7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
micmac101 said:
I have been to Pakistan many times. In fact I got back this June22/13 I was there for 14 months I know what I'm speaking about. I have also been there many times before my last time in fact several my Pass Port is full of Visa's for Pakistan since I met my husband.

What breaks my heart is the length of time they take like next month it will be 3 years we are waiting to have a life as husband & wife. Tell me like how long is long enough to make a decision that concerns us being as a couple. like waiting this length of time. A person can wait all their lives we can pray our prayers as this is what keeps us Sane.

Not the way they treat each human being who applies we are all considered guilty and prove your innocent.

I have spoken to many people in Canada as I was acquainted with many MP's and they are all the same. They do nothing but sign papers and hardly ever read a document. They really don't care look at MP Jason Kenny he was ousted why because of the many mistakes he has done with Immigration while feathering his nest with our hard earned tax dollars.

I want a life with my husband whom I love very much and if the only way to be together here in Canada or Pakistan I will go with him. Life is too short to wait and wait until they make a decision on a simple straight forward case.

If my husband can make a decision and come here I can also make a decision to go there. The world is small now today with planes in all places. He has told me several times to quit the process and move there and I have spoken to him and several members of my family to convince him to wait but waiting gets you no where.

In December the Visa Officer said the back ground check can take from 6 to 9 months well it will be 9 months next month Sept 13/13 so lets see what happens. If its not final after making numerous attempts to different agencies and forums on here one is Road To Canada Forums. One person has been waiting over 6 years because he traveled a lot to different places so because of this he case is taking all this time to be final just because he traveled the world.

Don't get me wrong I love Canada its clean medical care sucks if the doctors were paid by patients and not by salary they would be working but instead they are sitting on their rears because it doesn't matter how many patients they see they get paid the same. Our jobs in Canada are failing WHY because the small minimum wage.

Poor people are getting rich while the rich keep getting more rich. Where is the logic in this.

I'm a North American Indian of The Micmac Tribe we have so many people living in poverty its a shame. This is our land whether you understand or not we were not paid but some are starting to get paid for this great land we call Canada.
Most of the people French and English would have died if it was not for us helping them in the winter in order to survive.

then what do they do make us sign TREATIES then put us on small parcels of land and not good land like them mostly swamps. Then they take us force us into residential school force us not to speak our Mother Tongue if we did we got beaten. They didn't ask our parents they came in took children forced a religion, beat us sexaual molestation so how would you or anyone feel.
Then in the late nineties Prime Minister apologises to the Natives for doing the harm they did. Some children died at their hands. There is also a sign in Halifax Nova Scotia saying how much for a scalp of and Indian it was not the Indian who invented scalping it was the white man.

So I know what I'm speaking about in all cases I have seen the poverty in Pakistan the poor children digging through garbage for anything to eat, how can this happen. The power failures and make people suffer like they do as I have suffered last year. I can leave at any time I want but my husband can't. He can get Visa's to other countries but to come to Canada you almost need to be a millionaire.

Its was Allah's will for us to marry we prayed and we got our answer to Marry I regret nothing. I regret applying for Immigration to Canada as we could apply to any other country and get accepted but as Canada says 31 months to process when they can process cases in 4 months for others where is the fairness. NONE

I want a life with my husband as a MUSLIM Wife and HUSBAND not delaying time in our lives and being at their mercy. The length of time has been too long. We could have lived a normal life but this is not normal and the Canadian Government continues their plan to make it harder and harder for all of us.

So CIC Islamabad has till Sept 13/13 then we make ours whether here in Canada or in Pakistan we are making our life happen.

With Guidance from Allah and no one else. May Allah help us all in this Life to Eternity In Sha Allah
Hi, Micmac.. been a while. If you're still hoping that by Sep2013 CHC will make good on their "timeline" of 9 months for background checks, then I won't even be sorry to bring in the negativity. I have been waiting for a year now with my passport gone, and they give me the same pretense of background checks each time I inquire. My wife was in canada for the past 6 months or so, and now we have planned for her to just come and so we can get on with our lives.

I pray you get your troubles sorted out.

sweetsr

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad(husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 11 2011
Doc's Request.
rpcc and imm forms request March 2012 and April 2013
AOR Received.
March 2, 2012
File Transfer...
March 18,2011
Med's Request
Dec 11,2012
Med's Done....
Dec 18,2012
Interview........
Waived- Rukhsati done Oct 2012, sent rukhsati pics and proof of visit Nov 2012,medical results received Jan 2013, shows in process on Mar 15,2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12,2013 Ecas updated Decision made on Sept 23rd
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 25,2013
LANDED..........
Nov 10,2013
Salam everyone!

