+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
any idea jab file decision making officer k pass jati hai to usk kitnay arsay baad ppr aati hai bcz mery file decision maing officer k pass hai aur mera remedical bhe aug main expire horaha hai aur mera march 2010 ka case hai , any idea , personal experience, old members plz

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
NEWS FROM MY SIDE....My WIFE received call from CHC-I today and they guy asked her for her and mine DOB and then told her that they are sending her medical in 2-3 weeks and also told her that they as per our recent proof sent to them it mention there that our ruksati is expected on Nov 9th they confirm that again with my wife and then in last they informed her that they will be finalizing everything once they received pics from ruksati.

Now I don't know if its a positive sigh or not. May be they were just doing security check to see if its really my wife who uses that number that I have provided to them. I am feeling good about this now lets see Allah sab behtar karega...

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
hunsani1 said:
I agree wid u bro on all the points except for the last Point of having a baby...sorry to say bro whoever has to come he/she has to come bt if u start planing tht we shud get settled first n then we" ll decide of having a baby then bro Allah has more planning then u..n u cannot create hurdles in Allah's planning..n to tell u the truth wen u were born ur father never planned anything n wen u came u brought ur own Rizk..coz in Quran it's clearly written tht baby comes with his own food so it has nothing to do with ur settlement of raising him..I've seen ppl who first planned to get settled n then wen they thgt they r ready to raise a child then Allah didn't wanted it tht way..n then the only thng was praying hard for babies..just ask those ppl who don't have babies n ull knw hw it feels.n I also agree with COOL HEADED as he said raise babies ASAP it makes the couple stay together..I hope u understood wat I tried to explain..
I guess other forum members will also agree to it..
N matches are made in heaven so there's no point of finding a perfect match in Canada or pakistan..if ur match is in Canada ull find it n if it's in Pakistan then no matter hw hard u try finding there ull end up in Pakistan.so it's all planned n written in ur destiny..to believe this uve to have full faith in Allah n thts wt we all lack..Our EMAN is nt upto the standard..
Allah bless u bro.. N all prayers for ur happy life..
it an endless debate based on ppl personal experiences and surrrounding observations
dats why it varies from person to person ..it could either bad or good so I 100% agree with hunsani bro just go for it and have faith on Allah ,strengthen ur Eman
cousin marraiegae is not prefered but shuker hy its not forbidden
why is it not prefered there is big Daleel behind it in shariah
mine is cousin marriage ..we fight every time lol ..but Alhamdulillah we are veryyyyyyyyyy happy
cool tips from cool bro :) :)

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
khanb5 said:
NEWS FROM MY SIDE....My WIFE received call from CHC-I today and they guy asked her for her and mine DOB and then told her that they are sending her medical in 2-3 weeks and also told her that they as per our recent proof sent to them it mention there that our ruksati is expected on Nov 9th they confirm that again with my wife and then in last they informed her that they will be finalizing everything once they received pics from ruksati.

Now I don't know if its a positive sigh or not. May be they were just doing security check to see if its really my wife who uses that number that I have provided to them. I am feeling good about this now lets see Allah sab behtar karega...
ma husband also got a call last week n they said that his background check is being conducted, and two letters are being send out... n so far its been a week n half n still no letter n also they asked him few questions regarding his identity n case.... so im guessing they call everyone once they start doing back ground check to see if its the right person...

i hope this is a good sign for both u and me :D
AMEEN

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
goppy1 said:
it an endless debate based on ppl personal experiences and surrrounding observations
dats why it varies from person to person ..it could either bad or good so I 100% agree with hunsani bro just go for it and have faith on Allah ,strengthen ur Eman
cousin marraiegae is not prefered but shuker hy its not forbidden
why is it not prefered there is big Daleel behind it in shariah
mine is cousin marriage ..we fight every time lol ..but Alhamdulillah we are veryyyyyyyyyy happy
cool tips from cool bro :) :)
Mine is a cousin marriage too, the only problem wit family marriage is that
EVERYONE GETS INVOLVED even if u dont want it, but word gets around n u kno wat happens after that lmao

lmao ma hubby n i fight most of the times to which is healthy for couples to fight, thats part of love.... n u have to deal wit it always :D
but make sure u dont expect too much, then the relationship goes off n nothing special will be left between couple...

MARRY someone YOUR OWN AGE average not someone 10 years younger then u or 5 years older then you,
if ur wife is bout 3-5 years younger thats okay n marrying someone older is no fun as u might be too immature for her lol... toba....
but seriously marry someone ur own age or close... n always RESPECT one another, dont make fun of each other then feelings will be hurt

Jus have Faith in Allah swt and He will give you the right person soon....

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
R.Mujgani said:
Mine is a cousin marriage too, the only problem wit family marriage is that
EVERYONE GETS INVOLVED even if u dont want it, but word gets around n u kno wat happens after that lmao

lmao ma hubby n i fight most of the times to which is healthy for couples to fight, thats part of love.... n u have to deal wit it always :D
but make sure u dont expect too much, then the relationship goes off n nothing special will be left between couple...

