Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
emanzaib said:
I know!! isn't that crazy?? the package did a whole lot of traveling :p
eman sis missing my jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
no news today

inshaalllahhhhhhhhhhhh tomoroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
;D ;D ;D

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
Update from my end. My wife just texted me she got a letter today. We were so excited that it would be PPR, considering we got Re-Medical last time (june 6th).

Turns out they want Police Certificate. :eek: I have heard request for second cert. mainly in male cases but this is a wife case.

Anyways, I guess we will send the police cert in the meantime. Medical is June 27th so lets see.

Congrats to others on PPR and Medical requests

Cheers,

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
canadianbear said:
Update from my end. My wife just texted me she got a letter today. We were so excited that it would be PPR, considering we got Re-Medical last time (june 6th).

Turns out they want Police Certificate. :eek: I have heard request for second cert. mainly in male cases but this is a wife case.

Anyways, I guess we will send the police cert in the meantime. Medical is June 27th so lets see.

Congrats to others on PPR and Medical requests

Cheers,
Next step is ppr ..she will get her ppr soon bro InshAllah ..

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
jeee very quiet day on the forum today.. no news.. no baatain chaatain ::)

goppy1 said:
aj sab itny chup chup kyon hn ... :p :p
pakistan mn to bhut germi hy Canada waly be chup hn :p

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad (Wife's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
13 Jul 2012 Suppl Forms + re-PCC
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
30 Oct 2012, Received 26 Nov 2012 ecase
Interview........
Suck'a'Lemon [IMG]http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/babygirl.gif[/IMG]
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
lonly widout hubby said:
no news today

inshaalllahhhhhhhhhhhh tomoroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
;D ;D ;D
Tomorrow, inshallah.. 8)

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
Questions regarding considering a life partner......

What are the most important things to consider when choosing a life partner from back home??

I know, its off of the topic in this forum, but since you guys are sponsoring or being sponsored, it's the best place to know more about choosing a life partner than anywhere else

BTW I am sponorsing family members, but intend to take a step for my self tooo .... :p

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
As far as choosing a partner is concerned - I think essentially the same citeria applies as choosing a life partner any where - and really it is based on personal preference - depending on your nature and lifestyle. I guess generically speaking a loving, trustworthy, supporting and faithfulness are all important characteristics. Also based on who is sponsering who - the dynamic is very different. If a husband is sponsering his wife - in my opinion the transition is easier than a wife sponsering her husband. With economy doing what it is - it may be difficult to become settled -but as per our belief daana paani Allah miya ka karna hai but still us humans still do think practically. However, the point is you have to be mentally prepared to work hard and get yourself established. Whereas many women in our culture are housewives so that aspect of the move isn't as strenuous.

However, I would like to comment on the immigration process. From my experience I would say this process is INTENSE to say the least. It requires a lot of patience and cooperation between the both spouses. So before you jump in make sure you understand that it does take time and also your spouse is well aware of the lengthy process.

tofan-ram said:

What are the most important things to consider when choosing a life partner from back home??

I know, its off of the topic in this forum, but since you guys are sponsoring or being sponsored, it's the best place to know more about choosing a life partner than anywhere else

BTW I am sponorsing family members, but intend to take a step for my self tooo .... :p

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
emanzaib said:
As far as choosing a partner is concerned - I think essentially the same citeria applies as choosing a life partner any where - and really it is based on personal preference - depending on your nature and lifestyle. I guess generically speaking a loving, trustworthy, supporting and faithfulness are all important characteristics. Also based on who is sponsering who - the dynamic is very different. If a husband is sponsering his wife - in my opinion the transition is easier than a wife sponsering her husband. With economy doing what it is - it may be difficult to become settled -but as per our belief daana paani Allah miya ka karna hai but still us humans still do think practically. However, the point is you have to be mentally prepared to work hard and get yourself established. Whereas many women in our culture are housewives so that aspect of the move isn't as strenuous.

