Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
how do u order CAIPS ????

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
samina Darr said:
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF IN FORUM AND HOPE THIS NEW YEAR BRINGS HAPPINESS FOR ALL OF US AND REUNITED WITH THEIR LOVED ONES,, AND ALL WILL GET PPR :D
AMEEN!!

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
thank you so much !!! may u hear the same news very soon Ameen!!!

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
waqarcan said:
Best Wishes for A Very Happy New Year to all forum members

May 2012 bring happy news for everyone.

Congratulations to those who got their PPR request.

Thanks,
Ameen and thanks

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
raptorsfan said:
wow..u waited long...i get feared sometimes with my case...allah khair karay.....congrats to u and ur husband...

I have heard many things....many people say that if you e-mail a lot...there will be delay in ur case...so just let it be...and many say e-mail a lot after 12 months...i dunno what to believe...i am confused...as far as CAIPS is concerned...1 would only order it after 14 months into application if there is still no response from CHC-I...and/or if their first response is not clear....like in the case of MIKE9292...
thanks bro... i don kno bro I just mentioned everything from my personal experience.. but yes I feel sending an email once a month and that too after the first 12 months have passed..shouldnt impact your case too much..

just have to be polite and concise in your emails and u should expect some sort of reply.

i think u have everything planned out well.. may you hear good news very soon InshAllah.
:)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Arkansas2045 said:
Congratulations! You certainly have put the right foot forward in 2012. All the best! :)

My case is barely 10 months old and I miss my wife dearly. Can't imagine what people go through when they are separated from their spouses for years! Sorry, but I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.

Well, let's hope we hear some more good news in the coming months. Pray to Allah for speedy unification of spouses (genuine cases that is) and blessed lives going forward!

I pray that you don't have to go through the long wait that some of us had to go through..may Allah expedite your case and reunite you with your wifey soon AMeen!!!

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
sabii said:
Congratulations!!!!!!!! so happy for you! :)
thank you sis :)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
R

raptorsfan

I hope this new year brings lots of happiness into peoples lives and inshallah lots of people get PPR and visas...

Our new year should begin with a dua...that "O Allah, forgive all our sins" instead of fireworks. We should be thankful to Allah that he has given us a longer life so we can see 2012.

Moreover, we should remember the less fortunate in our prayers. I know a few people in Canada who don't have enough money to even sponsor their spouse. They have been saving up since the past 6 months. We should pray for their wealth and well being.

We should never forget each other on this forum and pray for each other with a clean and open heart for a speedy process.

This is what New Years is all about.

Hope 2012 makes lots of members here happy and brings together a lot more couples. Ameen.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
WOW! What a great news to kick off 2012. MashaALLAH lots of Congratulations :)
Thanks alot for the guidelines these are really helpful for all.

saggit19 said:
Hello everyone,
I was away from the forum.. for sometime because my husband and I were going through a phase of immense depression.but after a total of 22 months we finally have the best news to share with you all!!!

My husband got his remedical and did it on Dec 2, 2011 and ALHAMDOLLILAH my husband today got his PPR!!!

It was unexpected as we were thinking the embassy would be closed for the holidays but ALHAMDOLLILAH we got it!!

I would like to thank everyone on the forum..A lot of the old people stopped visiting the forum because it was losing its worthiness, but it seems to be back on track again.

My advise to everyone:

1. After a year of processing, please do order caips to see where your case stands..
THERE IS NO HARM IN ORDERING CAIPS ..we ordered caips about 4 times in total.. and it did give us a clue to where our case was.
It doesn't expedite the case but it definitely helps you plan your next course of action or helps compose your next email accordingly.

2. Make sure you send all supporting documents as early in your case as possible (within 6-8 months of filing your case).. Sending excessive information after the initial review has been done means that your file will again be placed in the review queue and goes into an endless loop.

That is exactly what happened with us..even though our case was straightforward we flooded them with additional pics etc, after 12 months into our case. That is why our case was delayed.

3. there is no harm in visiting your spouse once or twice into your case. First, it helps you to maintain sanity because u get to spend a few days with your hubby / wifey. Second it helps when the embassy asks for more proof.

I visited my husband in March 2011 and he sent an email to them at that time that I was visiting him. they replied back saying that the information provided has been noted.

4. Make sure you select pictures of not just you and your spouse but also pictures that contain other family members, friends etc. Remember, it is the quality of pictures that matters, not the quantity.

5. Initially we thought that sending too many emails would have a negative effect on our case ..and so we emailed very rarely.
But observing other cases on this forum we realized that those who repeatedly send emails did get some activity on their files.
So around Oct-Nov, we increased the frequency of our emails.
So yeah, after the 12-14 months of processing increase the frequency of your emails to one email a month. or twice a month.

6. Have faith on Allah.. no matter how depressed u feel..just remember Allah knows what you are going through.
Don't ever give up, and don't let the distances between you and your spouse damage your relationship..skype as much as you can.
And be nice to other human beings..go out of your way to do things for others..take care of your parents, your family and Allah will reward you with the good news very soon. Take it as a test from Allah (swt) and pray for forgiveness

Here is my husband's timeline:

Dec 2009 - Got Married
Feb 2, 2010 - Application sent to mississauga
March 2, 2010- Application sent to Isb
March 23, 2010 - Application processing started in CHC-I
Mid Sep, 2011 - Request for Pcc, and IMM Forms
Dec 2, 2011 - Remedical Request( via tcs)
Dec 31, 2011 - Passport Request (ALHMADOLLILAH!!!)

