+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

H

humpakwatan

sweetsorrow said:
Guy i recently email Ross Hynes & got this Auto Reply..... :'( :'( :'( :'(

"Ross Hynes out of office, travelling in-country, until 27 October.

En cas d'urgence, svp contacter
Matthieu Kimmell: matthieu.kimmell @ international.gc.ca or
Nicole Myrand: nicole.myrand @ international.gc.ca.""

Would you suggest to email them or not?
Only if its an emergency ( it says en case d'urgence) otherwise just wait till he gets back tomorrow.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quiet Storm said:
Don't underestimate yourself sis when some viruses are already their to do this :mad:
Be brave and be proud of what you are 8)
became-a-loner said:
Mam, I am not sure why you are setting up a stage for one nasty exchange of words ....... if due to some unexplored ideosyncracy of yours, you happen to believe that you are spearheading some kind of campaign against men, this could be your wake up call, if you want it to be closed as requested ..... there does not have to a shut up call to remind you, hope you understand and call it a day or it will be a day light to some of the darkness inside ......
woh woh woh mere hasee control nahe horahe ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ,,,yeh virus abhi tak khatam ho kai kuein nahe dai raha.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
DodgeCharger said:
Thanx for nice wishes!
No problem bro .. In my opinion they request the passport in the first two weeks and send them back with Visa in the 3rd and 4th week. If someone sends them passport after the 15th of the month, then it comes back after the 15th of the next month taking 30 days. Thats why some people get it back in 15 days and some get it in 30 days. This only applies to cases who had their medical done atleast a month ago. It can take upto 60 days or more for Re-medical + PPR.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anso said:
Leave it became -a - Loner bro , this is the only forum where we respect ladies, and they took wrong advantage,
if i want i can reply every body post , but i don't want to make this forum as a chat room like ( yahoo , beyluxe , etc etc ).
i 'm quiet because i know these ladies are married and may be older than me so I'm giving them respect.
anso bhai wht do u mean by everybody n wht do u think u r younger then us atleast around 38 kai tu ho gai,,,,ab app apni kya sonai gai kuch hamare bhi soun lein.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVxWM0rwnpg :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
No problem bro .. In my opinion they request the passport in the first two weeks and send them back with Visa in the 3rd and 4th week. If someone sends them passport after the 15th of the month, then it comes back after the 15th of the next month taking 30 days. Thats why some people get it back in 15 days and some get it in 30 days. This only applies to cases who had their medical done atleast a month ago. It can take upto 60 days or more for Re-medical + PPR.
that's a very good info and observation , so u are saying essentially if someone sent passport after 15th of the month (PPR+Remed) then they send it back after 60 days!! wow is that a hard rule for them or they are flexible? so i had PPR+Remed October 12 so that means when should i expect my PP back if i sent it OCT 16th?

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
I don't think she was talking about Dengue Virus. I have been noticing a few sarcastic responses and name calling from a couple of female members lately pointing towards different men on this forum and making fun of them. I tried to ignore it but it seems to be getting out of control. If someone is grumpy and not in a good mood than no need to take it out on others. We all are going through the same pain and torture, so be considerate for others. As far as the respect for women is concerned, it has to be from both sides and the ladies have to respect the men as well. There is a simple rule; Respect others and you will be respected.
shoooooooooooooooo mr 4450 i know who u r talking about,,,so y dont u see who starts first n who ends up,,,,,,,glasses laga kai gore sai para karo,,,,app ko sharm ane chaheyai ek larki ko sub sonana shoru ho gai bhot achi respect dekhe hai app nai,,,,sahe ka virus phela howa hai respect others n u'll b respected :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
DodgeCharger said:
that's a very good info and observation , so u are saying essentially if someone sent passport after 15th of the month (PPR+Remed) then they send it back after 60 days!! wow is that a hard rule for them or they are flexible? so i had PPR+Remed October 12 so that means when should i expect my PP back if i sent it OCT 16th?
Usually BFD is after 30 days of the request letter, thats when they check for the medical update on the system and if by that time ND updates it, then the passport is forwarded for Visa stamp. There is no hard rule for it. Hopefully your wife will get her passport back in 45 days i.e. End of November if she got both request letters at the same time.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
anso said:
Leave it became -a - Loner bro , this is the only forum where we respect ladies, and they took wrong advantage,
if i want i can reply every body post , but i don't want to make this forum as a chat room like ( yahoo , beyluxe , etc etc ).
i 'm quiet because i know these ladies are married and may be older than me so I'm giving them respect.
this is the only forum where you respect women....else u dont??? ::)

