Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/canada-politics/rcmp-uncover-massive-marriage-fraud-scheme-montreal-214330214.html

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
hubby chubby said:
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/canada-politics/rcmp-uncover-massive-marriage-fraud-scheme-montreal-214330214.html
Its people like those that I have to wait for my wife this long!!!

Has anyone heard anything from CHC-ISB? I feel like they are treating my wife's case as if it was husband case. Its 21 months and counting. Considering we did re-med in June and Re-PCC i thought my wife would have received PPR by now and even with me by this long weekend. Sadly no ppr and here comes another depressing long weekend.

my rant for the week. Just too much anger bottling up.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
hubby chubby said:
It is sad to find out that there are so many of those criminals making our immigration process slower. I hope this stupid Gov't would consider giving temporary visa for few years before giving permanent residency just like USA.

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
Try the wizard tool if you are considering coming to canada. I haven't tried it as I am already here ;) and wife on the way :)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-08-29.asp?utm_source=media-centre-email&utm_medium=email-eng&utm_campaign=generic

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012 ecase updated on 30-09-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
canadianbear said:
Its people like those that I have to wait for my wife this long!!!

Has anyone heard anything from CHC-ISB? I feel like they are treating my wife's case as if it was husband case. Its 21 months and counting. Considering we did re-med in June and Re-PCC i thought my wife would have received PPR by now and even with me by this long weekend. Sadly no ppr and here comes another depressing long weekend.

my rant for the week. Just too much anger bottling up.
so true dis link is the perfect example of "one dirty fish spoils the whole pond"

BEENALI

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BEENALI said:
At what stage of application do they call for an interview?

Still No Response From Anyone.....Waiting For Reply......Somebody Help!!!!

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
BEENALI said:
At what stage of application do they call for an interview?
They put you in interview queue once they are not convinced that the relationship is genuine or if its a second marriage etc etc. They put you in the queue upon reviewing the file by the immigration officer. But they call for interview after 12-16 months these days. So when they ask for proof of ongoing relationship etc etc, you should send as much as you have.

t.a

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 aug 2010
Doc's Request.
persoanl history plus additional proof were snt in oct 2010
File Transfer...
11 sep2010
Med's Request
waitng for remed,, received REPCC 20th dec 2011,REPCC snt 29 dec 2011
Med's Done....
march 2010--- remed 27 april 2012
Passport Req..
6th december 2012:)
VISA ISSUED...
17th December 2012:) and received on 3rd jan 2013
has anyone heard anything from chc??? its tooo much,,, its beeen 4 months since i submitted my remed n still they are sleeping ...why they ve stop working after eid holidays,,, august is over n in sept my case is getting 25 months old,,, i've lost all the patience,,,its really frustrating now.

BEENALI

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
They put you in interview queue once they are not convinced that the relationship is genuine or if its a second marriage etc etc. They put you in the queue upon reviewing the file by the immigration officer. But they call for interview after 12-16 months these days. So when they ask for proof of ongoing relationship etc etc, you should send as much as you have.
Danny, do u think at this stage it would be good to order GCMS notes? My e-cas shows "In Process". I've the link for the notes but the form is abit weirdo....Whose information do I have to give? Mine (Sponsor) or my husband's (applicant).

Let me know pls and I'll do it over the weekend. Thanks much.....

BEENALI

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
t.a said:
has anyone heard anything from chc??? its tooo much,,, its beeen 4 months since i submitted my remed n still they are sleeping ...why they ve stop working after eid holidays,,, august is over n in sept my case is getting 25 months old,,, i've lost all the patience,,,its really frustrating now.
Didn't hear anything after Eid, may be after the long weekend we get to hear some good news. 2010 applicants got stuck (not fair). We can only pray as much as we can.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
BEENALI said:
Danny, do u think at this stage it would be good to order GCMS notes? My e-cas shows "In Process". I've the link for the notes but the form is abit weirdo....Whose information do I have to give? Mine (Sponsor) or my husband's (applicant).

