+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

R

raptorsfan

emanzaib said:
Raptorsfan, Congratulations!!!!! Great newss!!!!!
thank u...its all b/c we pray for each other...otherwise i would still be waiting....

i thank u

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Raptorsfan: Big Time Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

raptorsfan

impulsive said:
Raptorsfan: Big Time Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks bro....u n jaania r always in my prayers....there isnt a single day i don't pray for the both of u...

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
raptorsfan said:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah

I checked my Ecas today and it was DECISION MADE.

Me and my wife are thankful to Allah (swt) and Muhammad (pbuh) wa ale Muhammad (pbuh)

The Decision was made on Aug 14, 2012....Pakistani Independence Day...Hahaha...Jinnah 4 lyfe

Many of you know that I have been waiting for over 4 months after PPR + ReMed.

Last Week on friday, my wife started Surah Yaseen amal and she was on the 5th day and we got Decision Made.

I was doing the Ziyarat-e-Ashura amal...its a 40 day amal. I was on the 20th day and we got Decision Made.

The point is that there is a lot of power is the words of Allah and everything is in the hands of Allah (swt)

I also thank everyone on the forum for all their help and encouragement through hard times....namely khushi, imtihan, red jeans, sawera, danny, canadianbear, SUR1, maham noor, blueye, khanb5, insaan2011 and many others who I forgot to mention

Also members whom I had the pleasure to meet in person. yasir2k6 and became-a-loner....nice guys...THANK YOU.
yayyyyyyy thats an awesome news! Congratulations.. :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
anzee said:
don't worry mine also have same timeline my status also application recved from the first day but email from CHC said in process.
did u order GCMS
mine is application received too with "medical results have been received" line.... but i got reply from CHC that my application is in process

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
Alhumdulillah!!!!!!! Alhumdulillah!!!!!!

Very very happy for u RAPTOR.

Now she can be wid u on Eid. Are seats available? U better her seat booked b4 eid. U both deserve a warm eid together Inshah Allah.

Allah listens to all but blesses at the right time. Never ever be disapppointed by His mercy.

Super congrats!!!!!!!!! This calls for a grrrreat celebration.....as it was the longest pp withhold by chc. Inshah Allah she will get it tomorrow or Thursday max. Inshah Allah.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
CHUMCHUM said:
(Wife Case) I have a question and I would appreciate if you friends share your expereiences. Our File got transfered in Februrary 2011 to CHC, ISB and CHC ISB reopened it in February 2012 as they asked for remedical and PCC and other supplementary form. Since then its about 6months now there is no correspondence. Send them couple of emails but no reply. My ecase status is Application Received since the Day1 when file got transfered to CHC ISB. The status is still the same. Next step is that we are waiting for PPR.

Is it necessary to have ecase status changed to "In Process" before they send out a PPR or they can send a PPR even if the ecase status is Application Recived. Please share your experiences as what your ecase status is and when did it changed to "Inprocess" if it's not still "Application received".?

Not necessarily sweety. Ecas is no updated regular . Ur remed n PPR cud be on ts way even with application received status. Order GCMS n see what's cooking n hang in their......pray while Ramadan lasts...n magic will happen.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
ek_larki said:
BY the grace of ALLAH ALMIGHTY, i have arrived

in CANADA on Aug 12 :) . my PIA flight arrived half n hour early ... Which was unexpected ..

i wasnt asked so many question by immgration officers nor did i have to open bags

for customs i was so excited to arrive in canada n after i exited the door the first face i saw was of

my husband :) INSHA ALLAH we will get to celebrate this EID together n i wish n pray the same for the

rest who r waiting for there PPR n VISAS ..... :)
Welcome dudette . Now ek Larki n insaan can have. Happy family together forever Inshah Allah.

R

raptorsfan

Imtihaan said:
Alhumdulillah!!!!!!! Alhumdulillah!!!!!!

Very very happy for u RAPTOR.

Now she can be wid u on Eid. Are seats available? U better her seat booked b4 eid. U both deserve a warm eid together Inshah Allah.