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
Usually BFD is after 30 days of the request letter, thats when they check for the medical update on the system and if by that time ND updates it, then the passport is forwarded for Visa stamp. There is no hard rule for it. Hopefully your wife will get her passport back in 45 days i.e. End of November if she got both request letters at the same time.
thanx for the reply man!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
I second that brother!

That explains over 70% divorce rate in north America, if you are going through sh$t in life then do not assume that other will join ur misery and support your actions that are solely based on ur personality and past!
last but not the least charger bhai 70% app divorce ki baat kartai ho,,,,,,,is mai sai 101% balkai sooo fisad is waja sai hote hain for e.g
oh hello tum aaj kya kar rahe ho tim horton chalnai ka irada hai kya. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

so sad for u guys apne giraban mai jaktai nahe ho aur joo moo mai ata hai boltai chale jate ho,,,,wht evr u guys think kai we r bad or wht ever ,,,,,jab tele jalao kai tu aag lagai gee na.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Congratulationssssss Nonee!!!!!!!!!! :)

nonee said:
MashAllah

App File: JAN 2010
Objection: Mar 2010
resub App: Mar 2010
AOR : JUNE 2010
Re Pcc and Forms resubmission Mar 2011
Remed: Mar 2011
PPR: OCT 2011

Thanks

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
fahadkn said:
Alhamdulillah i got my passport back with visa today after exactly one month.sent it on 26th sept.

I advise all members not to worry,take it easy and be patient.thats the only way to deal with chc. every case is different.i was getting worried when everyone was recieving thier pports in 2 weeks but Allah wanted me to get it in one month so cant really change that. Another thing ,since i started visiting this forum after i got my ppr my worries increased 10 fold so dont visit very often especially if ur early in the process.
Lastly i would like to thank all of u for the help and ur prayers.InshAllah i will remember all of u in my prayers and hope this process ends soon for all of u. Another thing, distance can create differences and probs in relationships so try to communicate with ur spouse and if possible spend time together. Ok enough of Dr Phil for me haha. In the end,the process will take 16 to 26 months so just chill, everything will happen when it has to happen,u cant change that and niether can u change how chc works or when they work so relax,enjoy the 2 years whatever u do and dont stress out like i did.from experience. Tc everyone,il be visiting this forum for quite some time to reminisce the ordeal and to help others if needed.Ciao
Congratulationss!!!! :)

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
anso bhai wht do u mean by everybody n wht do u think u r younger then us atleast around 38 kai tu ho gai,,,,ab app apni kya sonai gai kuch hamare bhi soun lein.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVxWM0rwnpg :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
hooo hoo hooo :D

sawera behan jee 38 ka figure use ker k aap ny etna tu mujy samjha deya hai k kitni budhi budhi sisters hnn yahaaan humari .aur for ur kind info mujy sis 14 year chaheye 38 ka honay main, so sad :( hain na :(

H

humpakwatan

Danny4450 said:
I wonder if thats any different for Husband cases compared to Wife cases ?

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
last but not the least charger bhai 70% app divorce ki baat kartai ho,,,,,,,is mai sai 101% balkai sooo fisad is waja sai hote hain for e.g
oh hello tum aaj kya kar rahe ho tim horton chalnai ka irada hai kya. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

so sad for u guys apne giraban mai jaktai nahe ho aur joo moo mai ata hai boltai chale jate ho,,,,wht evr u guys think kai we r bad or wht ever ,,,,,jab tele jalao kai tu aag lagai gee na.
i didn't know u were so allergic to timmie's coffee. Mat jao Tim hortons pe!! kis ne kaha hai? ;D ;D