Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
disfrust said:
I got mine after a month
When I spoke to immigration dep't rep. I was told that once the winter is over then people start coming to Canada and this season she said that they have too many people arrived and it would take much longer to process their application.
You arrived in winter so you got that in one month.

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
Asalaam malikum,

Today i recieved additional backround check forms. for my wife and some Backround forms for me as well. These are for afghan nationals. i already have paid the landing fee and they have my wife's passport as well. My question, to you guys are is there anything else after this that they would ask, before they send my wifes passport back with stamped visa.

Applied Jan 27/2012
Passport Acquired on June 25/2013.

Thanks,
laghmani,

yamayama

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad now in New Delhi since Feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7, September, 2012
AOR Received.
17, October, 2012
File Transfer...
17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
laghmani said:
Asalaam malikum,

Today i recieved additional backround check forms. for my wife and some Backround forms for me as well. These are for afghan nationals. i already have paid the landing fee and they have my wife's passport as well. My question, to you guys are is there anything else after this that they would ask, before they send my wifes passport back with stamped visa.

Applied Jan 27/2012

Thanks,
laghmani,

Congratulations brother,
I don't think they gonna ask u for anything else cause my sisiter-in-law just came from Kabul about a month ago and they hold her passport for 25 days but now cause of this stupid strike I am not sure how long they will keep her passport and please pray for me cause I am waiting for my wife's visa as well.
Thanks,

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
Asalaam malikum,

How long does she have to wait for the passport and stamped visa inshallah.

Applied Jan 27/2012

wa salaam,
laghmani

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Understanding CHC Islamabad:
A man could not wait for his spousal sponsorship visa for Canada and finally made a boat to sail to Canada but the boat capsized in the sea before he reached to his destination. He was lucky that the waves cast him up on a desert island.
After months of loneliness, a beautiful coloured bottle washed up on the beach. The man picked it up and caressed it, admiring its beauty, until a genie came out in a puff of smoke.
“Thank you for releasing me from my prison,” the genie said. “I grant you any wish you like. I can’t do magic, but I’m very strong and wise.”
“Wonderful,” the man said. “Build me a bridge so I can get to Canada so I can meet my wife.”
“Oh, come on,” the genie said. “Do you have any idea what a massive engineering adventurous accomplishment that would be? There’s not enough steel or stone in the world for that. I’m just a simple genie. Wish for something realistic.”
“Okay then,” the man said. “I wish to understand the mind of people working in Canadian embassy in Islamabad.”
“Alright,” said the genie, sighing. “ What kind of bridge, Did you want a suspension bridge, cable bridge, or arch bridge?”

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
impulsive said:
A man could not wait for his spousal sponsorship visa for Canada and finally made a boat to sail to Canada but the boat capsized in the sea before he reached to his destination. He was lucky that the waves cast him up on a desert island.
After months of loneliness, a beautiful coloured bottle washed up on the beach. The man picked it up and caressed it, admiring its beauty, until a genie came out in a puff of smoke.
“Thank you for releasing me from my prison,” the genie said. “I grant you any wish you like. I can't do magic, but I'm very strong and wise.”
“Wonderful,” the man said. “Build me a bridge so I can get to Canada so I can meet my wife.”
“Oh, come on,” the genie said. “Do you have any idea what a massive engineering adventurous accomplishment that would be? There's not enough steel or stone in the world for that. I'm just a simple genie. Wish for something realistic.”
“Okay then,” the man said. “I wish to understand the mind of people working in Canadian embassy in Islamabad.”
“Alright,” said the genie, sighing. “ What kind of bridge, Did you want a suspension bridge, cable bridge, or arch bridge?”
HAHAHA good one, released some tension

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
DON2 said:
Salaam Zia Bhai

I came on this forum for the same info even I have not received it , I landed in Vancouver on 20th June, as of few past member's experience i was expecting it after a month but I think we will have to wait more.
Bro
I have recieved my pr card 2 days ago.

immii

Star Member
Aug 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/10/2010
Doc's Request.
09/2/2012
AOR Received.
no
File Transfer...
26/11/2010
Med's Request
24/7/2012
Med's Done....
8/8/2012
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
09 FEB 2013(decision made on 19 feb 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
23 feb 2013 thanks to Allah
aslam o alikum

i need help from u people specially how apply their cases recently ... can anybody show me the list of all the forms that we have to fill when applying for spouse visa for Pakistan???specially the forms for Pakistani nationals

SAM629

Feb 17, 2013
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
File Transfer...
July 2013
Med's Request
Not yet.
Med's Done....
Medical Expired on 25 March 2014
Salam To Everyone

Two days before my file transfer to Islamabad from Ottawa. i have two questions.

1) How Many Months Now I Have To Wait For The Next Step?
2) Having NIL Travel and Work History Can Pace Up My Application Process?

Thankx

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
immii said:
aslam o alikum

i need help from u people specially how apply their cases recently ... can anybody show me the list of all the forms that we have to fill when applying for spouse visa for Pakistan???specially the forms for Pakistani nationals
these are the forms: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp
The checklist & photo specifications: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e.pdf

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/16/obama-immigration-reform_n_3606965.html

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
impulsive said:
“Thank you for releasing me from my prison,” the genie said. “I grant you any wish you like. I can't do magic, but I'm very strong and wise.”
“Oh, come on,” the genie said. “Do you have any idea what a massive engineering adventurous accomplishment that would be? There's not enough steel or stone in the world for that. I'm just a simple genie. Wish for something realistic.”
Salam and you made my day thank you so much May Allah bless you In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Salam everyone, I have not been well since I arrived in Canada. But Thank Allah now it is all going ok they are almost done with Back Ground check and soon In Sha Allah all this will be in the past. I want to wish everyone Eid Mubarak and have a happy time where ever we all are and May Allah make all our time go faster In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Oh my Allah I just read the processing time jumped again, this is so shocking. When we first applied in 2010 oh so long ago the processing time was 18 months. They now put it at 31 months like this is unreal I can't believe this is happening.
Jason Kenny did nothing but line his pockets with our lives and it stops here and now I pray Allah gives me strength because what they are doing to us is Inhuman the likes of them playing with our lives like were dam numbers........
Its stops here and now In Sha Allah