dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
Imtihaan said:
Yup Khushi is right.

Ppl used to say that to me to and all I wud say is that Allah knows best and they wud say "Phir bhi" n I wud say Phir bhi Allah knows best. And they wud shut up. And once u leave they say so when r u coming back? I said.....not anytime soon. Sorry to be blunt to them but that's the way to deal with people unfortunately.

Don't let them get to u or ur wifey or ur hubby. Just have faith and that's it.
So trueeeeee :D I was also thinking the same thing that once i leave from here these ppl would keep asking questions to my family that when she is coming back ...I f i don't visit at least once an year then they would say haan bhai ticket bhi to bahut mehnga hai kahan se aayi gi ;D LOL

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Imtihaan said:
Ok ok ok Khushi that was plain sarcastic :p. I m free all the time. Just can't find the job of my dream.

By the way if u ever ever mention to my family and my hubby that I have wisdom.....then u will be declared INSANE. So don't be too loud. I m open to these compliments only thru PM. :p

I still love you. :-*
No Darling I really meant it... :) There were so many girls here who used to be v active on forum but when they got their visa they don't come here any more ..Ppl lost interest .But i really admire u that even after u hv landed u still care for those who r still in this ordeal and support them with ur kind words .u hv always given me strength and support whenever i needed it ..Im really thankful to u from the bottom of my heart :)
And if u r in canada u can never be all the time free ..U hv to do a lot there ..Lots of house chores +grocery,laundry u r all by ur own .I get scared by the thought of life without servants and maids ::)
And i really admire ur intellect too ..Bc I hv n't seen such maturity in any girl of our age!:) I'll definitely mention this to your family if i ever get a chance to see them :)Trust me .and LUV u too :-* BTW i hvn't said that much I luv u to my hubby ever as i hv said it to u in the past few days ;D ;DLOL

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
is it true that your file gets delayed if you order GCMS notes.. a member on the forum wrote something like that.. I ordered them 3 times in total.. can that be the reason?? I'm seeing that order members from April 2011 transfer are getting PPRs and visas.. except me

great person

Aug 24, 2010
i highly doubt that...i only ordered it once...and i still havent recevied n e thing either and im aug 2010 aor...and caips notes are based on the central system here in ottawa...so i dont htink that should affect n e thing...
emanzaib said:
is it true that your file gets delayed if you order GCMS notes.. a member on the forum wrote something like that.. I ordered them 3 times in total.. can that be the reason?? I'm seeing that order members from April 2011 transfer are getting PPRs and visas.. except me

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
khushi humesha 100 said:
No Darling I really meant it... :) There were so many girls here who used to be v active on forum but when they got their visa they don't come here any more ..Ppl lost interest .But i really admire u that even after u hv landed u still care for those who r still in this ordeal and support them with ur kind words .u hv always given me strength and support whenever i needed it ..Im really thankful to u from the bottom of my heart :)
And if u r in canada u can never be all the time free ..U hv to do a lot there ..Lots of house chores +grocery,laundry u r all by ur own .I get scared by the thought of life without servants and maids ::)
And i really admire ur intellect too ..Bc I hv n't seen such maturity in any girl of our age!:) I'll definitely mention this to your family if i ever get a chance to see them :)Trust me .and LUV u too :-* BTW i hvn't said that much I luv u to my hubby ever as i hv said it to u in the past few days ;D ;DLOL
that is true Imtihaan sis is the only person who has landed n is still hear helping, giving good advice and hope to those who are still stock in the process..... i also appreciate ur presents in this forum.

MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
great person said:
guys...i have a question and i wud really appreciate ur input...

so, i've noticed that to sponsor spouse there is NO MINIMUM INCOME REQUIREMENT...so does that mean that its ok for you to sponsor your spouse even if you DONT have a job...or LOST your job half way thru since u filed ur sponsorship applciation?? like i mean u were employed when u were evaluatied as a sponsor but 16 months later or so...u went out of work...and ur file was still in process...
no u dont need BIG amount of Money cuz its Canada no one has $20, 000 laying around in the bank.... even middle class families dont have $5000 extra in their bank becuz life in Canada is wat u earn is given back to Govenment through mortgage, cars insurance, life insurance, phone bills, internet, electricity, water bill, u have up to 10 different bills to pay at the end of the month..... even if ur single u have lots to pay.

