08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
Question,

First time my wife is contacting the IOM Canadian Health Assessment Office. Can anyone share their experiences when going there for a medical assessment? I am assuming their offices were closed yesterday due to Pakistan independance day, she will contact them tomorrow for an appointment.

CanPak.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanPak05 said:
Question,

First time my wife is contacting the IOM Canadian Health Assessment Office. Can anyone share their experiences when going there for a medical assessment? I am assuming their offices were closed yesterday due to Pakistan independance day, she will contact them tomorrow for an appointment.

CanPak.
make sure she book n appointment with a female doctor.

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
i rcvd my GCMS code today that i ordered on jul 16, lazy a*** security still not started

due date was 2012/07/02 but still nothing
wats wrong with them

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
Did you check the "activity" section of the notes - because it could be that the security is started and in process but that field only either shows not started or completed - you got meds in may so that's like 3 months.. hopefully they did start it. My husband got the medical done June 8th and I'll be geting my notes soon too so let's see if mine has the same thing..

anzee said:
i rcvd my GCMS code today that i ordered on jul 16, lazy a*** security still not started

due date was 2012/07/02 but still nothing
wats wrong with them

Tomorrow never dies

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
S khan said:
LOLLL :p :p :p :p Nothing Bro Nothing everything was so so clear I have excellent academic record even got job a month before my graduation no gaps nothing but still its all about luck. Even there was nothing to ask during the interview it was of just 15 mins. Seriously I dont even know till today why they called me for interview interestingly they also didn't knew why they have called :p :p :p
heyy i am not bro i am SIS ;D,, and congratulations for ppr and medical,,, well what did they asked you in interview and what is your timeline and since when you were in interview que?

Tomorrow never dies

Star Member
Aug 5, 2012
pk2ca123 said:
Dear fellows.. I saw mixed flavor of comments after my post. Thanks to those who wished me good luck. and I understand it might frustrate those who are waiting for long time. But I will like to inform that they have good chances of getting their cases finalized soon. As per my understanding, CIC have closed all other immigration classes (Investor Class, Skilled class and they are dealing parents and grandparents of family class in Visa section as "Super Visa" instead of Immigration section). They have taken all these steps to decrease waiting times. Also they have made 2 teams. One deals with the pending cases and one deals with the new cases. So there are 2 Queues Instead of one. That is why people applying in 2012 will be seeing results faster. and also the people in the older Queue will also be cleared ASAP.

All the above info is based on my understanding of what I read on the internet and forums. Nothing official. But it seems to be the case as I mentioned. It may suit one person and frustrate another for a while. But in the long run it seems to be a good decision. This way there is a dedicated team working on NEW files and a dedicated team working on OLD files. This way there is a parallel process going on and we can expect the average times fall down to 13 months from 26 months. which would be a good thing overall. CIC has closed all other classes just to clear the backlogs. of course its frustrating for those who were going to apply in July as skilled class and had their files ready. but overall its a good thing. Anyway.. I hope 2009-2010 applicants will be getting their visas soon. Wish you all best of luck.

Congratulation to you your visa processed so fast like indian timeline when we can have our interview call as per you they are processing faster so why interview people waiting since longggggggggggggggggg :-X :-X :-X

R

raptorsfan

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah

I checked my Ecas today and it was DECISION MADE.

Me and my wife are thankful to Allah (swt) and Muhammad (pbuh) wa ale Muhammad (pbuh)

The Decision was made on Aug 14, 2012....Pakistani Independence Day...Hahaha...Jinnah 4 lyfe

Many of you know that I have been waiting for over 4 months after PPR + ReMed.

Last Week on friday, my wife started Surah Yaseen amal and she was on the 5th day and we got Decision Made.

I was doing the Ziyarat-e-Ashura amal...its a 40 day amal. I was on the 20th day and we got Decision Made.

The point is that there is a lot of power is the words of Allah and everything is in the hands of Allah (swt)

I also thank everyone on the forum for all their help and encouragement through hard times....namely khushi, imtihan, red jeans, sawera, danny, canadianbear, SUR1, maham noor, blueye, khanb5, insaan2011, lonely, tuco and many others who I forgot to mention

Also members whom I had the pleasure to meet in person. yasir2k6 and became-a-loner....nice guys...THANK YOU.

CHUMCHUM

Apr 2, 2011
(Wife Case) I have a question and I would appreciate if you friends share your expereiences. Our File got transfered in Februrary 2011 to CHC, ISB and CHC ISB reopened it in February 2012 as they asked for remedical and PCC and other supplementary form. Since then its about 6months now there is no correspondence. Send them couple of emails but no reply. My ecase status is Application Received since the Day1 when file got transfered to CHC ISB. The status is still the same. Next step is that we are waiting for PPR.

Is it necessary to have ecase status changed to "In Process" before they send out a PPR or they can send a PPR even if the ecase status is Application Recived. Please share your experiences as what your ecase status is and when did it changed to "Inprocess" if it's not still "Application received".?

R

raptorsfan

sawera said:
Rap congrats so happy for u :) :D ;D
hahahaha...14 aug ko visa...u were right....i m the ranjha....jinnah ka deewana....

thank u for the wishes....and i am veryyyyyyyy happy today so i forgive u for all u have said previously.....

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
showing not started due date was july 2 and i requested GCMS on jul 16 and they didn't do anything
let me update when u got urs

emanzaib said:
Did you check the "activity" section of the notes - because it could be that the security is started and in process but that field only either shows not started or completed - you got meds in may so that's like 3 months.. hopefully they did start it. My husband got the medical done June 8th and I'll be geting my notes soon too so let's see if mine has the same thing..

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
don't worry mine also have same timeline my status also application recved from the first day but email from CHC said in process.
did u order GCMS

CHUMCHUM said:
(Wife Case) I have a question and I would appreciate if you friends share your expereiences. Our File got transfered in Februrary 2011 to CHC, ISB and CHC ISB reopened it in February 2012 as they asked for remedical and PCC and other supplementary form. Since then its about 6months now there is no correspondence. Send them couple of emails but no reply. My ecase status is Application Received since the Day1 when file got transfered to CHC ISB. The status is still the same. Next step is that we are waiting for PPR.

Is it necessary to have ecase status changed to "In Process" before they send out a PPR or they can send a PPR even if the ecase status is Application Recived. Please share your experiences as what your ecase status is and when did it changed to "Inprocess" if it's not still "Application received".?

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
CHUMCHUM said:

no it doesnt have to change ecase for further process i got an email that ma case is in process and ecase says Application received.

some members had application received wen they reach Canada so ecase is dependent on some people... but email replies are more reliable :D

dont worri insha'allah u will receive good news soon :D

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raptorsfan said:
hahahaha...14 aug ko visa...u were right....i m the ranjha....jinnah ka deewana....

thank u for the wishes....and i am veryyyyyyyy happy today so i forgive u for all u have said previously.....
Acha very funny haan… Asa kya khai deya Jo u forgive me lol ;D … chalo ranjah aaj Kai din mein Mai nai bhi tumhe maaf kiya … kya yaad karo GAi :p

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
Raptorsfan, Congratulations!!!!! Great newss!!!!!