However, I would like to comment on the immigration process. From my experience I would say this process is INTENSE to say the least. It requires a lot of patience and cooperation between the both spouses. So before you jump in make sure you understand that it does take time and also your spouse is well aware of the lengthy process.
Thanks for the input....getting these ideas will help alot...good luck with you sponsorship

heybuddy

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-03-2012
tofan-ram said:
Thanks for the input....getting these ideas will help alot...good luck with you sponsorship
I will be very honest and this is just mu opinion so please take it with a grain of salt. I am very very happy with my wife, she is a wonderful person will all the things I wanted in a wife… But if I knew how traitorous this immigration process was going to be; I probably would have opted out. I love her now because I am married to her, but honestly I wouldn’t wish this upon anyone. It’s extremely difficult being away, you start to get into arguments which are only created by the distance, a little time away is good but not knowing anything is just too painful for both sides, people will say stay busy or get involved in other things for time being etc… the fact is you got married to be married to be with that person, not to get busy with other things. In my opinion if you have a chance to get married here, I would really consider it. this waiting is too hard and starts to affect your relationship before you even live together… My 2 cents…

missingmyjaan

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 03 2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
May 15 2012
Med's Done....
May 28 2012
tofan-ram said:
let me be honest with you, marry someone here. sponsoring a spouse, in my opinion, is the most difficult thing ever.
i don't regret anything, i love my husband, but honestly i never thought it would take this long and that we would go through such an emotional ride.
if you have patience then go for it, and you have to make sure that your spouse and your in-laws are aware of the processing times so you don't run into conflicts later.
to answer your general question of what to look for in a spouse, i would say that look for someone who you feel comfortable with, someone who shares your beliefs and views about life. look for someone who has inner beauty, like a beautiful character, manners, and respect. you will spend the rest of your life with this person, outer beauty is important, but it doesn't last as you will both grow old, but inner beauty will last a lifetime. last but not least, don't be too picky, if you are so picky then you will never be satisfied with anyone, and you will grow old just searching. remember everyone has strengths and weaknesses, including yourself.

I will just leave you with the words of Prophet Muhammad (SAW), if you follow this, then no doubt, you made a good decision.

The Prophet, sallallahu alayhe wa sallam, said, "A woman is normally sought as a wife for her wealth, her beauty, her nobility, or her deen (religiousness), so choose a religious woman and you will prosper." (Muslim)

missingmyjaan

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 03 2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
May 15 2012
Med's Done....
May 28 2012
heybuddy said:
I will be very honest and this is just mu opinion so please take it with a grain of salt. I am very very happy with my wife, she is a wonderful person will all the things I wanted in a wife... But if I knew how traitorous this immigration process was going to be; I probably would have opted out. I love her now because I am married to her, but honestly I wouldn't wish this upon anyone. It's extremely difficult being away, you start to get into arguments which are only created by the distance, a little time away is good but not knowing anything is just too painful for both sides, people will say stay busy or get involved in other things for time being etc... the fact is you got married to be married to be with that person, not to get busy with other things. In my opinion if you have a chance to get married here, I would really consider it. this waiting is too hard and starts to affect your relationship before you even live together... My 2 cents...
yes, exactly. you read my mind.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
tofan-ram said:
According to my limited knowledge: I would say all you need to see is just two things in the person you want to marry, One is that if you like the look of the person so you never have to regret it later by thinking that you had never seen the person before marriage and if you would have seen the person you probably would have not married him or her.(Islam allows that you can see other before marriage)
Second thing is that if that person is following Islam and would listen to anything according to Islam or not, Because Islam teaches everything about life and teaches all about being patiant if you don't get the visa early etc. and this person would like to aquire all the qualities (knows rights and duties) what islam teaches. for example good character, and being good husband or wife.
I just remember about Imam shafi who once told his wife that Islam teaches 2 things "Sabar and shukar" and if you get something you want: So do the shukar otherwise just do the sabar. His wife replied " I know both of those things very well because when you look at my beauty you do the shukar and when I look at you I do the sabar"

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
missingmyjaan said:
let me be honest with you, marry someone here. sponsoring a spouse, in my opinion, is the most difficult thing ever.
i don't regret anything, i love my husband, but honestly i never thought it would take this long and that we would go through such an emotional ride.
if you have patience then go for it, and you have to make sure that your spouse and your in-laws are aware of the processing times so you don't run into conflicts later.
to answer your general question of what to look for in a spouse, i would say that look for someone who you feel comfortable with, someone who shares your beliefs and views about life. look for someone who has inner beauty, like a beautiful character, manners, and respect. you will spend the rest of your life with this person, outer beauty is important, but it doesn't last as you will both grow old, but inner beauty will last a lifetime. last but not least, don't be too picky, if you are so picky then you will never be satisfied with anyone, and you will grow old just searching. remember everyone has strengths and weaknesses, including yourself.

