OCT 2010
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
bestplace4u said:
u need to clarify your question it seems like u r asking what happens after PPR :)
if this the question u r asking then the answer is u book your flight and travel to Canada.
After you send imm008, repcc, and remedical. What and when will the ppr request come? Thanks

B

bestplace4u

Missing You said:
After you send imm008, repcc, and remedical. What and when will the ppr request come? Thanks
varies case to case anywhere from 1 month to 6 months

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi anyone can help me please? i am new here and just join this forum, i have sent some documents to chc in Oct 2011 but didnt hear from them since now, what chc doing, they going so slow.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Every now and then a new applicant thinks that it is very hard to wait for such a long time so they create panic between other members and try to brain wash them about launching a protest.
I am on this forum from 2009 and I have seen this so many times.
What happens at the end? All the efforts go waste and they eventually sit back and wait for same amount of time.
People in past tried so many ways to record their protest but nothing happened and we just saw increase in time line, probably they pissed CHC off.
The legend/Oracle/psychic/bestplace speaks here

Bazeecha e itfaaal hey dunya merey agey

hota hey shub o rooz tamasha merey agey

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tariq Yousuf said:
hi anyone can help me please? i am new here and just join this forum, i have sent some documents to chc in Oct 2011 but didnt hear from them since now, what chc doing, they going so slow.
Sir you need to give more details to expect a response as to when you filed, what correspondence have you received so far and what they asked you to send which you submitted unless you voluntarily submitted something, was it a complete marriage or Nikkah only, any post marriage visits etc.

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mine was full weddings and they ask some more documents to us and i have sent it, and my file transfer to chc-i on Sept 2010, since i sent documents i didnt hear from them silence complete from them.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tariq Yousuf said:
mine was full weddings and they ask some more documents to us and i have sent it, and my file transfer to chc-i on Sept 2010, since i sent documents i didnt hear from them silence complete from them.
If they sent you IMM forms that is typical, next thing could be remedical or remdical plus PPR, depends on the evaluation of the case by immigration officer, you are approximately looking at anywhere between 3 to six months time frame for next correspondence or case finalization. if it is a wife's case I assume.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Missing You said:
once they issue remedical, it takes about 3 months upto 11 months in some cases to issue PPR, varies on case to case basis because they are generally required to finalize the case before the expiry of remedical which is one year expiry

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I didnt not send any remedical i sent only a medical when i submitted my file in Sept 2010, since they didnt ask any remedical, I only recvd Imm forms when i got AOR.

B

bestplace4u

became-a-loner said:
The legend/Oracle/psychic/bestplace speaks here

Bazeecha e itfaaal hey dunya merey agey

hota hey shub o rooz tamasha merey agey
ya it seems like i am jhak maaring from last 2 years :p noobs comes and they think they are hot shot charlie sheen :p
on the other thread this guy asked a question if he can send calling cards as proof so i said no they r not acceptable
and guess what he replies thanx for the answer he knows someone who sent calling cards as proof so yes they are acceptable
why on mars do u ask silly questions and when u get a reply then u say they asked someone more experienced.
Now u tell me how did u send the garbage of your house to CHC? is it acceptable as a proof?
if u did not then its time to send all the garbage if calling cards are acceptable then why not your garbage :D

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
ya it seems like i am jhak maaring from last 2 years :p noobs comes and they think they are hot shot charlie sheen :p
on the other thread this guy asked a question if he can send calling cards as proof so i said no they r not acceptable
and guess what he replies thanx for the answer he knows someone who sent calling cards as proof so yes they are acceptable
why on mars do u ask silly questions and when u get a reply then u say they asked someone more experienced.
Now u tell me how did u send the garbage of your house to CHC? is it acceptable as a proof?
if u did not then its time to send all the garbage if calling cards are acceptable then why not your garbage :D
LOL, I heard that you can download the history of your calls from the website of the calling card company and in that case it should be acceptable ..... I never used calling card so I dont know ......... forgive them with your kindness, they dont see the hands of a master Ninja :p

J_T

Oct 11, 2011
Hi guys, I'm July 2010 AOR, remdical done since July 2011 and waiting for PPR. I have sent a couple of emails to Islamabad in the past few months, and got a reply saying that background checks are underway. I sent another inquiry on January 2nd, 2010 and this is the reply I got:

File number:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email enquiry regarding the length of processing time for your application.

The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act requires that each person applying for a visa to Canada be screened in several different ways, which means applicants must undergo health, security and criminality screening processes.

Often, delays in the processing of an application are out of our control as some processing steps require coordination with external authorities.

Our office will contact you and / or your spouse as soon as all verifications are completed, or as soon as more information, documents or an interview are required.

Delays in the processing of visa applications are always frustrating to all concerned, but rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure an efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications, including the one which is of interest to you.

For future reference, please quote the primary applicant’s full name and date of birth, and the file number in all correspondence sent to our office.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Fax: +92-51-208-6914

Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Do you guys have any idea regarding this email? By the way my address had also disappeared on 13 December and reappeared on 5 January.

aikhanam

Mar 22, 2011
HI SOMEONE ON THIS FORUM P LEASE HELP ME..
I GOT A LETTER FROM CHC : I got these links cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/Imm0008egen.pdf
cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/Imm0008_1e.pdf
cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/Imm5406E.pdf
but they are outdated,Where do I download forums of these? thanks
aisha

B

bestplace4u

aikhanam said:
HI SOMEONE ON THIS FORUM P LEASE HELP ME..
I GOT A LETTER FROM CHC : I got these links cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/Imm0008egen.pdf
cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/Imm0008_1e.pdf
cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/Imm5406E.pdf
but they are outdated,Where do I download forums of these? thanks
aisha
You can download your forms from the following link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp#immigrate