Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
impulsive said:
Dear Shamsia, Don't take those forum member so seriously as they just like to joke around with each other. The only reason behind their jokes is being lonely and partially being frustrated.
Thank you for your kind words. Nah, I do not mind at all. I enjoy the joking around myself :) And I totally understand what you guys are going through and would really like to see things improve with CHC-ISB. That's why I hang around here. :)

Missing You

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC ISLB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
OCT 2010
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
Hey guys, my spouse got a request in november for imm008 forms, re pcc, and re medical request. We did everything and sent out documents in the month of december and the documents were recieved by nasir. How do we know they recieved the medical and if the dicuments have been forwarded to our file. Please advise.

Thanks.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Your job was to submit all the docs they needed now the only thing if it is missing could be duaa so make sure you do that and Inshaallah you would here from them soon.

Missing You said:
Hey guys, my spouse got a request in november for imm008 forms, re pcc, and re medical request. We did everything and sent out documents in the month of december and the documents were recieved by nasir. How do we know they recieved the medical and if the dicuments have been forwarded to our file. Please advise.

Thanks.

Amahmoo

Mar 23, 2011
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
03-10-2010
AOR Received.
03-10-2010
File Transfer...
20-09-2010
Med's Request
12-10-2011
Med's Done....
17-10-2011
Passport Req..
24-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH SOON!

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
how come everyone is gettin a reply back from CHC embassy
but its has been a two months now n they still havent replied to my email?

i send three emails all two-three weeks apart n yet still no reply?

WHAT THE HECK IS GOIN ON n also its has been a year since my file
transferred to CHC-ISL
im ording CAIPS INS'ALLAH this week n see
How come? I send them an email on October. I send them at night when I woked up checked my email I got a reply already. Which email address did u send it at?

R

raptorsfan

I usually refrain from posting too much now...just came online today and saw a couple of posts about timeline's and where CHC-I could be at and at what pace.

CHC-I was doing initial reviews within 11-12 months until september 2011 and then after that things really slowed down...a few early to mid oct 2010 file transfers were lucky...

(In my opinion) A lot of VO's left CHC-I b/c they felt there was a lot of heat building up in Pakistan at the end of august. Hence, CHC-I is short staffed. The VO left are working on files that are already open. Once those ones are closed after visa is stamped, a new one can be opened up.

As I have also said previously, I don't go just by forum examples. I even see outside the forum. One guy I met today, he sponsored his wife. His file transfer is January 2010. Its been 2 years and no PPR yet. His wife had third medical done in Dec 2011. According to him, its a straight forward case and there shouldn't be any delay.

I see a lot of you guys talking and saying "ohh lets go protest and burn some tires" an advice to you all, its not going to work. Do you think CIC will jeopardize a VO's life and make them work in CHC-I forcefully. Would you work in a place where you think your life is at risk? That is labour law, you have the right to refuse to work in an unsafe environment. If anything, our country needs to stabilize.

The guy I met, he actually did do something. He lodged a formal complaint to the Government of Canada. He stated all the things you guys have brought up here. CHC-I responded stating that they are experiencing this problem in many of their offices around the world namely Islamabad, Abu Dhabi, Singapore and a few in Africa. For Islamabad it clearly stated that there are lots of files to process but not too many staff to do the job. They are working hard to find an alternative to this. They are looking into getting more VO's to come and work in the Islamabad office early this year. They said they are aware of the situation and hopefully figure something out soon.

Missing You

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC ISLB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
OCT 2010
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
What happens after they send you imm008 repcc and remedical? PPR? Please reply.

samar jawad

Star Member
Sep 23, 2010
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 october 2010
AOR Received.
never
File Transfer...
12 november 2010
Med's Request
22 feb 2012
Med's Done....
28 feb 2012
Interview........
inshAllah nottt
Passport Req..
16 june 2012 Alhumdulilah
VISA ISSUED...
waitinggg
LANDED..........
waitingggg
if the objection letter comes regarding the spouse residing in canada, how much extra tym does it takes ?

B

bestplace4u

raptorsfan said:
I usually refrain from posting too much now...just came online today and saw a couple of posts about timeline's and where CHC-I could be at and at what pace.

CHC-I was doing initial reviews within 11-12 months until september 2011 and then after that things really slowed down...a few early to mid oct 2010 file transfers were lucky...

(In my opinion) A lot of VO's left CHC-I b/c they felt there was a lot of heat building up in Pakistan at the end of august. Hence, CHC-I is short staffed. The VO left are working on files that are already open. Once those ones are closed after visa is stamped, a new one can be opened up.

As I have also said previously, I don't go just by forum examples. I even see outside the forum. One guy I met today, he sponsored his wife. His file transfer is January 2010. Its been 2 years and no PPR yet. His wife had third medical done in Dec 2011. According to him, its a straight forward case and there shouldn't be any delay.

I see a lot of you guys talking and saying "ohh lets go protest and burn some tires" an advice to you all, its not going to work. Do you think CIC will jeopardize a VO's life and make them work in CHC-I forcefully. Would you work in a place where you think your life is at risk? That is labour law, you have the right to refuse to work in an unsafe environment. If anything, our country needs to stabilize.

The guy I met, he actually did do something. He lodged a formal complaint to the Government of Canada. He stated all the things you guys have brought up here. CHC-I responded stating that they are experiencing this problem in many of their offices around the world namely Islamabad, Abu Dhabi, Singapore and a few in Africa. For Islamabad it clearly stated that there are lots of files to process but not too many staff to do the job. They are working hard to find an alternative to this. They are looking into getting more VO's to come and work in the Islamabad office early this year. They said they are aware of the situation and hopefully figure something out soon.
Every now and then a new applicant thinks that it is very hard to wait for such a long time so they create panic between other members and try to brain wash them about launching a protest.
I am on this forum from 2009 and I have seen this so many times.
What happens at the end? All the efforts go waste and they eventually sit back and wait for same amount of time.
People in past tried so many ways to record their protest but nothing happened and we just saw increase in time line, probably they pissed CHC off.

Missing You

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC ISLB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
OCT 2010
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
Missing You said:
What happens after they send you imm008 repcc and remedical? PPR? Please reply.

Someone please reply. :)

B

bestplace4u

Missing You said:
Someone please reply. :)
u need to clarify your question it seems like u r asking what happens after PPR :)
if this the question u r asking then the answer is u book your flight and travel to Canada.

samar jawad

Star Member
Sep 23, 2010
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 october 2010
AOR Received.
never
File Transfer...
12 november 2010
Med's Request
22 feb 2012
Med's Done....
28 feb 2012
Interview........
inshAllah nottt
Passport Req..
16 june 2012 Alhumdulilah
VISA ISSUED...
waitinggg
LANDED..........
waitingggg
if the objection letter comes regarding the spouse residing in canada, how much extra tym does it takes ?

B

bestplace4u

samar jawad said:
2 to 6 months, depends on case to case