I will just leave you with the words of Prophet Muhammad (SAW), if you follow this, then no doubt, you made a good decision.

The Prophet, sallallahu alayhe wa sallam, said, "A woman is normally sought as a wife for her wealth, her beauty, her nobility, or her deen (religiousness), so choose a religious woman and you will prosper." (Muslim)

soooo welll written................AGREEEEEEEEEEEEE 100%

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
RED= Completed or Soon------ GREEN= Near completion-----BLUE=Started------ BLACK= Waiting

Fj423---------------------- January 2011 [H] Re-Medical request
R.Mugjani-----------------January [H] imm forms and repcc + same letter again june 8
Usrain -------------------- January 2011 (H) Re-pcc + supp forms+ remedical
CHUMCHUM----------- January 2011 [W]
Anso ----------------------January 2011 [H]
Liakram ----------------- January 2011 (H) Re.PCC request + IMM forms request +more prove of contact + re-medical May 14
Danny4450--------------January 2011 [W] Ecas in-process – Remed + PPR april 27 passport return june 2 completed in 17 months
Warda--------------------January 2011
HASHOO---------------- January 2011 [W]
Hacib23------------------January 2011 Re-medical (feb 28)/ Re-pcc & supp forms(feb16)
Raaye---------------------January 2011
Ummihani--------------- January 2011 [W] repecc+ imm forms +proof feb 18
K.A-------------------------January 2011[H] re forms + repcc + remedical
Shifa-----------------------January 2011 [H] imm forums + repcc
Jay024--------------------- January 2011 (W) Re-med + PPR received visa MAY 2
Happyface----------------Januaray 2011 [H] remed +PPR
Kashsid--------------------- January imm+repcc + remed march 15+ ppr May 23+ visa issued june11 17 months
Omaira-------------------- January 2011 [H] imm+ repcc + remed In process may 15 PPR may 23visa issued 16.5 months
Misrable---------------- January 2011 remed feb
Bus krdo--------------------January 2011 remed + ppr March 2012
sehrish--------------------- January 2011 [H] remed june 6
K1ing----------------------january 2011[W]imm forms+repcc feb 2012+remed april+ repcc june 7
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Intellix--------------------- February 2011
Gola_jee------------------- February 2011 (completed in 9 months)
Became –a-loner--------February 2011 [W]
truefriend-----------------February 2011 [W]
Anzee-----------------------February 2011 (W) Re-pcc + Forms march 13 + re-med may 14[/green]
Merrakhawaab----------February 2011 [H] supplementary form + documents request
Raptorsfan----------------February 2011 [W] Ecas status changed to in process remed + ppr to canada
SPU------------------------- February 2011 Re-pcc + imm form+med march 2012+ppr June 6,2012 completed in 16 months
C_sahar-------------------- February 2011 [H]remed+ppr march 15 completed in16 months
Abay yar-------------------Feburary 2011[W] re-medical + PPR visa return may 5
Lastsource4ever--------- Feburary 2011[W]
Liquid----------------------- Feburary 2011 [W]
Saakhi------------------------- Feburary 2011 recieved imm forms+repcc march 15+ re med in march _____________________________________________________________________________________
Samno----------------------March 2011
Drwaqas--------------------March 2011[W]
Mahamq245--------------- March 2011 [W] initial medical +PPR recievd visa May 2
Blue_angel------------------ March 2011[H] Re-PCC + Supp forms feb 2012,remed may 2012[/green]
Simba----------------------- March 2011
Sher786---------------------March 2011 [W] remed + ppr case complete in 13 months stamped visa
tabasumali------------------March 2011 [W] re-pcc, imm forms, nikah nama, more proofs
Ahmad M------------------- March 2011[H]
Phantom------------------- March 2011[W]re-med + ppr June 12
Arkansas2045-------------- March 2011 [W] In process May 18
Almost There------------- March 2011 [H] received imm forms + repcc april 05 received remed+ppr june 6[color]
Badman---------------------March 2011[W] IMM forms + more proof april 2012
Alishab----------------- March 2011 imm forms + repcc march 2012
Raz.hz----------------------March 2011[W] imm forms +repcc May 24
Understanding--------------------------- Mach 2011
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Insaan2011----------------- --------April 2011 [W] Ecas status changed to In process e-mail said remed and ppr on the way
Mah1906-----------------------------April 2011 (H) imm forms +repcc +RPRF+remed june 6
Shaby------------------------- --------April 2011[H]
Masoom_2012 –------------------ --April 2011 (W) remed++repcc march 28 ppr letter sentout june 1
Visionquest ---------------- ---------April 2011 [W] remed+++ppr visa issued may 16 13 months
Emanzaib -----------------------------April 2011 (W) Re- pcc + Add forms + remed letter may 16 and PPR will be sent when med clears
ShaukatWaqar -----------------------April 2011(H) Ecas in process (01/Mar/2012)
Blueye ---------------------------------April 2011 [H] Supplementary form request + re med mar 23 + ppr may 3 visa issued may 18 13 months
Yago -----------------------------------April 2011 [W] RE-PCC + nikah namah+med request june 6 + ppr june 19
Canadian555--------------------------April 2011[W] In process May 14 pay RPRF MAY 24+ remed +ppr june 8
Waljo88-------------------------------- April 2011 In[W] In process Mar 01 & Remed+ppr May 04
Missingmyjaan------------------------April 2011 [H] PCC + Forms + remed may 24 + ppr june 20
QD--------------------------------------- April 2011[W]
Sweet_ muskan---------------------- April 2011[W]
YasminA--------------------------------- April 2011 [W] In process early march remed+ppr april 21issued june 2012 completed 14 months
Ek_larki-----------------------------------April 2011[W] In process Feb 24 e-mail reply remed+ppr
Monstermagnet-----------------------April 2011[W]imm forms+repcc march 15+remed june 14
Klahkany------------------------------- April 2011[W] imm+repcc+proof april 26

