08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
goppy1 said:
Good news MashAllah .. i think they have exempted ur interview, u were nikah only case and after rukhsthi u got clear ..just a guess :) .... GCMS notes can well explained Finally some movement on interview list good sign
Thank you pinky 123, mrs zawar, Tomorrow never dies, and goppy1 for your comments. InshAllah this is a good sign that we may see some progress for all of us who are waiting for an interview.

I am applying for CAIPS/GCMS to see if there is any new updates documenting regarding my wifes application and how she has come by to receive remedical. The 1 month anticipation for the report is gonna make for some long days ahead.

Will keep everyone posted.

P

pk2ca123

Dear fellows.. I saw mixed flavor of comments after my post. Thanks to those who wished me good luck. and I understand it might frustrate those who are waiting for long time. But I will like to inform that they have good chances of getting their cases finalized soon. As per my understanding, CIC have closed all other immigration classes (Investor Class, Skilled class and they are dealing parents and grandparents of family class in Visa section as "Super Visa" instead of Immigration section). They have taken all these steps to decrease waiting times. Also they have made 2 teams. One deals with the pending cases and one deals with the new cases. So there are 2 Queues Instead of one. That is why people applying in 2012 will be seeing results faster. and also the people in the older Queue will also be cleared ASAP.

All the above info is based on my understanding of what I read on the internet and forums. Nothing official. But it seems to be the case as I mentioned. It may suit one person and frustrate another for a while. But in the long run it seems to be a good decision. This way there is a dedicated team working on NEW files and a dedicated team working on OLD files. This way there is a parallel process going on and we can expect the average times fall down to 13 months from 26 months. which would be a good thing overall. CIC has closed all other classes just to clear the backlogs. of course its frustrating for those who were going to apply in July as skilled class and had their files ready. but overall its a good thing. Anyway.. I hope 2009-2010 applicants will be getting their visas soon. Wish you all best of luck.

H

Hamurabi

pk2ca123 said:
Dear fellows.. I saw mixed flavor of comments after my post. Thanks to those who wished me good luck. and I understand it might frustrate those who are waiting for long time. But I will like to inform that they have good chances of getting their cases finalized soon. As per my understanding, CIC have closed all other immigration classes (Investor Class, Skilled class and they are dealing parents and grandparents of family class in Visa section as "Super Visa" instead of Immigration section). They have taken all these steps to decrease waiting times. Also they have made 2 teams. One deals with the pending cases and one deals with the new cases. So there are 2 Queues Instead of one. That is why people applying in 2012 will be seeing results faster. and also the people in the older Queue will also be cleared ASAP.

All the above info is based on my understanding of what I read on the internet and forums. Nothing official. But it seems to be the case as I mentioned. It may suit one person and frustrate another for a while. But in the long run it seems to be a good decision. This way there is a dedicated team working on NEW files and a dedicated team working on OLD files. This way there is a parallel process going on and we can expect the average times fall down to 13 months from 26 months. which would be a good thing overall. CIC has closed all other classes just to clear the backlogs. of course its frustrating for those who were going to apply in July as skilled class and had their files ready. but overall its a good thing. Anyway.. I hope 2009-2010 applicants will be getting their visas soon. Wish you all best of luck.
Thanks for the insight bud; best of luck to you and the family in Canada :)

P

pk2ca123

Also I will like to mention one important point. CIC works based on Quota System. They dont care how long its taking for a specific case. They just see if they have quota left to issue more visas or not. CIC processes around 2.65 Lac cases a year worldwide. Out of which 5 to 10 thousand cases are from Islamabad. This included All categories (Skilled, Spouses, Parents, Investor etc). Now that almost all other classes are being halted. So naturally most of the cases processed from our country's quota will be Spouses. Keeping that in mind, It's natural that they are processing Spouse cases much faster than before. That is the reason they are not letting new cases become part of the backlog which they are trying to reduce. They are dealing with new cases as soon as they arrive. and bringing down backlog in parallel.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
THANKS ALOOOT !!! Tomorrow , khushi , misrable , impulsive , khilafah , cool headed , Jaania , pinky and others n wishing me. :) :) :)

And I want to thanks all those people as well who told there postage dates through my inbox inquires during last two months. ;D ;D ;D

And Jaania Sister InsaALLAH your wait is very near to end. I specially prayed for you and Canpak Bro too in this Ramadan so that InsaALLAH InsaALLAH you people and all other left overs will get visa ASAP Ameeen.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
Tomorrow never dies said:
Congratsss to S Khan of having ppr and remdical in holy month of Ramzan, why security interview?? are you belongs to some religious party? or involved in some activities
LOLLL :p :p :p :p Nothing Bro Nothing everything was so so clear I have excellent academic record even got job a month before my graduation no gaps nothing but still its all about luck. Even there was nothing to ask during the interview it was of just 15 mins. Seriously I dont even know till today why they called me for interview interestingly they also didn't knew why they have called :p :p :p

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
S khan said:
LOLLL :p :p :p :p Nothing Bro Nothing everything was so so clear I have excellent academic record even got job a month before my graduation no gaps nothing but still its all about luck. Even there was nothing to ask during the interview it was of just 15 mins. Seriously I dont even know till today why they called me for interview interestingly they also didn't knew why they have called :p :p :p
congratulationsss for remedical +ppr bro
ap ka interview kab hua hy ??? on which date ??

