March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
sawera said:
IN ALL IT WILL B 24 TO 26 HRS FLIGHT ............BUT IF U R GOING ON QATAR AIRWAYS ITS NOT BAD AT ALL .........BUT FROM U.S U R ONLY ALLOWED TO TAKE 1 BAG ...........FOR SURE ULL GET TIRED.
I took 2 bags. It was fine

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
anzee said:
take qatar or emirates via london much better don't go thru US get more problem
I took emirates via US and London and had no problems at all.

Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar

Apr 25, 2012
I have been told from CIC Call Centre about 1 month ago that my file is transferred to CPP- Ottawa for further processing and he told me that CHC Islamabad is aware of that your application for Permanent Residence has been received. But my question is why did they say on the approval letter which I got from them that my file is transferred to Islamabad and they also provided CHC Islamabad mailing address and their email and fax no????

And 1 more question how would you know your file transfer date the date when CHC Islamabad received your file physically at their office? I got AOR approval letter for step 1 on July 20, 2012 and it says your file is transferred to Islamabad.

your Input would be really appreciated...!

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
khushi humesha 100 said:
ALHAMDULLILAH :D ALHAMDULLILAH :D ALHAMDULLILAH :D
By the grace of ALLAH I got My passport back with visa :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :

I m So over whelmed with excitement ....This is the Day I hv waited for Almost 2 years ...And eventually this night mare has come to an end .I m greatlyy thankful to ALLAH and then u guys u all helped me a lot and prayed for me and supported me through out this ordeal .Specially Danny and my love imthihan :-*
Visa was issued on 15th aug and I got it today ...Every stage of this process was horrible ...I feel like huge weight lifted off my shoulder. Just can't wait to see my hubby!!!!
InshaALLAH Every single person of this forum Will see this day v v soon ..U all r in my prayers!!!!!
Many many congratssss sister MashAllah .. have a happy life ahead ..u have always been very kind :) pray for us

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
khushi humesha 100 said:
By the grace of ALLAH I got My passport back with visa :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :

I m So over whelmed with excitement ....This is the Day I hv waited for Almost 2 years ...And eventually this night mare has come to an end .I m greatlyy thankful to ALLAH and then u guys u all helped me a lot and prayed for me and supported me through out this ordeal .Specially Danny and my love imthihan :-*
Visa was issued on 15th aug and I got it today ...Every stage of this process was horrible ...I feel like huge weight lifted off my shoulder. Just can't wait to see my hubby!!!!
InshaALLAH Every single person of this forum Will see this day v v soon ..U all r in my prayers!!!!!
Congratulations and may all that is good in this be good for you in this world and the next Inshallah

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
i got the same reply as pinky n Don bro got
hope they will schedule our interview date in coming dayzz InshAllah
in my previous email they asked for more proof ....

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your / your spouse's file is in a queue to be scheduled for an interview. You will receive notification by mail advising you of the date and time of the interview well in advance of the interview date.

In the meantime, if there is any change in your address or in your family composition, inform us as soon as possible (see fax number and address below).

Note that applications in each category are processed on a first-in first-out basis. Please do not request an early interview as this is not possible.

At this time, you are not requested to provide any additional documents. If any further information or documents are required, you will be notified. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
ziaulhaq75 said:
INTERVIEW QUEUE CASES

1. ziaulhaq75...................(April 2010)..............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since Oct 2011)
2. Jaania........................(April 2010)...............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since May 2011)
3. ranasahib....................(May2010)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since aug 2011)..............................DONE
4. DON2.........................(May 2010)...............(Husband Case)................(I/Q Since March 2011)
5. Tomorrow never dies......(May 2010)...............(Wife Case).....................(I/Q Since July 2011)
6. Bestplace4u.................(June 2010)...............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since April 2011)
7. Flyfish.........................(June2012)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since ..........)
8. Suppy..........................(June 2010)...............(Wife Case)...................(I/Q Since ........)
9. Iftikhar505...................(2010)......................(Wife Case).....................(I/Q Since Dec 2011)
10. Canadian soil................(June 2010)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since Oct 2011)
11. CanPak05 ...................(June 2010)................(Wife Case)...................(I/Q Since June 2011) Re medical ( 13 aug 2012 )
12. royalzaib.....................(July 2010).................(Wife Case)....................(I/Q Since..)
13. ss2010.......................(August 2010).............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since..)
14. goppy1.......................(August 2010).............(Wife Case).....................(I/Q since Oct 2011)
15. Pinky123.....................(August 2010)..............(wife case.)....................(I/Q since July 2011)
16. micmac101..................(September 2010).........(Husband Case)...............(I/Q since January 2012)........................DONE