RedJeans-----------------------------May 2011 [W] Imm forms + repcc + additional proof +remed +ppr june 11[/blue]
M_ali hussain -----------------------May 2011 (W) in process april 13th remed + ppr june 7
Adeelad ------------------------------May 2011 (W) in process re-med + ppr June 14
Adnanham------------------ -------May 2011 (W) --in process march 5
People_champ---------------------May 2011 (W) --in-process march 7 Re-med +PPR March 20 visa may 16 13 months
Tuco---------------------------------- May 2011[H]In process april 16 remed+ ppr April 26 visa june 7 completed in 12 months
Hinajameel-------------------------May 2011[W]
Khiladi65---------------------------- May 2011[W]
SRIZ-----------------------------------May 2011 [H] in process march 16 imm forms+ repcss may 6th
Humy------------------------------- -May 2011[W]
Rackeya----------------------------- May 2011 [H] in process March 28 re-med+ppr June 4
Mansor------------------------------May 2011[H]re-medical + repcc june 11
R.hadii-------------------------------- May 2011 [H] in process april 1st, imm forms + repcc april 17[color]
Ash14u------------------------------- May 2011 imm forms + repcc april 20 re-med june 6[blue]
13mera1------------------------May 2011 imm forms+repcc+ proof march 2012

Philantropist-----------------June 2011
Princesss ------------------- June 2011
Maryamfarhan---------------June 2011
Irsum------------------------June 2011[W] IMM forms + repcc may 24th
Fm_jun---------------------- June 2011sup form+repcc+ more proof+RFPF june 7
AFREEN----------------------June 2011[H]
Depression------------------ June 2011[W]
Sur1--------------------------June 2011[W] In process April 19 re-med+ppr delay due to COA june 1
SofiaM----------------------- June2011 In process may 7
Mrmohi----------------------June 2011[H]
Hasaang---------------------- June 2011[W]
DSF---------------------------- June 2011 [W] repcc+imm forms march 13+ remed may 10
Zion----------------------------June 2011 [W]
Humsafaar-------------------- June 2011 [W] received perform rukasti,imm forms+reppc May 22
Chsohail1988---------------------------June 2011 [W]

