App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Brother You have so much little patience that you can use the word idiots for ladies and mind if we just write virus and please note this that i'm not the first one who used this word virus.
I think that this topic must be closed now at least on this forum i expect respect for ladies from every gentleman ::)

mj1998

Star Member
May 4, 2011
congrats

fahadkn said:
Alhamdulillah i got my passport back with visa today after exactly one month.sent it on 26th sept.

I advise all members not to worry,take it easy and be patient.thats the only way to deal with chc. every case is different.i was getting worried when everyone was recieving thier pports in 2 weeks but Allah wanted me to get it in one month so cant really change that. Another thing ,since i started visiting this forum after i got my ppr my worries increased 10 fold so dont visit very often especially if ur early in the process.
Lastly i would like to thank all of u for the help and ur prayers.InshAllah i will remember all of u in my prayers and hope this process ends soon for all of u. Another thing, distance can create differences and probs in relationships so try to communicate with ur spouse and if possible spend time together. Ok enough of Dr Phil for me haha. In the end,the process will take 16 to 26 months so just chill, everything will happen when it has to happen,u cant change that and niether can u change how chc works or when they work so relax,enjoy the 2 years whatever u do and dont stress out like i did.from experience. Tc everyone,il be visiting this forum for quite some time to reminisce the ordeal and to help others if needed.Ciao

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
iftikhar505 said:
You can always count on me for +1 but I can never help people like Wes786 or some other doing great job on it. I really salute him for that.
My hat's off to him.
Quiet Storm said:
You are surely in everyone's prayers Wes bro
:)
lonly widout hubby said:
u r d nice-est person i ever meeetttttttttttttttttt
+1 for u brooooooooooooo

u r sooooooo greattttttttt always be like thissssssssssss
:) Thanks all for your kind words!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
maham noor said:
exact 14 months since applied.....
file still in initial que as per the e mail response i got on 18 september 2011.... :'( :'(
n today is my wedding anniversary aswell
2nd anniversary..... :'( :'( :'(
Happy anniversary maham! I know how you must be feeling right now becasue I have been through this already. May Allah make it easier for you and may you be united soon InshAllah...

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
humpakwatan said:
Correct me if i'm wrong Quiet Storm..but were you talking about dengue virus in Pakistan?
I don't think she was talking about Dengue Virus. I have been noticing a few sarcastic responses and name calling from a couple of female members lately pointing towards different men on this forum and making fun of them. I tried to ignore it but it seems to be getting out of control. If someone is grumpy and not in a good mood than no need to take it out on others. We all are going through the same pain and torture, so be considerate for others. As far as the respect for women is concerned, it has to be from both sides and the ladies have to respect the men as well. There is a simple rule; Respect others and you will be respected.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
fahadkn said:
Alhamdulillah i got my passport back with visa today after exactly one month.sent it on 26th sept.

I advise all members not to worry,take it easy and be patient.thats the only way to deal with chc. every case is different.i was getting worried when everyone was recieving thier pports in 2 weeks but Allah wanted me to get it in one month so cant really change that. Another thing ,since i started visiting this forum after i got my ppr my worries increased 10 fold so dont visit very often especially if ur early in the process.
Lastly i would like to thank all of u for the help and ur prayers.InshAllah i will remember all of u in my prayers and hope this process ends soon for all of u. Another thing, distance can create differences and probs in relationships so try to communicate with ur spouse and if possible spend time together. Ok enough of Dr Phil for me haha. In the end,the process will take 16 to 26 months so just chill, everything will happen when it has to happen,u cant change that and niether can u change how chc works or when they work so relax,enjoy the 2 years whatever u do and dont stress out like i did.from experience. Tc everyone,il be visiting this forum for quite some time to reminisce the ordeal and to help others if needed.Ciao
Congratulations! Thats great news!

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
anso said:
Leave it became -a - Loner bro , this is the only forum where we respect ladies, and they took wrong advantage,
if i want i can reply every body post , but i don't want to make this forum as a chat room like ( yahoo , beyluxe , etc etc ).
i 'm quiet because i know these ladies are married and may be older than me so I'm giving them respect.
became-a-loner said:
For those who love and admire quotes

Dont argue with idiots ........ they will drag you down to their level and ........... beat you with their experience ....... I the hope the message hits its destination audience :D :D :D :D
Quote from: sawera on 26-10-2011, 03:33:06
very nice loner Cool(afreen)

Well it did ........ amazed Wink Wink Wink

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Mam, I am not sure why you are setting up a stage for one nasty exchange of words ....... if due to some unexplored ideosyncracy of yours, you happen to believe that you are spearheading some kind of campaign against men, this could be your wake up call, if you want it to be closed as requested ..... there does not have to a shut up call to remind you, hope you understand and call it a day or it will be a day light to some of the darkness inside ......

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
I don't think she was talking about Dengue Virus. I have been noticing a few sarcastic responses and name calling from a couple of female members lately pointing towards different men on this forum and making fun of them. I tried to ignore it but it seems to be getting out of control. If someone is grumpy and not in a good mood than no need to take it out on others. We all are going through the same pain and torture, so be considerate for others. As far as the respect for women is concerned, it has to be from both sides and the ladies have to respect the men as well. There is a simple rule; Respect others and you will be respected.
I second that brother!

That explains over 70% divorce rate in north America, if you are going through sh$t in life then do not assume that other will join ur misery and support your actions that are solely based on ur personality and past!

H

humpakwatan

We are here to share time lines and updates from Islamabad to find out when your file will be worked on next or if you need to be worried about it being so far behind and do something....

Lets make a good use of this forum rather than spreading negative energy... as we are all under a lot of stress being apart from our spouses already.

I have seen a lot of emotional support for each other on this forum as well and I found it to be helpful as I had same questions/issues that others were discussing here. Lets continue to be supportive to each other.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
InshaAllah all those who are waiting to get their passport back with Visa would get it back by the end of this month.

sweetsorrow

Jun 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 29, 2010
Doc's Request.
July 15,2011
AOR Received.
September 6, 2010
Guy i recently email Ross Hynes & got this Auto Reply..... :'( :'( :'( :'(

"Ross Hynes out of office, travelling in-country, until 27 October.

En cas d'urgence, svp contacter
Matthieu Kimmell: matthieu.kimmell@international.gc.ca or
Nicole Myrand: nicole.myrand@international.gc.ca.""

Would you suggest to email them or not?