as its a country at war with itself. The last time in Pakistan in 14 months I lost 40 pounds, loss 3 quarters of my hair, developed eczema and my nerves were really bad. To think after all this time our case as been in the hands of Immigration and they say my husband misrepresented himself is unbelievable.

I also cannot live here in Canada without my husband here with me. In either case in the outcome that they refuse him because of the fault of a lawyer who signed in bad faith causing harm to us I promise you I will commit suicide. The outcome is on your hands and as a result is my death.

First I'm an aboriginal of this great land you call Canada. You are all landed Immigrants not myself as my land I own. I was not paid nor did I sell it. I know in the end as a Muslim women I would go straight to hell and have no mercy from Allah, but you will have my death on your hands as you never helped 2 honest people. In fact with Immigration we are treated as guilty people until proven Innocent.
May Allah help you but as you know suicide is not permitted in Islam so please ask your husband to go to the union council to get everything straight. which may take few days but your marriage is not fake but the registration part has the problem which is not your husband's fault either so there must be way to solve this dilemma. We will make dua / supplication so Allah may end this hardship for both of you very soon.

Canada22339

Star Member
Aug 15, 2012
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islammbad-Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-NOV-2010
Doc's Request.
8-Feb-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
5-DEC-2010
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
12-Aprail-2012
Interview........
INSALLAH NO...
Passport Req..
18-feb-2013
LANDED..........
18-March-2013
micmac101 said:

Micmac dont worry try to sort the things with CIC. if CIC refuse your application then come back to canada file patition in the court. sue them .....

Thanks

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
I would please like everyone to please pray for me and my husband!! We had a love marriage. Were apart for 4 + years. i went to Pakistan to get our Nikah (no rukhsuti) in Feb 2013. I am reading a lot of forums right now, but its scaring me so much!! I can't imagine staying away from my husband longer. Going from Canada to Pakistan is soooo expensive too. Sad Sad. I just want some reassurance that it will all be approved. I sometimes lose my sleep over this too.

In my application, i am going to submit. Pictures of Nikah, 5 years worth of phone bills. text messages. emails. A few pictures from before and after our nikah. As well as in between gift receipts, wedding invitation cards. Nikah Bride and groom outfit receipts. Wedding ring receipts. As well as skype history.

I know dua's can do a lot. and the more people who can say a dua for me and my husband, that will be very helpful. If we end up having a rukhsuti its just going to be so difficult for us to stay apart. Distance is damn hard. These people aren't making it any easier. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

goatlove

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Interview........
November 21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2013
LANDED..........
December 5/2013 alham dulillah
sponsorfa27 said:
I would please like everyone to please pray for me and my husband!! We had a love marriage. Were apart for 4 + years. i went to Pakistan to get our Nikah (no rukhsuti) in Feb 2013. I am reading a lot of forums right now, but its scaring me so much!! I can't imagine staying away from my husband longer. Going from Canada to Pakistan is soooo expensive too. Sad Sad. I just want some reassurance that it will all be approved. I sometimes lose my sleep over this too.

In my application, i am going to submit. Pictures of Nikah, 5 years worth of phone bills. text messages. emails. A few pictures from before and after our nikah. As well as in between gift receipts, wedding invitation cards. Nikah Bride and groom outfit receipts. Wedding ring receipts. As well as skype history.

I know dua's can do a lot. and the more people who can say a dua for me and my husband, that will be very helpful. If we end up having a rukhsuti its just going to be so difficult for us to stay apart. Distance is damn hard. These people aren't making it any easier. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
you're right. duaa is the most powerful tool we have!!
May Allah make this process fast and very successful you and your husband.
May Allah make the process easy on you two and reward you tremendously for all your sabr.
Ameen. :-*

Allah has told has that with hardship comes ease..Alhamdulillah.
Praying for you my sister.. and all our brothers and sisters. :)

stay strong :-*

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
goatlove said:
you're right. duaa is the most powerful tool we have!!
May Allah make this process fast and very successful you and your husband.
May Allah make the process easy on you two and reward you tremendously for all your sabr.
Ameen. :-*

Allah has told has that with hardship comes ease..Alhamdulillah.
Praying for you my sister.. and all our brothers and sisters. :)

stay strong :-*
Thank you so much :(

If anyone can give me success Nikah only stories. it will be very helpful. For many of us. Thank u

MrsAmir

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2010
Doc's Request.
oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
Med's Request
Feb 11 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Interview........
feb 11 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
still waiting for myhusbands passport to come back they recieved the medical in march and still have done no progress with his passport i hope those documents sent out is myhusbands passport because im fed up with all this stupidity from them

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
sponsorfa27 said:
Thank you so much :(
If anyone can give me success Nikah only stories. it will be very helpful. For many of us. Thank u
There had been nikkah only cases which were gone through without a hitch but it depends the reason you have given in your case that why it was not possible (sometimes husband's and wife's relatives are in Canada) so they only do nikah in Pakistan. but rukhsati / reception in Canada. So It all depends plus If the immigration officer believe in your statement while looking at the proofs you had submitted.

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
Asalaam Malikum,

They just asked me to submit my wife's Police Clearance Certificate, because the first one is expired. I sent them my wife passport on june 20. Now they asked for this Police Clearance Certificate after two and half months. Does this means they were stamping my wife's visa and the noticed the police clearance was expired.

Thanks,
laghmani

ash309

Jun 16, 2008
Etobicoke
Hey...here's my TIMELINE - My husband (canadian citizen) is sponsoring me!

Case filed/ Medical May 2010...
Transfered to ISB - July 2010
police character certificate - July 2011
request for more docs - September 2011
Re-medical - feburary 2012
Final Re-medical - June 2013
Ppr - July 29, 2013
Status changed from "in process" to "decision made" - September 9, 2013

You think that's a good news or should i still be worried? Honestly I don't have my hopes up yet but i don't know - every minute since september 9th has been torturous because I am so ready to START LIVING MY LIFE!

time to go

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ash309 said:
Hey...here's my TIMELINE - My husband (canadian citizen) is sponsoring me!

Case filed/ Medical May 2010...
Transfered to ISB - July 2010
police character certificate - July 2011
request for more docs - September 2011
Re-medical - feburary 2012
Final Re-medical - June 2013
Ppr - July 29, 2013
Status changed from "in process" to "decision made" - September 9, 2013

You think that's a good news or should i still be worried? Honestly I don't have my hopes up yet but i don't know - every minute since september 9th has been torturous because I am so ready to START LIVING MY LIFE!
Start celebrating and pack your bags.. your visa stamped already on your passport Congratulation. Hope you have will happy life ahead with your hubby In Sha Allah.