dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
raptorsfan said:
Glory be to Him, Who has created all the pairs of that which the earth produces, as well as of their own (human) kind (male and female), and of that which they know not. ( Surah Yaseen, Ayat 36)

He is the creator of pairs, he makes the decisions of what is best for them.

We can do duas and mannats. It helps but at the end he knows the best time for us.

In my case, I think waiting is written. I don't know what for but in the future I will find out. Maybe Allah (swt) has something planned for me before my wife arrives. Maybe its a lesson for me b/c I was doing takkabur about my PPR to a guy who got his case finalized in 24 months. I did thank Allah (swt) but in conversations with others I never mentioned it and did takkabur. One should never do that. He is the almighty creator, we are just here in this world temporarily. We are his creation and we are being unthankful for what he had given us.

Well I learned a lot during this process and now I am just hoping and praying that my wife gets her visa soon. Inshallah.
That's a really good thing I really appreciate ur this step that u actually realize that u might hv done something wrong ..But its never too late to mend :) Don't worry ALLAH is gafoor ur raheem...He will forgive all our sins in this blessed month .Ameen .We just need to realize when and where we r wrong!

disaster

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
raptorsfan said:
Glory be to Him, Who has created all the pairs of that which the earth produces, as well as of their own (human) kind (male and female), and of that which they know not. ( Surah Yaseen, Ayat 36)

He is the creator of pairs, he makes the decisions of what is best for them.

We can do duas and mannats. It helps but at the end he knows the best time for us.

In my case, I think waiting is written. I don't know what for but in the future I will find out. Maybe Allah (swt) has something planned for me before my wife arrives. Maybe its a lesson for me b/c I was doing takkabur about my PPR to a guy who got his case finalized in 24 months. I did thank Allah (swt) but in conversations with others I never mentioned it and did takkabur. One should never do that. He is the almighty creator, we are just here in this world temporarily. We are his creation and we are being unthankful for what he had given us.

Well I learned a lot during this process and now I am just hoping and praying that my wife gets her visa soon. Inshallah.
its all by chance man.people who get their processes done early,think they prayed alot.n those who get dalyed,curse themselves for not praying alot,or feel they were proud and so on.but what actualy happens is, its all by chance n luck.people who r waiting since long they must hav been praying equal to those who got early response.so dont curse urself.if someone is to be cursed ,its definitely CHC-I:D

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
Hi disaster ! did u get any news from CHC? Still waiting like me ? :)

disaster

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Red Jeans said:
Hi disaster ! did u get any news from CHC? Still waiting like me ? :)
yup still waiting:D there must be a fixed duration for the process how long it may be.u cant just make people stuck in whether and whether not.....due to this uncertainty,nothing can be planned...

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
R.Mujgani said:
that is true Imtihaan sis is the only person who has landed n is still hear helping, giving good advice and hope to those who are still stock in the process..... i also appreciate ur presents in this forum.

MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thank you sweety. I appreciate ur love. Just remember me in ur prayers cz we need em every step of the way.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
khushi humesha 100 said:
No Darling I really meant it... :) There were so many girls here who used to be v active on forum but when they got their visa they don't come here any more ..Ppl lost interest .But i really admire u that even after u hv landed u still care for those who r still in this ordeal and support them with ur kind words .u hv always given me strength and support whenever i needed it ..Im really thankful to u from the bottom of my heart :)
And if u r in canada u can never be all the time free ..U hv to do a lot there ..Lots of house chores +grocery,laundry u r all by ur own .I get scared by the thought of life without servants and maids ::)
And i really admire ur intellect too ..Bc I hv n't seen such maturity in any girl of our age!:) I'll definitely mention this to your family if i ever get a chance to see them :)Trust me .and LUV u too :-* BTW i hvn't said that much I luv u to my hubby ever as i hv said it to u in the past few days ;D ;DLOL

Girlfriend u shouldn't visit pak every year. U need to start ur family again n school or job. Work overtime wid ur hubby to make up for the lost years to chc ;D . By work I mean celebrate each other n ur baby etc.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww u gonna make me cry now. Thanks for the compliments but it all belongs to Allah. Just remember me in ur prayers cus that's what makes us who we are. Genuine prayers from hearts like urs can change the world n life of anyone.

