Waived !
Passport Req..
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
Hi fj423
Security is always blank in GCMS notes..they never share security check on the file... Am i right guys??? And as far as your criminality and Eligblity checkls are concerned they are still not started so you have got wait a bit ..

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
anso said:
Dear forum members,

I WUD LIKE TO SAY THANKS TO ALL THE PPL ON THIS FORUM ,Danny4450, khushi humesha 100 ,impulsive,wait for response,micmac101,SI,QD,emanzaib,
raptorsfan,lonly widout hubby,kachrakhana,misrable,sabii,sawera,Imtihaan,Allah Madat

N EVERYOBE ELSE I FORGOT TO MENTION........

AND MY PRAYERS R WID ALL OF YOU GUYS AND I HOPE THAT ALL OF YOU WILL GET GOOD NEWS TOO

THANK YOU ;D
congratulations , my best wishes are always with u

Shafa

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc i
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18-11-2010
Med's Request
March 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
Tomorrow Insha Allah
anso said:

BY the Grace Of ALLAH today i Received My Passport Request ALHUMDULEALLAH.
And i already Send it to,

TimeLine

Dec , 2010 Case Submit
Jan , 2011 File Recieved CHC-IsLamabad
Feb , 2012 Documents Request + Repcc Request
APriL , 2012 MedicaL request
May , 2012 Repcc request other countries
July , 2012 Passport request
Congratulations

fj423

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Red Jeans said:
Hi fj423
Security is always blank in GCMS notes..they never share security check on the file... Am i right guys??? And as far as your criminality and Eligblity checkls are concerned they are still not started so you have got wait a bit ..
wait a bit ... :( its been 20 months!

Shafa

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc i
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18-11-2010
Med's Request
March 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
Tomorrow Insha Allah
khushi humesha 100 said:
But this is going to feel like eternity..I m going to lose all hopes :'( :'( :'(
I m praying really hard ..Every day I wait for my turn ..Don't know when this nightmare gonna over for me. :(
Same here sis but what can we do except praying n waiting n waiting n waiting.................................

pinky123

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15june2010
AOR Received.
28Aug2010
File Transfer...
2Aug2010
Med's Request
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2013
Interview........
Interview que since..july2011, interview 4- feb 2013
Passport Req..
20-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-04-2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah....
mainbucha said:
I went to pearson airport carrying flowers and guess what 8)
Thanks to ALLAH, Finally my wife arrived yesterday
congrats..........Mashallah

Shafa

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc i
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18-11-2010
Med's Request
March 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
Tomorrow Insha Allah
khushi humesha 100 said:
Haha Thanks Hun :) Luv u too
I knew that u were going to say something like this regarding nick !:)) Bus yaar i m trying to keep up the hopes but sometimes it gets really tough and becomes unendurable .Yeah u r rite abt 2 ppr's thingy .I used to think like that before but when u and samar got it then i don't consider it a issue.
yup i consider it a blessing to hv ramadan with family and having mazedar sehri and iftari...Whenever I fantasize the scene of seeing off the family at airport ..Tears roll down from my eyes ..That would be my rukhsati again...But When i think of it that what if i don't get it before this eid then ppl around me would kill me on eid parties by asking this same question over and over again .
I want to be with my hubby on this eid ..this is my 3rd eid and ramadan without him....What kind of heartless emotionless ppl r working in CHC_I..Sometimes i wonder r they really humans ?
YA ALLAH RAHEM
I also wanna meet ppl no more they bothered me by asking the same ques. which i have no ans. Now I know we all the applicants have same situations.May Allah bless us with pprs soooooon Aameeeeeeen

pinky123

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15june2010
AOR Received.
28Aug2010
File Transfer...
2Aug2010
Med's Request
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2013
Interview........
Interview que since..july2011, interview 4- feb 2013
Passport Req..
20-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-04-2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah....
SamaKhan said:
Hi,
Another good news in RAMADAN from my side .
I got my PP back yesterday i-e 25th-july 2012 ,with visa stamped on it MA.
Boht Mubarak ho..............

Shafa

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc i
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18-11-2010
Med's Request
March 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
Tomorrow Insha Allah
raptorsfan said:
I feel for you and I pray for you from the bottom of my heart.

The part I have bolded, my wife tells me the same thing. People here also me this question "biwi kab aaigi". I am sick and tired of answering this question. Over there, my wife is sick and tired of answering the question "visa hua". Eid will be horrible for her if the visa is not issued before Eid. The questions will be unbearable.

Khushi...i know how u feel...my prayers are with you....
I m also sick n tired of answering this question too.Aik to hum khud preshan dosra logon k sawal dil krta hy
kahee chup jaon

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Shafa said:
I m also sick n tired of answering this question too.Aik to hum khud preshan dosra logon k sawal dil krta hy
kahee chup jaon
lol u guys are tired of answering that question n i sure can join in of how annoying it is people asking everyday n sometimes 10000 times a day..........but u guys have no idea of how some people get involve in ur life n make husband n wife go against each other or getting ur in laws up ur rare end n non stop questions + treats lmao :D

alteast u have it easy unlike some ppl,

at every aspect of life no matter how bad the situation always be thankful cuz u never kno there are people around the world who are having twice the trouble in life than u r..... im always grateful to ALLAH SWT for every second we get to breath.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
R.Mujgani said:
lol u guys are tired of answering that question n i sure can join in of how annoying it is people asking everyday n sometimes 10000 times a day..........but u guys have no idea of how some people get involve in ur life n make husband n wife go against each other or getting ur in laws up ur rare end n non stop questions + treats lmao :D

alteast u have it easy unlike some ppl,

at every aspect of life no matter how bad the situation always be thankful cuz u never kno there are people around the world who are having twice the trouble in life than u r..... im always grateful to ALLAH SWT for every second we get to breath.
Definitely I feel the same way. There is a saying abscence makes the heart grow fonder. Just waking up its a new day be thankful cause at least were given another day to breathe.
We are all blessed with problems some good some bad but your still here so lets all be thankful. I know its hard. I lost everything and everyone when I converted to Islam. But let me tell you Allah had something and someone better.So I'm blessed and deeply thankful it could be worst!!!

great person

Aug 24, 2010
guys...i have a question and i wud really appreciate ur input...

so, i've noticed that to sponsor spouse there is NO MINIMUM INCOME REQUIREMENT...so does that mean that its ok for you to sponsor your spouse even if you DONT have a job...or LOST your job half way thru since u filed ur sponsorship applciation?? like i mean u were employed when u were evaluatied as a sponsor but 16 months later or so...u went out of work...and ur file was still in process...

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
great person said:
guys...i have a question and i wud really appreciate ur input...

so, i've noticed that to sponsor spouse there is NO MINIMUM INCOME REQUIREMENT...so does that mean that its ok for you to sponsor your spouse even if you DONT have a job...or LOST your job half way thru since u filed ur sponsorship applciation?? like i mean u were employed when u were evaluatied as a sponsor but 16 months later or so...u went out of work...and ur file was still in process...
Sorry but your income must be $25thousand or better.No welfare also can never have been bankrupt.