Let me know pls and I'll do it over the weekend. Thanks much.....
Definitely, you should order GCMS now. It takes a minimum of 30 days to get the notes, so you will get an idea of what they think of your relationship. Here is how you can order them:

Fill out these two forms. IMM5475E form needs to be filled out by the applicant (in Pakistan) or the sponsor can fill it out and get the applicant's signature on it. Check on "I Authorize....". The applicant's info will go on "Your name", "DOB" and fill out the rest of the column. The sponsor is the designated individual and his/her name and address will go in the designated individual information required. The person being sponsored needs to sign in the applicant signature space. No need to have a signature in the spouse space, leave it blank.

1 - Form name IMM5475E
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

2 - Form name IMM5563E
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

IMM5563E needs to be filled out by the sponsor. Put a check mark beside "Access to Information Act", "English", "Email" and "NO" in section A.
IN section B, write the applicants last name, first name and date of birth. Then put a checkmark beside; "Electronic file" and "Status of application" only and the file number starting with FXXXXXXXXX and embassy as Islamabad. Thats all you need to fill out for section B.

In section C check "this request is submitted by Canadian citizen" Leave ICCRC number blank. Then fill out the rest of the information as the sponsors name, address etc etc. Then sign and date it.

The sponsor can pay the fee online; and select Access to Information and pay with credit card. The sponsor will have to register with them, just provide your email and create a password;

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

You can save the receipt or print it. They will email you a copy on your given email address as well.

Scan and attach both forms and the payment receipt and send it to atip-aiprp@cic.gc.ca with GCMS ORDER in your subject from your email account. . In the body, just write " I would like to order GCMS notes - Thanks".

sarah82

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
BEENALI said:
Didn't hear anything after Eid, may be after the long weekend we get to hear some good news. 2010 applicants got stuck (not fair). We can only pray as much as we can.
Assalam-o-Alaikum Beenali, you can order notes if you want. There is nothing wrong in ordering GCMS notes. If it has turned to in process then i think most probably you will get ppr as you are done with your remed. Be positive and keep praying. JazakAllah!

RougeAmour

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
AOR Received.
November 2010
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 Files received by CHC-I on April 4, and April 14th 2012
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012 -passport returned November 22
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
Finally some movement on my case! Status changed to "in process" on August 15 and today it says "medical results have been received".

Danny Bhai, Khilafa Bhai, can you estimate how long it will take now for PPR? My return ticket to Toronto is booked for September 30, I was hoping husband could come back with me lol

But if I have to extend, I most definitely will. Any insights? How much longer for PPR?

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
rougeamour - your husband had his re-med done in march and now it is saying medical results have been receiveed after 5 almost 6 months?? that's so strange.. Maybe they had lost track of the medical results and now have been able to locate them because you posted earlier that your husband got a call asking about medicals.. If that's the case - that is just horrific on thier part. Any way, hopefully inshAllah you will get PPR very soon. My husband also got his re-med in June but still no PPR, if God forbid he doesn't get PPR by mid october I will go visit him inshAllah.. can't take it any more

RougeAmour said:
Finally some movement on my case! Status changed to "in process" on August 15 and today it says "medical results have been received".

Danny Bhai, Khilafa Bhai, can you estimate how long it will take now for PPR? My return ticket to Toronto is booked for September 30, I was hoping husband could come back with me lol

But if I have to extend, I most definitely will. Any insights? How much longer for PPR?

RougeAmour

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
AOR Received.
November 2010
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 Files received by CHC-I on April 4, and April 14th 2012
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012 -passport returned November 22
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
emanzaib said:
rougeamour - your husband had his re-med done in march and now it is saying medical results have been receiveed after 5 almost 6 months?? that's so strange.. Maybe they had lost track of the medical results and now have been able to locate them because you posted earlier that your husband got a call asking about medicals.. If that's the case - that is just horrific on thier part. Any way, hopefully inshAllah you will get PPR very soon. My husband also got his re-med in June but still no PPR, if God forbid he doesn't get PPR by mid october I will go visit him inshAllah.. can't take it any more
I had my husband email them scanned copies of all the medical receipts and documents. Then the status changed to medical results have been received. It is insane. I'm totally sure they lost them.