Passport Req..
07-12- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received with VISA on 10th January 2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon Insha Allah
Best Wishes for A Very Happy New Year to all forum members

May 2012 bring happy news for everyone.

Congratulations to those who got their PPR request.

Thanks,

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Wish you speedy ppr.
MIKE9292 said:
Hey guys,

Just camr to say that my wife received her re-medical request this afternoon in pakistan, it was exactly the way i said it to all of you guys after reading from the caips now today being 31 of december. Just the way i thought it was dated december 28.

Now pretty much we have to send in all the forms, re-pcc, re-medical original nikkah nama rnglish and urdu both lots of proofs including my visit to her.

Now i am sure i will hear from them sometime in febraury.

Havr faith in ALLAH everything will be over soon INSHALLAH not just for me but for everybody in this form.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Happy New year 2012 to All Forum members
[/b]

waqarcan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2009
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
09-11-2009
File Transfer...
10-11-2009
Med's Request
02-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-03-2011
Passport Req..
07-12- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received with VISA on 10th January 2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon Insha Allah
Dear Still_Not_Getting_Any,

Now I can understand why it takes so long to get Visa stamped. My wife's passport lying in CHC ISB for almost a month and everyday we are eagerly waiting for the return of the passport with visa. These Admin guys are all locals and they must exploring some ways to make something out of it.......

10th of January 2012 will be 27 months in processing. Pray and hope that we get the ppr with visa before that date.. ameen!

Thanks,

waqarcan

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Wish you lots of luck & very happy new year 2012
waqarcan said:
Dear Still_Not_Getting_Any,

Now I can understand why it takes so long to get Visa stamped. My wife's passport lying in CHC ISB for almost a month and everyday we are eagerly waiting for the return of the passport with visa. These Admin guys are all locals and they must exploring some ways to make something out of it.......

10th of January 2012 will be 27 months in processing. Pray and hope that we get the ppr with visa before that date.. ameen!

Thanks,

waqarcan

R

raptorsfan

saggit19 said:
Hello everyone,
I was away from the forum.. for sometime because my husband and I were going through a phase of immense depression.but after a total of 22 months we finally have the best news to share with you all!!!

My husband got his remedical and did it on Dec 2, 2011 and ALHAMDOLLILAH my husband today got his PPR!!!

It was unexpected as we were thinking the embassy would be closed for the holidays but ALHAMDOLLILAH we got it!!

I would like to thank everyone on the forum..A lot of the old people stopped visiting the forum because it was losing its worthiness, but it seems to be back on track again.

My advise to everyone:

1. After a year of processing, please do order caips to see where your case stands..
THERE IS NO HARM IN ORDERING CAIPS ..we ordered caips about 4 times in total.. and it did give us a clue to where our case was.
It doesn't expedite the case but it definitely helps you plan your next course of action or helps compose your next email accordingly.

2. Make sure you send all supporting documents as early in your case as possible (within 6-8 months of filing your case).. Sending excessive information after the initial review has been done means that your file will again be placed in the review queue and goes into an endless loop.

That is exactly what happened with us..even though our case was straightforward we flooded them with additional pics etc, after 12 months into our case. That is why our case was delayed.

3. there is no harm in visiting your spouse once or twice into your case. First, it helps you to maintain sanity because u get to spend a few days with your hubby / wifey. Second it helps when the embassy asks for more proof.

I visited my husband in March 2011 and he sent an email to them at that time that I was visiting him. they replied back saying that the information provided has been noted.

4. Make sure you select pictures of not just you and your spouse but also pictures that contain other family members, friends etc. Remember, it is the quality of pictures that matters, not the quantity.

5. Initially we thought that sending too many emails would have a negative effect on our case ..and so we emailed very rarely.
But observing other cases on this forum we realized that those who repeatedly send emails did get some activity on their files.
So around Oct-Nov, we increased the frequency of our emails.
So yeah, after the 12-14 months of processing increase the frequency of your emails to one email a month. or twice a month.

6. Have faith on Allah.. no matter how depressed u feel..just remember Allah knows what you are going through.
Don't ever give up, and don't let the distances between you and your spouse damage your relationship..skype as much as you can.
And be nice to other human beings..go out of your way to do things for others..take care of your parents, your family and Allah will reward you with the good news very soon. Take it as a test from Allah (swt) and pray for forgiveness

Here is my husband's timeline:

Dec 2009 - Got Married
Feb 2, 2010 - Application sent to mississauga
March 2, 2010- Application sent to Isb
March 23, 2010 - Application processing started in CHC-I
Mid Sep, 2011 - Request for Pcc, and IMM Forms
Dec 2, 2011 - Remedical Request( via tcs)
Dec 31, 2011 - Passport Request (ALHMADOLLILAH!!!)

Please note our address disappeared from Dec 13 and till date is disappeared.

Please pray we get our visa back soon..we have waited soo long for this day and missed our 2nd anniversary our birthdays every special occasion.
but in the end it is all good :)
May Allah make things easy for all of us and may we get our wishes fulfilled. AMEEN!!

My hubby and I made some great friends through this forum..so thanks again everyone and especially - wes bro, danny bro, lonlywidouthubby, humpakwatan, mahmed17, khan82 and all the old and new members.

wow..u waited long...i get feared sometimes with my case...allah khair karay.....congrats to u and ur husband...

