chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Red Jeans said:
Hi everyone! hope u all are doing goood ! Just wanted to tell you all that i reached canada on 24th Aug :)
Welcome to Canada, We have few more days of summer. So enjoy those days as it would last too long.

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Folks,

just received my GCMS notes. And as expected, VO is not satisfied with Nikah only. He/she has put my wife into interview que. :( Even though i have sent money transfer receipt and skype/phone bill etc. But stupid VO is not convinced.
Anyway now I am thinking to go and have rukhsati done. What do you guy think or suggest. I am taking 10 days off from work and will be spending 7 days in PAK. Do you think it will be sufficient.
Also I am wondering at this point if this will make any difference or not? Since her name has already been put into interview que. I know in the past, people names were taken off the interview que but not sure if they still do that. So please give your input. Thanx

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
R.Mujgani said:
my friend who applied in 2012 January her her husband alreadi got Remed to do this month which is not fair i applied in Jan 2010 n i am still waiting for fu*king Remed n PPR

this is INJUSTICE to all the people who have been waiting a veruyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long time
There is no just law in this whole wide world. Only from our Lord (Allah) & at the judgement day we will be the winner Inshallah.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
i.Solo said:
Hi Folks,

just received my GCMS notes. And as expected, VO is not satisfied with rukhsati only. He/she has put my wife into interview que. :( Even though i have sent money transfer receipt and skype/phone bill etc. But stupid VO is not convinced.
Anyway now I am thinking to go and have rukhsati done. What do you guy think or suggest. I am taking 10 days off from work and will be spending 7 days in PAK. Do you think it will be sufficient.
Also I am wondering at this point if this will make any difference or not? Since her name has been already put into Interview que. I know in the past, people names were taken off the interview que but not sure if they still do that. So please give your input. Thanx
Do you mean you had rukhsati done already and vo is not convinced or you never had rukhsati done yet because you wrote vo is not satisfied with rukhsati and then you wrote you want to go and have rukhsati done anyway just incase if you have not done the rukhsati then go and get that done and make sure send them lots of pictures yours your spouse pics and all you relatives and honeymoon pics plus all the invoices for expense and gift purchased and list goes on & on for this stupid immigration satisfation law. So they may change your status and bring forward date or to wave the interview.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
qamalik729 said:
It seems like Immigration is not following Canadian Laws in the constitution that is based on first come first served ................. now immigration system is full of s h i t ................ and CHC Islamabad is having idiots sitting there ......... who hav thir brains f c k e d u p ....... WHO THE HELL WILL GONNA FIX THIS S H I TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
I think monkeys can do better job than those guys.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
qamalik729 said:
I am against it ........ what is unfair u should be against it ...... why you should not be against it ............ indian getting visa in 9 months ....... wot the hell is going on ........ 2011 and 2012 cases getting done in 1.5 years .......wot the f u k ...........
we should never be happy with all the s . h . i . t happening ....
I think those people can't come up with better law or why can't they follow their big brother USA to follow their immigration policy, I think they need to have their heads examine.

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oops sorry . I meant Nikah Only... yeah i am thinking to go and have it done...This is nothing but a delay tactics by rasict kenney..
iftikhar505 said:
Do you mean you had rukhsati done already and vo is not convinced or you never had rukhsati done yet because you wrote vo is not satisfied with rukhsati and then you wrote you want to go and have rukhsati done anyway just incase if you have not done the rukhsati then go and get that done and make sure send them lots of pictures yours your spouse pics and all you relatives and honeymoon pics plus all the invoices for expense and gift purchased and list goes on & on for this stupid immigration satisfation law. So they may change your status and bring forward date or to wave the interview.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
i.Solo said:
Oops sorry . I meant Nikah Only... yeah i am thinking to go and have it done...This is nothing but a delay tactics by rasict kenney..
They are bunch of morons don't know what the hell to do. I wish there were monkeys appointed for this job. They would have done better than chc employees.

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually as a Pakistani nation we are coward. Any body can easily dominate us. Weather it's our corrupt politician or these racist people.
If we are so annoyed by this than we should join hand together and sue the federal govt, imm dept etc for this discrimination behavior. Get together, pay 500-800 each and get a lawyer and file a class action suite against Govt.
We can even file complaint to privacy commission for intrusive question asked by imm officer. But I know no body wants to do any thing but to complain here. If we will not actively defend our rights than our children will suffer as well.
End of my rant 8)

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
ALHAMDULLILAH :D ALHAMDULLILAH :D ALHAMDULLILAH :D
By the grace of ALLAH I got My passport back with visa :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :

I m So over whelmed with excitement ....This is the Day I hv waited for Almost 2 years ...And eventually this night mare has come to an end .I m greatlyy thankful to ALLAH and then u guys u all helped me a lot and prayed for me and supported me through out this ordeal .Specially Danny and my love imthihan :-*
Visa was issued on 15th aug and I got it today ...Every stage of this process was horrible ...I feel like huge weight lifted off my shoulder. Just can't wait to see my hubby!!!!
InshaALLAH Every single person of this forum Will see this day v v soon ..U all r in my prayers!!!!!