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad (Wife's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
13 Jul 2012 Suppl Forms + re-PCC
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
30 Oct 2012, Received 26 Nov 2012 ecase
Interview........
Suck'a'Lemon [IMG]http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/babygirl.gif[/IMG]
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
pk2ca123 said:
Also I will like to mention one important point. CIC works based on Quota System. They dont care how long its taking for a specific case. They just see if they have quota left to issue more visas or not. CIC processes around 2.65 Lac cases a year worldwide. Out of which 5 to 10 thousand cases are from Islamabad. This included All categories (Skilled, Spouses, Parents, Investor etc). Now that almost all other classes are being halted. So naturally most of the cases processed from our country's quota will be Spouses. Keeping that in mind, It's natural that they are processing Spouse cases much faster than before. That is the reason they are not letting new cases become part of the backlog which they are trying to reduce. They are dealing with new cases as soon as they arrive. and bringing down backlog in parallel.
Oh Really!!!!

Just because you got your visa so early, does not mean whatever you say is correct. Look at 2010 cases, why they lie that they follow FIFO. :mad: :mad:

BTW how come you have all this information. Do you have someone inside who might pass you the information or may be you were helped too.. :p :p

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
pk2ca123 said:
wowwwwwwwww your case was processed sooooo quickkkkkkk amazing :eek:
Congratulations!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
S khan said:
THANKS ALOOOT !!! Tomorrow , khushi , misrable , impulsive , khilafah , cool headed , Jaania , pinky and others n wishing me. :) :) :)

And I want to thanks all those people as well who told there postage dates through my inbox inquires during last two months. ;D ;D ;D

And Jaania Sister InsaALLAH your wait is very near to end. I specially prayed for you and Canpak Bro too in this Ramadan so that InsaALLAH InsaALLAH you people and all other left overs will get visa ASAP Ameeen.
Congrats :)

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
CanPak05 said:
Just an update from our side.

My wife received her second re-medical request this morning to be completed in 25 days at the IOM Canadian Health Assessment Office.

We are still waiting for an interview and I am wondering if anyone else (in the interview queue or having completed the interview) had an expired medical, received a remedical request before having an interiew scheduled?

Trying to understand if this is a normal step leading to an interview or if there is a potential the interview could be cancelled where a PPR could follow shortly after this remedical.

Thanks,

CanPak
mubarkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan mubarkan mubarkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan , i dnt think now they will call u for interview, INSHA ALLAH NEXT STEP PPR

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
S khan said:
ALHAMDULILAH ALHAMDULILAH ALHAMDULILAH !!! BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH I FINALLY GOT MY PPR +REMED REQUEST TODAY AFTER 26 MONTHS IN THIS HOLY MONTH OF RAMADAN..

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

LETTER IS DATED 7th AUG IT WAS POSTED ON 8th AUG AND I RECEIVED THAT BY PAK POST ON 11TH AUG IN KARACHI.

MY CASE WAS NOT STRAIGHT ONE BUT IT WAS MAINLY DELAYED CUZ OF SECURITY INTERVIEW THAT I ATTENDED ON 19TH JUNE 2012 IN KARACHI CONSULATE.
S KHAN MAINE APKI POST HE AB DAIKHI HAI YARA NO WORDS BUS FROM THE CORE OF MY HEART MUBARKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN,

MINE REMEDICAL IS ALSO EXPIRING TOMORROW NO INTERVIEW NTNHG FILE IS WITH DECISION MAKING AND HE IS IN LOVE WITH MY FILE

ek_larki

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
no doc's req
File Transfer...
April2011
Med's Request
june 25, 2012
Med's Done....
june 27, 2012, updated on ecase on 23rd july 2012
Interview........
waived---Allah ka shukar hay
Passport Req..
june 25, 2012,ecase status changed into decision made on 30th july 2012
VISA ISSUED...
AUg 3rd,2012
LANDED..........
AUG 12TH :) ALLAH KA SHUKAR
BY the grace of ALLAH ALMIGHTY, i have arrived

in CANADA on Aug 12 :) . my PIA flight arrived half n hour early ... Which was unexpected ..

i wasnt asked so many question by immgration officers nor did i have to open bags

for customs i was so excited to arrive in canada n after i exited the door the first face i saw was of

my husband :) INSHA ALLAH we will get to celebrate this EID together n i wish n pray the same for the

rest who r waiting for there PPR n VISAS ..... :)

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
S khan said:

Thank you for your prayers, appreciate all your support.

CanPak

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
wait for response said:
mubarkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan mubarkan mubarkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan , i dnt think now they will call u for interview, INSHA ALLAH NEXT STEP PPR
Thank you wiat for response,

We pray this will be the case.

CanPak