They ask for ma bank statement n i asked my MP n other lawyer consultants n they said its non of CHC business to ask for bank statements but since they did u can show how much u have n explain how much u spend back.

Having money or not doesnt make a difference .... there where lots of people here in the forum who were sponsoring their husbands n they didnt even work but they case process wasnt delayed or refused they had their cases down in the average time frame.

So dont worry about it.

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
WANA HV IT ON GLIMPSE OF MY EYE
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAHATALA V SOON !!!
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
Congratulation 2 every 1 who is getting GooDd NewsSss.I m in & out of the form
as schedule is quite busy.Will let u ppl know if got any update.Till now i didn't get any of it. :(

MrsAmir

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2010
Doc's Request.
oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
Med's Request
Feb 11 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Interview........
feb 11 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
being in interview que sucks :( :'( :mad: :( :eek: :'(
my mp was told she cant message them about my case until mid september. I have the right to know my place in line i hate stupid cic :mad:

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad (Wife's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
13 Jul 2012 Suppl Forms + re-PCC
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
30 Oct 2012, Received 26 Nov 2012 ecase
Interview........
Suck'a'Lemon [IMG]http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/babygirl.gif[/IMG]
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
1. I met a person who used to come on forum, I asked him why did not he continue. "Oh, but now I do not need to come". ???
Well at least pay a visit one a week and see if you make any positive contribution, specially untill all 2010 cases are resolved. Zara Sochie.. (GEO Way)

2. Only stopping is if the person who is sponsoring is on welfare; obviously state would not want to add a few more to the list. Otherwise, it is a go and no stopping.. 8)

:)

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
Congrats to all receiving good news!

Update from my / our end.

Got reply back from CHC from my June 8th Email to them explaining how they delivered the Re-Med late and therefore Medical Appointment will be / was June 27th .

Their reply is a generic "In-Process" but reply none the less. First time getting "In-Process" Reply. Funny how it is almost 1 month after Re-Medical, they replied but 50 days after my email.

Hoping for PPR very very soon.

CB

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
SamaKhan said:
Mine was received by her too,when did she receive.
Mine was received on 16th,and ecase updated to Decision Made on 21st,so a good news is on its way IA.
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
mashallahhhhhhhhhh ur ws so QUICKKKKKKK

MINE IS RECEIVED ON 25TH .............. LETS SEE NOW ;D ;) WHN THEY RETURN IT 8)

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
anso said:
Dear forum members,
I WUD LIKE TO SAY THANKS TO ALL THE PPL ON THIS FORUM ,Danny4450, khushi humesha 100 ,impulsive,wait for response,micmac101,SI,QD,emanzaib,
raptorsfan,lonly widout hubby,kachrakhana,misrable,sabii,sawera,Imtihaan,Allah Madat

N EVERYOBE ELSE I FORGOT TO MENTION........
AND MY PRAYERS R WID ALL OF YOU GUYS AND I HOPE THAT ALL OF YOU WILL GET GOOD NEWS TOO
THANK YOU ;D
CONGRATULATION!!!!!!! & Many thanx for your dua: I wish you the success, fortune and hapiness all the way through in your life.

R

raptorsfan

Glory be to Him, Who has created all the pairs of that which the earth produces, as well as of their own (human) kind (male and female), and of that which they know not. ( Surah Yaseen, Ayat 36)

He is the creator of pairs, he makes the decisions of what is best for them.

We can do duas and mannats. It helps but at the end he knows the best time for us.

In my case, I think waiting is written. I don't know what for but in the future I will find out. Maybe Allah (swt) has something planned for me before my wife arrives. Maybe its a lesson for me b/c I was doing takkabur about my PPR to a guy who got his case finalized in 24 months. I did thank Allah (swt) but in conversations with others I never mentioned it and did takkabur. One should never do that. He is the almighty creator, we are just here in this world temporarily. We are his creation and we are being unthankful for what he had given us.

Well I learned a lot during this process and now I am just hoping and praying that my wife gets her visa soon. Inshallah.

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
anso said:
No Sister , Nothing Yet..
G Mera Remedical hou chuka hai Nd Adress b Reappear huaa hai in June , 2012.
Anso bhai's address was also reappeared in june 2012 ...Lonly u can add him too!But don't know was his status application received or in process?