17. MrsAmir.......................(September 2010)........(Husband Case)................(I/Q since June 2012)
18. Implusive.....................(oct 2010)..................(wife case.).....................(I/Q since Dec 2011)
19. MrsM..........................(oct 2010)..................(Husband Case).................(I/Q since )
20. liquid...........................(February 2011)...........(Husband Case)................(I/Q since July 2012)
21. 13mera7.......................(May 2011).................(Husband Case)................(I/Q Since July 2012)
22. i.Solo.......................(August 2011).................(Wife Case)................(I/Q Since August 2012)

Interview Experiences:

1. ranasahib
(bass woohi normal question thay g just history puchi or relationship kay ooper kuch question thay bass interview letter say pahlay caips zarooh order karnah bec mijay last caips jo mary interview say 1 week pahlay milay ossy say mijay sary help milly jiss waja say mayrah interview achaa huwah allaha ka sukar hai)

2. micmac101 (Well they asked many questions about our relationship. How long have we known each other,when did we get married. One was about the age difference me being 58 and him 40.I had converted to Islam in 2006 and had hard times. He was intoduced to me through an online friend I had known about 4yrs.
The interviewer was impressed about my coming here to visit him several times and my husband told him i was sitting in the waiting room waiting for my husband.
We had brought more documents for them to be examined but he said they had enough already.
The interview to 2 1/2 hrs. My husband came out smiling and was told a letter would be received in the mail. Now what all this means I don't know but we hope and pray its good news coming.)

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
goppy1 said:
i got the same reply as pinky n Don bro got
hope they will schedule our interview date in coming dayzz InshAllah
in my previous email they asked for more proof ....

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your / your spouse's file is in a queue to be scheduled for an interview. You will receive notification by mail advising you of the date and time of the interview well in advance of the interview date.

In the meantime, if there is any change in your address or in your family composition, inform us as soon as possible (see fax number and address below).

Note that applications in each category are processed on a first-in first-out basis. Please do not request an early interview as this is not possible.

At this time, you are not requested to provide any additional documents. If any further information or documents are required, you will be notified. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

GOPPY, I GOT THIS REPLY FROM CHC ISB 1.5 YEAR AGO ...

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012

dell1505

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-2010
File Transfer...
01-12-2010
Med's Request
05-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012
asalam aleikum all,
looks like the cases are moving...congrats to all who are getting their ppr n visas...
i am stilling waiting....:(

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
Jaania said:
Allah HU Akber
jannia sis umeed to achy ki rhktay hn na :(

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
goppy1 said:
Allah HU Akber
Dont worry Allah swt is Merciful both u n Jaania sis and anyone in interview que will be getting good news starting this months insha'allah and I pray that my husband too gets his remed and PPR soon insha'allah :D

misrable

Star Member
May 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 25 2010
AOR Received.
jan 2011
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
march 2012
Interview........
nayyyyyyyyyy
Passport Req..
JULY 9 2012....sent on July 13....ecase changed TO DECISION MADE on JULY 27
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 28 2012
LANDED..........
AFTER EID INSHALLAH...(HAVE TO ATTEND THE WEDDING) Nov 2 2012
khushi humesha 100 said:

congrattttttttttttttttttttttzzzzzzzzzzz, what a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

pinky123

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15june2010
AOR Received.
28Aug2010
File Transfer...
2Aug2010
Med's Request
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2013
Interview........
Interview que since..july2011, interview 4- feb 2013
Passport Req..
20-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-04-2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah....
goppy1 said:
Allah HU Akber
hi,
han rahni bhi achi umeed chayie
mujhe bhi nov 2011 main ya reply aya tha aur ab phir july 2012 main aya ha.
INSH ALLAH ALLAH humri madad kary ga.......!