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
INTERVIEW QUEUE CASES

1. ziaulhaq75...................(April 2010)..............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since Oct 2011)
2. Jaania........................(April 2010)...............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since May 2011)
3. ranasahib....................(May2010)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since aug 2011)..............................DONE
4. DON2.........................(May 2010)...............(Husband Case)................(I/Q Since March 2011)
5. Tomorrow never dies......(May 2010)...............(Wife Case).....................(I/Q Since July 2011)
6. Bestplace4u.................(June 2010)...............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since April 2011)
7. Flyfish.........................(June2012)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since ..........)
8. Suppy..........................(June 2010)...............(Wife Case)...................(I/Q Since ........)
9. Iftikhar505...................(2010)......................(Wife Case).....................(I/Q Since Dec 2011)
10. Canadian soil................(June 2010)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since Oct 2011)
11. CanPak05 ...................(June 2010)................(Wife Case)...................(I/Q Since June 2011) Re medical ( 13 aug 2012 )
12. royalzaib.....................(July 2010).................(Wife Case)....................(I/Q Since..)
13. ss2010.......................(August 2010).............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since..)
14. goppy1.......................(August 2010).............(Wife Case).....................(I/Q since Oct 2011)
15. Pinky123.....................(August 2010)..............(wife case.)....................(I/Q since July 2011)
16. micmac101..................(September 2010).........(Husband Case)...............(I/Q since January 2012)........................DONE

17. MrsAmir.......................(September 2010)........(Husband Case)................(I/Q since June 2012)
18. Implusive.....................(oct 2010)..................(wife case.).....................(I/Q since Dec 2011)
19. MrsM..........................(oct 2010)..................(Husband Case).................(I/Q since )
20. liquid...........................(February 2011)...........(Husband Case)................(I/Q since July 2012)
21. 13mera7.......................(May 2011).................(Husband Case)................(I/Q Since July 2012)
22. i.Solo.......................(August 2011).................(Wife Case)................(I/Q Since August 2012)

Interview Experiences:

1. ranasahib
(bass woohi normal question thay g just history puchi or relationship kay ooper kuch question thay bass interview letter say pahlay caips zarooh order karnah bec mijay last caips jo mary interview say 1 week pahlay milay ossy say mijay sary help milly jiss waja say mayrah interview achaa huwah allaha ka sukar hai)

2. micmac101 (Well they asked many questions about our relationship. How long have we known each other,when did we get married. One was about the age difference me being 58 and him 40.I had converted to Islam in 2006 and had hard times. He was intoduced to me through an online friend I had known about 4yrs.
The interviewer was impressed about my coming here to visit him several times and my husband told him i was sitting in the waiting room waiting for my husband.
We had brought more documents for them to be examined but he said they had enough already.
The interview to 2 1/2 hrs. My husband came out smiling and was told a letter would be received in the mail. Now what all this means I don't know but we hope and pray its good news coming.)

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
khushi humesha 100 said:
By the grace of ALLAH I got My passport back with visa :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :

I m So over whelmed with excitement ....This is the Day I hv waited for Almost 2 years ...And eventually this night mare has come to an end .I m greatlyy thankful to ALLAH and then u guys u all helped me a lot and prayed for me and supported me through out this ordeal .Specially Danny and my love imthihan :-*
Visa was issued on 15th aug and I got it today ...Every stage of this process was horrible ...I feel like huge weight lifted off my shoulder. Just can't wait to see my hubby!!!!
InshaALLAH Every single person of this forum Will see this day v v soon ..U all r in my prayers!!!!!
Congratulations,
Please Remember us in your prays

t.a

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 aug 2010
Doc's Request.
persoanl history plus additional proof were snt in oct 2010
File Transfer...
11 sep2010
Med's Request
waitng for remed,, received REPCC 20th dec 2011,REPCC snt 29 dec 2011
Med's Done....
march 2010--- remed 27 april 2012
Passport Req..
6th december 2012:)
VISA ISSUED...
17th December 2012:) and received on 3rd jan 2013
khushi humesha 100 said:

aww,,mashalllaah khushi,,, dts reallly a gr8 news,,u were so worried for ur visa...congratulations and ve a happy life ahead:) whn r u leaving for canada????

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
khushi humesha 100 said:

Congrats sis please remember us in ur prayers Thank u :D

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012 ecase updated on 30-09-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
khushi humesha 100 said:

Congrats!!