MARRY someone YOUR OWN AGE average not someone 10 years younger then u or 5 years older then you,
if ur wife is bout 3-5 years younger thats okay n marrying someone older is no fun as u might be too immature for her lol... toba....
but seriously marry someone ur own age or close... n always RESPECT one another, dont make fun of each other then feelings will be hurt

Jus have Faith in Allah swt and He will give you the right person soon....
even if u r married out of family sis kind of society we have in pakistan ..rest of the family wud get involve its inevitable ,from both sides ..how can we stay away from them specially when it comes to arrange marriage ..sometimes its good but sometimes it makes things more worse for the couples,if inlwas r not understanding
just pray that Allah choose right person for everyone ..be Honest ,sincere ,Loving and above allllll beeeeeeeeeee LOYAL to ur spouse

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
khanb5 said:

Dear Khan bro...
This is a gud as well as bad sign tht they will nt issue ppr unless u dunt send them the ruksati pics..it's nt related to security checks or anything..they usually call those who are Nikah only case n want to confrm tht are they really going for the rukhsati or nt..I got a call in jan n mine was Nikah only case wen we applied bt aftr tht we did rukhsati bt they didn't knew so they called n confrmd abt rukhsati n I told them then they asked for ruksati n post wedding pics..so do ur ruksati if u want to final ur case before nov..otherwise they won't issue ppr for sure..
Gud luck..

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
goppy1 said:
even if u r married out of family sis kind of society we have in pakistan ..rest of the family wud get involve its inevitable ,from both sides ..how can u stay away from them specially when it comes to arrange marriage ..sometimes its good but sometimes it makes things more worse for the couples,if inlwas r not understanding
just pray that Allah choose right person for u ..be Honest ,sincere ,Loving and above allllll beeeeeeeeeee LOYAL to ur spouse
Totally agreed Goppy sis...it all depends on family n it varies frm society to society...it shud be the coupple who shud be more understanding with each other n shudnt let anyone come in between..coz the more it is open the more mouths come in between n specially for grlz living with their inlaws n ur also a grl so u knw more than me.. :) bt I just pray for u sisterz out there tht where ever u live n with whom ever u live,,,ur life is full of happiness n love... All prayers for all sisters specially 2010 sisters... :) n also 2011 sisters who come on our forum..I don't knw the names thts why I'm not mentioning... :p
Do remember me in ur prayers..

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
tofan-ram said:
Questions regarding considering a life partner......

What are the most important things to consider when choosing a life partner from back home??

I know, its off of the topic in this forum, but since you guys are sponsoring or being sponsored, it's the best place to know more about choosing a life partner than anywhere else

BTW I am sponorsing family members, but intend to take a step for my self tooo .... :p
FINALL CONCULISON ISS

IS A BIG GAMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JUST PRAY TO ALLAH EVERYDAY DAT U GET D BEST LIFE PARTNER , BOTH LOVE N RESPECT EACH OTHERRRRRRRRR................

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
rackeya said:
add me ppr june 04 2012 and medical
sis u are remed + ppr

this list is if u get remed seperate and ppr seprate

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
R.Mujgani said:
ma husband also got a call last week n they said that his background check is being conducted, and two letters are being send out... n so far its been a week n half n still no letter n also they asked him few questions regarding his identity n case.... so im guessing they call everyone once they start doing back ground check to see if its the right person...

i hope this is a good sign for both u and me :D
AMEEN
for u see its most likely remed +ppr

Dec 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20-12-2011
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
xxxx
Passport Req..
20-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
18th March 2012
Hi everyone how are you guyz allllllllllllll, i am fine and came after very long time i am in canada and i came here on march 18th 2012 i could not be online since long i was vey busy in stuff ;) ;), well hope you guyz all are ok and having ppr and visas, and cursuing on CHC-I :D,, well i will try be online sometime if i have chance, well where is my enemy Sawera :) hope shes doing good well tc all see ya soon........

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
any good news today???

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad (Wife's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
13 Jul 2012 Suppl Forms + re-PCC
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
30 Oct 2012, Received 26 Nov 2012 ecase
Interview........
Suck'a'Lemon [IMG]http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/babygirl.gif[/IMG]
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
emanzaib said:
any good news today???
The silence is deafening.. :-X :-X

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Shanzay said:
Based on my personal experience and observation, Sab say bahtar life partner woo hay joo ya to ap k realtives may say hoo ya jannay walay jinhain ap 10-15 saal say jantay hoon. Jannay waloon may shadi karnay ka faida ap larki or us kay ghar waloon koo pahlay say jantay hain.

Buhar sari pareeshanion say bach jata hay admi agar loog dakhay bhalay hoon too....Dont think only about the life partner think that you are going to attach a family....
sometimes strangers are better than known ppl... i have seen some examples