Allah listens to all but blesses at the right time. Never ever be disapppointed by His mercy.

Super congrats!!!!!!!!! This calls for a grrrreat celebration.....as it was the longest pp withhold by chc. Inshah Allah she will get it tomorrow or Thursday max. Inshah Allah.
Thank u sooooooooooo sooooooooooo sooooooooooo much EXAMMMMMMM SISSSSSSSSS

i wish she can join me on eid but she has accepted a few daawats and wedding invitations...i told her that vaada toh vaada hota hain...plus she has to get sharara made for my mom and sisters for the valima here...and the valima invitation cards....all has to be done....mid september is possible...

I know one member....she is in contact with me....her husband got ppr in March...after interview....and still waiting for visa....I think that is longer

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
congrads brother

raptorsfan said:

Me and my wife are thankful to Allah (swt) and Muhammad (pbuh) wa ale Muhammad (pbuh)

The Decision was made on Aug 14, 2012....Pakistani Independence Day...Hahaha...Jinnah 4 lyfe

Last Week on friday, my wife started Surah Yaseen amal and she was on the 5th day and we got Decision Made.

I was doing the Ziyarat-e-Ashura amal...its a 40 day amal. I was on the 20th day and we got Decision Made.

The point is that there is a lot of power is the words of Allah and everything is in the hands of Allah (swt)

I also thank everyone on the forum for all their help and encouragement through hard times....namely khushi, imtihan, red jeans, sawera, danny, canadianbear, SUR1, maham noor, blueye, khanb5, insaan2011 and many others who I forgot to mention

Also members whom I had the pleasure to meet in person. yasir2k6 and became-a-loner....nice guys...THANK YOU.

bilal13890

Aug 14, 2012
Hello everyone,
I really need some good suggestions/views on my situation, I'm really stressed out here. I also would like to tell that I sent the application to sponsor my wife 3 months ago (May 15) so I;m expecting approval from CIC Mississauga very soon.

Me and my wife got engaged over telephone in December 2010 and we are cousins first. And then in December 2011 I finished my first semester at university and went to Pakistan on my 20 days vacation for our Marriage ceremony (Nikah only) but it was a proper marriage ceremony. After our Nikah I stayed with my wife in her house for a week and left for Canada as my new semester was going to begin in January 2012. The reason why we didn't do rukhsati is that my all family memebers are in Canada and we don't have our own place to live in Pakistan. So doing rukhsati and leaving my wife back home didn't make sense to us. Therefore, we decided to have rukhsati done as soon as she gets her PR InshaAllah.
Along with my application, I sent all of my phone bills since our engagment and for the time after our marriage untill the time I sent my application (i.e for 3 months), and some chat logs during the time we were engaged and after our marriage ( chat logs clearly shows the dates and times we were chatting on). I also included couple of money transfer receipts with the application. And 20 printed photgraphs from Nikah according to the guideline and also included some pictures that we took after our marriage at her home and when we went to some guests and went to some places like restaurant etc.
On the application forms me and my wife tried to be honest with CIC with some questions related to our relationship. There were questions like If my wife lived with me? or if we had a Honeymoon, she answered NO with the reason that my vacations were almost over and I had to go back to resume my studies and work.
It's been almost 8 months to our marriage, and we are maintaing our contact to each other almost every day and keeping records of them. And i'm also planning to visit her in 2013 summers and plan our honeymoon.

Does our relationship seems to be genuine? And is it a good idea to update CHC Islamabad with ongoing contact with my wife? and send them more pictures If insha Allah I visit her next year? or should I wait for their request to send more proofs?

Thank you :)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
raptorsfan said:

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SO HAPPY FOR U , INSHALLAH U GUYS WILL BE TOGATHER FOR EID NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

PAKISTAN ZINDABADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

N THE OTHER ZINDABAD ( CHECK UR INBOXXXXXXX)

STAY BLESSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :D :D :D

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
raptorsfan said:

U FORGOT TO MENTION ME BTW :p