Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
fahadkn said:
Alhamdulillah i got my passport back with visa today after exactly one month.sent it on 26th sept.

I advise all members not to worry,take it easy and be patient.thats the only way to deal with chc. every case is different.i was getting worried when everyone was recieving thier pports in 2 weeks but Allah wanted me to get it in one month so cant really change that. Another thing ,since i started visiting this forum after i got my ppr my worries increased 10 fold so dont visit very often especially if ur early in the process.
Lastly i would like to thank all of u for the help and ur prayers.InshAllah i will remember all of u in my prayers and hope this process ends soon for all of u. Another thing, distance can create differences and probs in relationships so try to communicate with ur spouse and if possible spend time together. Ok enough of Dr Phil for me haha. In the end,the process will take 16 to 26 months so just chill, everything will happen when it has to happen,u cant change that and niether can u change how chc works or when they work so relax,enjoy the 2 years whatever u do and dont stress out like i did.from experience. Tc everyone,il be visiting this forum for quite some time to reminisce the ordeal and to help others if needed.Ciao

Congratulations bro :)

I know you were getting a bit restless after your PPR and kept asking how long it takes for the passport to come back. I told you not to worry and it would take anywhere from 2 weeks to 4 weeks and you got it back exactly in 4 weeks. Now you can start your preprations and look for a flight.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
nonee said:
yes i got it yes i got :eek:

Allhumdolila today i got my PPR
Congratulations !

Mani4ever

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2010
AOR Received.
07-08-2010
File Transfer...
07-07-2010
Med's Request
06-08-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
Feb 17th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 28th, 2012
LANDED..........
very soon
nonee said:
yes i got it yes i got :eek:

Allhumdolila today i got my PPR
Congrats!!!!

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
iftikhar505 said:
I think chc workers are not working these days and most probably searching for good lambs for Qurbani (Slaughtering)
Do they need lambs to be slaughtered when we are already at their disposal :eek:

Warda

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Remedical :- 5 june 2012
fahadkn said:
Alhamdulillah i got my passport back with visa today after exactly one month.sent it on 26th sept.

I advise all members not to worry,take it easy and be patient.thats the only way to deal with chc. every case is different.i was getting worried when everyone was recieving thier pports in 2 weeks but Allah wanted me to get it in one month so cant really change that. Another thing ,since i started visiting this forum after i got my ppr my worries increased 10 fold so dont visit very often especially if ur early in the process.
Lastly i would like to thank all of u for the help and ur prayers.InshAllah i will remember all of u in my prayers and hope this process ends soon for all of u. Another thing, distance can create differences and probs in relationships so try to communicate with ur spouse and if possible spend time together. Ok enough of Dr Phil for me haha. In the end,the process will take 16 to 26 months so just chill, everything will happen when it has to happen,u cant change that and niether can u change how chc works or when they work so relax,enjoy the 2 years whatever u do and dont stress out like i did.from experience. Tc everyone,il be visiting this forum for quite some time to reminisce the ordeal and to help others if needed.Ciao
MashALLAH Mumbarak ho Fahad.

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
sawera said:
yah i knew about tht ,,,,,app ki badolat tu + 28 pai hoon,,,,warna roze jase batein karte hoon - minus ki category mai he shomar hote hoon. :'(
Don't underestimate yourself sis when some viruses are already their to do this :mad:
Be brave and be proud of what you are 8)

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
sawera said:
woh woh woh he thought it through,
acknowledge that he made a mistake.

well take it this way:

its not a mistake to make a mistake
but its a mistake to repeat the mistake. :)
I somewhat agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :p

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
maham noor said:
exact 14 months since applied.....
file still in initial que as per the e mail response i got on 18 september 2011.... :'( :'(
n today is my wedding anniversary aswell
2nd anniversary..... :'( :'( :'(
You will definitely get response with in 1 month. I applied in Dec 2010 and my file was transfered in Feb 2011. Somehow, my MP came up with a response that my file will have initial review in March 2011. So, these days you can expect that initial review is made almost after 13 months once the file is transfered to Islamabad.
Good Luck and cheers, you are almost on the way.

Warda

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Remedical :- 5 june 2012
maham noor said:
file still in initial que as per the e mail response i got on 18 september 2011.... :'( :'(
HaPPy Anniversary maham to you and your husband.

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
maham noor said:
Oh yes, one more thing, just send another mail to CHC-I and ask them about your file status, since its already 1 month gone since you last inquired, may be your file is with Immigration Officer. Dont forget to update their response on the forum.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quiet Storm said:
Don't underestimate yourself sis when some viruses are already their to do this :mad:
Be brave and be proud of what you are 8)
I dont think calling other memebers a "virus" is necessary unless you want to open another argument, please allow me to ignore you and kindly mind your langauge