Please note our address disappeared from Dec 13 and till date is disappeared.

Please pray we get our visa back soon..we have waited soo long for this day and missed our 2nd anniversary our birthdays every special occasion.
but in the end it is all good :)
May Allah make things easy for all of us and may we get our wishes fulfilled. AMEEN!!

My hubby and I made some great friends through this forum..so thanks again everyone and especially - wes bro, danny bro, lonlywidouthubby, humpakwatan, mahmed17, khan82 and all the old and new members.

MrOctober

Oct 20, 2011
saggit19 said:
Hello everyone,
I was away from the forum.. for sometime because my husband and I were going through a phase of immense depression.but after a total of 22 months we finally have the best news to share with you all!!!

My husband got his remedical and did it on Dec 2, 2011 and ALHAMDOLLILAH my husband today got his PPR!!!

It was unexpected as we were thinking the embassy would be closed for the holidays but ALHAMDOLLILAH we got it!!

I would like to thank everyone on the forum..A lot of the old people stopped visiting the forum because it was losing its worthiness, but it seems to be back on track again.

My advise to everyone:

1. After a year of processing, please do order caips to see where your case stands..
THERE IS NO HARM IN ORDERING CAIPS ..we ordered caips about 4 times in total.. and it did give us a clue to where our case was.
It doesn't expedite the case but it definitely helps you plan your next course of action or helps compose your next email accordingly.

2. Make sure you send all supporting documents as early in your case as possible (within 6-8 months of filing your case).. Sending excessive information after the initial review has been done means that your file will again be placed in the review queue and goes into an endless loop.

That is exactly what happened with us..even though our case was straightforward we flooded them with additional pics etc, after 12 months into our case. That is why our case was delayed.

3. there is no harm in visiting your spouse once or twice into your case. First, it helps you to maintain sanity because u get to spend a few days with your hubby / wifey. Second it helps when the embassy asks for more proof.

I visited my husband in March 2011 and he sent an email to them at that time that I was visiting him. they replied back saying that the information provided has been noted.

4. Make sure you select pictures of not just you and your spouse but also pictures that contain other family members, friends etc. Remember, it is the quality of pictures that matters, not the quantity.

5. Initially we thought that sending too many emails would have a negative effect on our case ..and so we emailed very rarely.
But observing other cases on this forum we realized that those who repeatedly send emails did get some activity on their files.
So yeah, after the 12-14 months of processing increase the frequency of your emails to one email a month. or twice a month.

6. Have faith on Allah.. no matter how depressed u feel..just remember Allah knows what you are going through.
Don't ever give up, and don't let the distances between you and your spouse damage your relationship..skype as much as you can.
And be nice to other human beings..go out of your way to do things for others..take care of your parents, your family and Allah will reward you with the good news very soon. Take it as a test from Allah (swt) and pray for forgiveness

Dec 2009 - Got Married

Please pray we get our visa back soon..we have waited soo long for this day and missed our 2nd anniversary our birthdays every special occasion.
May Allah make things easy for all of us and may we get our wishes fulfilled. AMEEN!!

My hubby and I made some great friends through this forum..so thanks again everyone and especially - wes bro, danny bro, lonlywidouthubby, humpakwatan, mahmed17, khan82 and all the old and new members.

Congrats and happy togetherness!

waqarcan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2009
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
09-11-2009
File Transfer...
10-11-2009
Med's Request
02-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-03-2011
Passport Req..
07-12- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received with VISA on 10th January 2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon Insha Allah
Dear raptorsfan,

Its sad to hear that some people in Canada strugggling to arrange funds to sponsor their spouses. Well they can make payment to CIC in installments and also can approach their local MPs for financial help. Also there lots of Canadian Pakistani organization in Toronto who will be more than happy to help out those people. A Pakistani Business Directory will help to find out those organizations.

May Allah SWT Help all of us with His Infinite Mercy !

Thanks,

B

bestplace4u

saggit19 said:
Hello everyone,

My advise to everyone:

Dec 2009 - Got Married

many congratz just yesterday i was thinking abt u :)
now im the oldest one left on this forum.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Dear Prospect Immigrants,

By the grace of Almighty God we have I have got my much awaited PPR yesterday as my wifey posted above. We were in silent mode from last few months since most of the people closer to our timeline were done with their cases. Now its time to hit bak MashaALLAH. My wifey has already penned down the lessons learned excellently the only things I want to mention are Faith in God & Patience.

I want to say thanks to all who directly or indirectly helped us specially the ones who turned out to be good friends. Starting from:
Asim Khan (Who is not native to this forum anymore and by now might have forgot he have been through same pain)
Wes, Danny, Best plae 4 u, Become a loner, zeee, Khan82, Humaumair, Tor-wi, Dodge Charger, Still not getting any (Mafia), Kamia and all others Thanks alot for all your help and encouragements :)
Then grateful to guys I have met personally by the means of this forum Maximus (HIC2011), Ryan Masood, TUCO (Lahore couple), Saifsmarty, Jalal (Zujal's hubby).