+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

jkshopISB

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
"At this time, it appears that your marriage is not genuine and was entered primarily for the purpose of acquiring status and that not meeting the section 4 requirement."

And what are the planing for future If we reject the case.

In required detail they have asked for emails contact, cards,financial support receipts, weding photos. And also They said that the [Schedule 1] Background check form is blank and please fill it and send us back.Also a news PCC
I swear I did complete this form and attached with the file.I have a PDF copy of my original application I sent. Also all these required documents [pictures,cards,recipts, and many other] are already attached with the file.
Well now I am going to draft a legal letter with full legal discription & detail.
Any thoughts from my brothers/sister.
Buddy, I got the exact same thing that I mentioned previously..

Do tell me -- the best way to convince them... I would really appreciate..

Allah Almighty brings us to it, He will bring us through it... - InshaAllah.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Budy, We are in the same boat. As adviced in the CHC letter here is what I am going to do buddy,

>Copies of emails.
>Money transfer receipts [Resending again]
>Telephone Bill [Resending again more monthly billls]
>More wedding pictures with names & detail of the photo at back [Resending again]
>Updated PCC
>Letter from somebody in Canada who is out side the family, confirming my family travel visit & marriage
>Letter my wife will type about me & my family knowledge she has,such as how she knows us, since when,what her sponser do and many other personal stuff + my travel detail she will include and proof. [Travel proof resending]
>Explaing letter why we didnt have the RUKSTI at that time PLUS in Canada FUTURE RUKSTI plan detail.

Buddy where are you in Canada may be I can discuss more with you. Also what are your plans to handle this task now.

jkshopISB

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Hello Budy, We are in the same boat. As adviced in the CHC letter here is what I am going to do buddy,

>Copies of emails.
>Money transfer receipts [Resending again]
>Telephone Bill [Resending again more monthly billls]
>More wedding pictures with names & detail of the photo at back [Resending again]
>Updated PCC
>Letter from somebody in Canada who is out side the family, confirming my family travel visit & marriage
>Letter my wife will type about me & my family knowledge she has,such as how she knows us, since when,what her sponser do and many other personal stuff + my travel detail she will include and proof. [Travel proof resending]
>Explaing letter why we didnt have the RUKSTI at that time PLUS in Canada FUTURE RUKSTI plan detail.

Buddy where are you in Canada may be I can discuss more with you. Also what are your plans to handle this task now.
I am in Waterloo, Ontario. What about you?

Adil1998

Mar 10, 2010
Dear JKSHOPISB and one 2ka four,

what are your time lines?...bcoz according to ecase CHC-Islambad they started my case processing on 18 december,2009..i had also done only nikah and sponsoring my wife......but i have not receive any letter from chc-isb...now i m very worried.......plz guys let me know ur timelines.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adil, buddy my time line is given in my profile, ecase stared on JAN 25 for wife and for JKSHOPISB ecase started on JAN 19.
Buddy If you have done the NIKAH only than we three are in the same boat, regardless how many proof or supporting doc's you have attached.

R

raja21

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Adil, buddy my time line is given in my profile, ecase stared on JAN 25 for wife and for JKSHOPISB ecase started on JAN 19.
Buddy If you have done the NIKAH only than we three are in the same boat, regardless how many proof or supporting doc's you have attached.
CHC Asked your future plane you should tell them simple

i think this is a logical question.

with out rukhsati how you can satisfy them

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
In May one of my friend got visa and it was Nikkah only. So I think it all depends upon the whole thing. Even the nikkah ceremony was not that big. Still she got the visa. It all depends how IO thinks about your file..

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
Adil wont worry CIC is currently processing Jan and feb files for wife's. That means that your file has been moved forward for background checks...Hopefully Sooo...Ameen

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
I think still floating in Sep Oct files

karachoy

Oct 22, 2010
hello everybody .
i,m sponsoring my wife .from time to time i have been checking on this forum but today finally registered to share my time line.

file sent Mississauga..... n0v 15 2009
decision made and file transfer dec 9 2009
FILE OPEN ISLAMABAD dec 30 2009
AOR RECEIVED JAN 10 2010

IN SEPT 2010 address change request sent to islamabad.

end of sept 2010 reminder sent with wife resignation letter (school teacher)

oct 10 2010 e-mail reminder sent (got reply in 3 dayz,saying case in process,nothing needed from u at this point )

oct 18 2010 e-mail sent be wifey out of desperation .....(got reply 2 dayz ,saying a letter has been sent out)

today got re-medical request by t.c.s ( 30 days dead line )

lets see now what happens.

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
S khan said:
In May one of my friend got visa and it was Nikkah only. So I think it all depends upon the whole thing. Even the nikkah ceremony was not that big. Still she got the visa. It all depends how IO thinks about your file..
She was lucky to get visa in May. Since after implimentation new law in October 2010, they became more strict in only Nikkah cases.. Provide them the reason why you never did Rukhsati Plus more proofs and hope for the best. InshaAllah Allah will help..

canpakmay09

Jul 12, 2010
Visa Office......
ISB
NOC Code......
sponsoring wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
AOR Received.
NOvember 2009
File Transfer...
October 2009
Med's Done....
August 2009
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Dear All, thanks very much for all of your kind support. Since updated police certificate is also required. So I advice my wife to apply for that and maintime I will draft the appropriate letter's for her + In Canada RUKSTI detail plan.Turn around time for this letter is 45 days from the date written on leatter.

Tention nhi lene ka, ye (+)(-) time tu zindagi mey chalte he rehte hy. Kamyab wo hy jo her haal mey Allah ko yaad rakhe aur oss per tawakal rakhe. Insha Allah every thing will be alright I will keep you guys posted with the updates as this bumpy road experince may be helpfull for those who have done NIKAH only.

Ay khuda shikwa - e- arababe wafa be soun le Khoo garye hamid se thora gila be soun le
Hey one 2 ka 4, INshaAllah everything will be good. Atleast you know that they are looking at your file and really looking, although nothing has happen to my file since i sent to CPC-M in Aug09 (applied for my wife), and my file was open in Pak Nov09....So you are really lucky interms that your file is been really look after very well.