Mississiauaga--------------------- July 2011[W]
Nofal8------------------------------Juy 2011[W]
Ramysehar------------------------July2011[W]
Fozia987---------------------------July 2011[H]
Allah madat----------------------- July 2011[W] received immforms +contact proof june 4+remed june 12
Suppy-------------------------------- July 2011
Khanintransit----------------------- July 2011[W] received reimm forms + repcc april 23
Toronto12-------------------------- July 2011 [W] remed +ppr april 16th + visa issued june 19 done in 11 months
FH999--------------------------------July 2011 remed+ppr May 25
Nimba-------------------------------July 2011 recieved job info, RFPF and repcc june 14

Hot-lier----------------------------August 2011 [W] received letter more proof, imm forms, repcc April 17+ medical june 7
Sahibzada_2010---------------- August 2011 [W]in process May 10 remed + ppr june 12 NIKAH only
Yasir2k6--------------------------- August 2011 [W] in process April 12 RE-Med + PPR May2 completed 10 months
ZZAADD---------------------- August 2011 [H]received imm forms+ repcc and contact of recent communications April 20+remedical request june 6
Redbull------------------------August 2011[W]
Isolo----------------------------August 2011[W] supplementary form + repcc may 23
Yasirman---------------------- August 2011[H] received imm forms+repcc+ more proof + pics april 5
Khani6------------------------- August 2011[W]
Fayzaan------------------------ August 2011[W]
Tofan-ram----------------------Augusts 2011[W]
narb---------------------------- August 2011
zuh-----------------------------August 2011[W] imm forms +repcc+ proof may 23

Sabii-------------------------September 2011 [H]supplementary forms June 8+remed june 18
Lonelyinca-----------------September 2011 [W] imm forms + moreproof and rukasti june 7
Quiet Storm---------------September 2011 [W] more proof+supplementary form june 6
Fathoom123--------------September 2011 [H]
Aqeelc----------------------September 2011[W]
Zabi-------------------------September 2011 [W]
Khan10---------------------September 2011 [H]
Timi------------------------- September 2011[H

CHAND394------------------- September 2011 [H] repcc+forms+ pics june 19
Khilafah5 - ------------------September 2011 [W] in process April 12 remed June 8 + ppr will sent out when meds clear
SI------------------------------ September 2011 [W]imm forms+more proof+RFPF june 4+ remed june 12 + PPR june 19
Pointblank-------------------- September 2011 [W]
Bright_Day----------------------September 2011[H]
Cv4spo----------------------------september 2011[W]In process june 2012
Ashley---------------------------- September 2011 recieved imm forms+ repcc+ proof + RFPR june 14
Canadian786----------------------- September 2011 [H] remed june 21,2012

H_KJ-------------------------------- September 2011[W] received re med +ppr 19th May visa issued July 14 in 10 months

Adilmk123------------------ October 2011[H] in process June 11e-mail remed +ppr coming days
Misshubby------------------October 2011 [H]
Mahria11------------------- October 2011 [W] reppc+ imm forms + more proof april 12in process june 7
Niraash-------------------------October 2011 [H]received callfrom CHC asking questions june6
Zainabanwer---------------- October 2011 [W]
Fozi786----------------------- October 2011

Ezee----------------------------- November 2011[W]imm forms, repcc june 21
Caninfoseeker---------------- November 2011
Omar mirza------------------- November 2011[W]
Nor.30.09 --------------------- November 2011
Martin2012------------------- November 2011
Angelheart---------------------- November 2011[W]
rockinAdy------------------------November 201
Afgan0123----------------------- November 2011 [H]
Ma35------------------------------ November 2011
abdul nasir------------------------ November 2011 In process june 7

Noms-----------------------------December 2011[W]
Syedgj----------------------------December 2011 [H]
Naheeba-------------------------December 2011
rkinvest----------------------------December 2011forms+ proof+ ruksati

RED= Completed or Soon------ GREEN= Near completion-----BLUE=Started------ BLACK= Waiting