I have heard many things....many people say that if you e-mail a lot...there will be delay in ur case...so just let it be...and many say e-mail a lot after 12 months...i dunno what to believe...i am confused...as far as CAIPS is concerned...1 would only order it after 14 months into application if there is still no response from CHC-I...and/or if their first response is not clear....like in the case of MIKE9292...

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
saggit19 said:
Hello everyone,
I was away from the forum.. for sometime because my husband and I were going through a phase of immense depression.but after a total of 22 months we finally have the best news to share with you all!!!

My husband got his remedical and did it on Dec 2, 2011 and ALHAMDOLLILAH my husband today got his PPR!!!

It was unexpected as we were thinking the embassy would be closed for the holidays but ALHAMDOLLILAH we got it!!

I would like to thank everyone on the forum..A lot of the old people stopped visiting the forum because it was losing its worthiness, but it seems to be back on track again.

My advise to everyone:

1. After a year of processing, please do order caips to see where your case stands..
THERE IS NO HARM IN ORDERING CAIPS ..we ordered caips about 4 times in total.. and it did give us a clue to where our case was.
It doesn't expedite the case but it definitely helps you plan your next course of action or helps compose your next email accordingly.

2. Make sure you send all supporting documents as early in your case as possible (within 6-8 months of filing your case).. Sending excessive information after the initial review has been done means that your file will again be placed in the review queue and goes into an endless loop.

That is exactly what happened with us..even though our case was straightforward we flooded them with additional pics etc, after 12 months into our case. That is why our case was delayed.

3. there is no harm in visiting your spouse once or twice into your case. First, it helps you to maintain sanity because u get to spend a few days with your hubby / wifey. Second it helps when the embassy asks for more proof.

I visited my husband in March 2011 and he sent an email to them at that time that I was visiting him. they replied back saying that the information provided has been noted.

4. Make sure you select pictures of not just you and your spouse but also pictures that contain other family members, friends etc. Remember, it is the quality of pictures that matters, not the quantity.

5. Initially we thought that sending too many emails would have a negative effect on our case ..and so we emailed very rarely.
But observing other cases on this forum we realized that those who repeatedly send emails did get some activity on their files.
So yeah, after the 12-14 months of processing increase the frequency of your emails to one email a month. or twice a month.

6. Have faith on Allah.. no matter how depressed u feel..just remember Allah knows what you are going through.
Don't ever give up, and don't let the distances between you and your spouse damage your relationship..skype as much as you can.
And be nice to other human beings..go out of your way to do things for others..take care of your parents, your family and Allah will reward you with the good news very soon. Take it as a test from Allah (swt) and pray for forgiveness

Dec 2009 - Got Married

Please pray we get our visa back soon..we have waited soo long for this day and missed our 2nd anniversary our birthdays every special occasion.
May Allah make things easy for all of us and may we get our wishes fulfilled. AMEEN!!

My hubby and I made some great friends through this forum..so thanks again everyone and especially - wes bro, danny bro, lonlywidouthubby, humpakwatan, mahmed17, khan82 and all the old and new members.
Congratulations! You certainly have put the right foot forward in 2012. All the best! :)

My case is barely 10 months old and I miss my wife dearly. Can't imagine what people go through when they are separated from their spouses for years! Sorry, but I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.

Well, let's hope we hear some more good news in the coming months. Pray to Allah for speedy unification of spouses (genuine cases that is) and blessed lives going forward!

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
saggit19 said:
Hello everyone,

My advise to everyone:

Dec 2009 - Got Married

Congratulations!!!!!!!! so happy for you! :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
MIKE9292 said:
Hey guys,

Just camr to say that my wife received her re-medical request this afternoon in pakistan, it was exactly the way i said it to all of you guys after reading from the caips now today being 31 of december. Just the way i thought it was dated december 28.

Now pretty much we have to send in all the forms, re-pcc, re-medical original nikkah nama rnglish and urdu both lots of proofs including my visit to her.

Now i am sure i will hear from them sometime in febraury.

Havr faith in ALLAH everything will be over soon INSHALLAH not just for me but for everybody in this form.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
helo brother this is zaigham .. i hope u must recived ur ppr already .. do you mind sharing ur phone number i am also paksitnai national but in london my case is in chc london since march 2011 ,

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Danny4450 said:
Many Many Congratulations sister .. MashaAllah MashaAllah .... I am really happy for you guys :D. You showed a lot of patience throughout this long and painfull process and Allah has rewarded you in the end. Please convey my Congrats to your hubby and remember us in your prayers.

thanks bro :)
LOL just realized I wrote an extremely long post :p but I was feeling so emotional at that time ;D couldnt help it!

have conveyed your message to hubby..don't worry the two of us will bug you once he gets here inshAllah :)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
lonly widout hubby said:
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww congrtazzzzzzzzzzzzzz one step closer
thanks hun ..still waiting for your call :)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
sawera said:
Congrat's to u n ur Hubby
thank u sawera...inshAllah ur hubby will hear good news too..thanks fro all the help throughout :)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
impulsive said:
Lots of luck for the future & thanx for elaborating the matter which is quite helpfull. May Allah reward you for that. Please don't forget us in your dua. Thanx again.
thank you so much :)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
wes786 said:
Many congratulations and best wishes for your future life. Your husband sent me a message on facebook but I thought of coming online and personally congratulate you for the patience you have shown and the reward you got for it! Happy togetherness as your husband would say and have a great life ahead. I wishe you guys get together ASAP and begin the new phase of your life. Good Luck and best wishes!
thank you wes bro for taking out the time for us.. and for all your help :)