I just wanna see u and all my buddies here happily married with kids in their Canadian home free fom power outages, heat, backbiting, jealousy, greed, family dramas, annoying neighbors, dust, pollution, and all bad things out there. Inshah Allah.

Bring over some of ur maids to help u or better yet move to Edmonton so I can help u. It's free of charge , u will only have to pay for ur relocation. ;D

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
emanzaib said:
is it true that your file gets delayed if you order GCMS notes.. a member on the forum wrote something like that.. I ordered them 3 times in total.. can that be the reason?? I'm seeing that order members from April 2011 transfer are getting PPRs and visas.. except me
I applied once but sent 3 emails.....it's not cuz of GCMS . May be if u ask for paper file then definitely it will be delayed.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
Cool_Heaqded said:
1. I met a person who used to come on forum, I asked him why did not he continue. "Oh, but now I do not need to come". ???
Well at least pay a visit one a week and see if you make any positive contribution, specially untill all 2010 cases are resolved. Zara Sochie.. (GEO Way)

2. Only stopping is if the person who is sponsoring is on welfare; obviously state would not want to add a few more to the list. Otherwise, it is a go and no stopping.. 8)

:)
We all deserve welfare after chc torture.................Taaaliyaan (applause).

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
quick question Afghani's that are living in Pakistan and are being sponsored at the time of CHC issuing visa and the applicant that want to purchase a ticket n travel from Pakistan to Canada.... does that applicant need to have a Pakistani Visa in order to fly to Canada or there is no problem n they can come without the Pakistani visa??????

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
MrsAmir said:
being in interview que sucks :( :'( :mad: :( :eek: :'(
my mp was told she cant message them about my case until mid september. I have the right to know my place in line i hate stupid cic :mad:
MRS. AMIR, THAT IS SO STRANGE!! MY MP TOLD ME THE SAME EXACT THING " MID-SEPTEMBER "
I THINK I MAY HAVE SOLVED THE MYSTERY INTERVIEW MEMBERS!!!!!!!
CONCLUSION (MY OPINION) I THINK DUE TO INTERNAL AFFAIRS AT CHC ISB AND OTTAWA, THEY DELIBERATELT PUT OFF ALL INTERVIEW QUEUE PEOPLE UNTIL SEPTEMBER (AFTER EID). THE LAST BATCH OF PEOPLE WERE INTERVIEWED MAY/JUNE 2012
I WONDER WHAT THE REASON BEHIND THIS DELAY IS????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/////
ANY OPINIONS??
CANPAK ... WHERE ARE YOU??

OKAY NOW I AM REALLY SICK OF THESE CHC ISB GAMES

adilmk123

Sep 13, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
8-8-11
Doc's Request.
Sent UK PCC voluntarily on 23-03-2012
File Transfer...
8-10-11
Med's Request
16-7-12
Med's Done....
23-7-12
Passport Req..
11-8-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-8-12
LANDED..........
Nov/Dec inshallah
can any one tell me in how many days remed reaches CHC isl.

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
adilmk123 said:
can any one tell me in how many days remed reaches CHC isl.
its takes 30 to 60 days

adilmk123

Sep 13, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
8-8-11
Doc's Request.
Sent UK PCC voluntarily on 23-03-2012
File Transfer...
8-10-11
Med's Request
16-7-12
Med's Done....
23-7-12
Passport Req..
11-8-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-8-12
LANDED..........
Nov/Dec inshallah
Allah Madat said:
its takes 30 to 60 days
Really, i don't think so. earlier someone posted remed fedex tracking… if i am not wrong it was 15 to 20 days, but i am not sure.

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
adilmk123 said:
Really, i don't think so. earlier someone posted remed fedex tracking... if i am not wrong it was 15 to 20 days, but i am not sure.
i think that is the time it reachs New Delhi.. well i can be wrong..
In our case re medical was done on June 20th, 2012 and we still haven't heard anything :(

umairmalik

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-07-2012
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
guys plz tell me about e-cas an how can i check my re-meds been updated or not.. plz share some info..