Hope everyone had a good Eid. I have a update from my side .I followed up with my mp office 2 weeks ago and the response I got was the file is still in background checks, and we should follow up again in Oct we are now in 29 months of processing and its getting more difficult day by day .Its a shame that Pakistan has the highest processing time of 31 months. I wish that all of us on this forum can take some action against this timeline. I know in the past forum members have emailed people in Ottawa but their response and action was not that effect .But now it seems like the Canadian Government are on the path of trying to stop immigration from Pakistan ,which is very scary.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Nazia was only 5 when her father married her.
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2013/08/26/pakistans_child_brides_suffering_for_others_crimes.html#

Wait_Jul2011

Jul 8, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2011
File Transfer...
Jul-2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waiting
I would like to know that officers at CHC-I are Canadian or Local. Could anyone who had interview plz responsd.

I am in the same boat. your help is appreciated!

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Wait_Jul2011 said:
I would like to know that officers at CHC-I are Canadian or Local. Could anyone who had interview plz responsd.

I am in the same boat. your help is appreciated!
100% Canadian (except the translator)

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
How many immigrants should Canada allow in 2014?
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/canada-politics/many-immigrants-canada-allow-2014-052706890.html

alijpro

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga -> Ottawa -> Islamabad -> London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012 - ECAS: Application Received
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 - Forms Updated, RePCC
AOR Received.
June 2012 - Sponsor Eligibility : Passed
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Aug 2014 - ECAS: In Process
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep 2014 - PPR1 & PP2, ECAS: Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015 - ECAS: Complete
They should either decrease processing times or just ban spouse class immigration from Pakistan. 31 months for only stage 2 is insane. This length of time can work for skill class but not for family class.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
I contacted my MP a week ago last Friday, I missed the call on Friday and was told to she would contact me this Tuesday hope and pray they have some good news tomorrow In Sha Allah its 3 years this month we are waiting Oh Allah please help us In Sha Allah..

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
micmac101 said:
I contacted my MP a week ago last Friday, I missed the call on Friday and was told to she would contact me this Tuesday hope and pray they have some good news tomorrow In Sha Allah its 3 years this month we are waiting Oh Allah please help us In Sha Allah..
Would be good new Inshallah.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Oh my Allah, I just got off the phone with my husband in Pakistan and he received a letter today from the High Commission. In the letter they wrote that the Lawyer in Peshawar who signed for the marriage Nikka his licence had expired in March 2010 and he signed in April 2010 can someone guide us please. As my husband had no idea that this lawyers licence had expired. So now we must ask each lawyer who signs a Nikka Registrar is your licence is valid!!! Oh Allah please help us to have someone guide us in this matter and then they will request his Pass Port In Sha Allah..........

time to go

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
Oh my Allah, I just got off the phone with my husband in Pakistan and he received a letter today from the High Commission. In the letter they wrote that the Lawyer in Peshawar who signed for the marriage Nikka his licence had expired in March 2010 and he signed in April 2010 can someone guide us please. As my husband had no idea that this lawyers licence had expired. So now we must ask each lawyer who signs a Nikka Registrar is your licence is valid!!! Oh Allah please help us to have someone guide us in this matter and then they will request his Pass Port In Sha Allah..........
What you mean by lawyer, you mean Nikkah Registrar?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Yes his papers had expired in March 2010 and my husband did not know this when he got him to sign on April 14,2010..........Like he was in that room with the other Lawyers if my husband knew this he would have gotten another Lawyer to sign for sure. In the Pakistan Law does this need to be put in the Registrar??? And is our marriage valid by the laws of Pakistan?????

time to go

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
Yes his papers had expired in March 2010 and my husband did not know this when he got him to sign on April 14,2010..........Like he was in that room with the other Lawyers if my husband knew this he would have gotten another Lawyer to sign for sure. In the Pakistan Law does this need to be put in the Registrar??? And is our marriage valid by the laws of Pakistan?????
Marriage is still legal in Pakistan whether you are not registered in Union Council because it is the duty of Niakkah Registrar to registered marriage in council not you so you are still legally married in Pakistan according to law.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Oh because CIC contacted Union Council already and they sent their reply already. It was a private ceremony due to me being a foreigner. The Scholar, 2 male witness a niece and his sister was outside the door listening to us as a male guest was not a relative but a brother who taught me Islam when I converted to Islam in 2006.He also made sure my soon to be husband at that time was an honest and sincere and pious Muslim. Do you know personally of any Lawyers who can attest to what you have said and are you in Pakistan?? And thank you for your kind help May Allah bless you In Sha Allah