+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

M

maximus391

Hello,

I have few questions. My wife has applied for my sponsorship and the processing of my case started in October 2009, Its been almost 12 months. My wife I have stayed together for almost 6 months from April 2010 till October 2010. I want to ask should we inform the embassy about it? Will it make any negative impact that she is not settled in Canada?
Also i have lost my job recently, should i inform the CHC-Islamabad about it ?

Lastly, My wife is coming to visit me again in November end and we will stay together until the visa is issued. Will it make any negative impact?

P.S: My wife is a Canadian Citizen

Regards,
Maximus391

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So today my wife did receive a letter from CHC and the officer has a concern on our marriage and put the objection on the case.My wife just called me, once I will get the scan copy from her I will let you guys know what exactly written in the letter. [Ya Allah Rahim ferma hum sub ke haal per.Ameen]

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
awwwww one 2 ka four....so sorry to hear tht ,.....but am sure they will have an objection on y rukhsati hasnt happened....hope all is well

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"At this time, it appears that your marriage is not genuine and was entered primarily for the purpose of acquiring status and that not meeting the section 4 requirement."

And what are the planing for future If we reject the case.

In required detail they have asked for emails contact, cards,financial support receipts, weding photos. And also They said that the [Schedule 1] Background check form is blank and please fill it and send us back.Also a news PCC
I swear I did complete this form and attached with the file.I have a PDF copy of my original application I sent. Also all these required documents [pictures,cards,recipts, and many other] are already attached with the file.
Well now I am going to draft a legal letter with full legal discription & detail.
Any thoughts from my brothers/sister.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
I am sorry to hear that bro, if you have already attached what they have asked for I guess do the rukhsati send more photos as reception photos or something. Hope things go well for you.

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
"At this time, it appears that your marriage is not genuine and was entered primarily for the purpose of acquiring status and that not meeting the section 4 requirement."

In required detail they have asked for emails contact, cards,financial support receipts, weding photos. And also They said that the [Schedule 1] Background check form is blank and please fill it and send us back.Also a news PCC
I swear I did complete this form and attached with the file.I have a PDF copy of my original application I sent. Also all these required documents [pictures,cards,recipts, and many other] are already attached with the file.
Well now I am going to draft a legal letter with full legal discription & detail.

so sorry to hear that ...
i think there something mentioned in the section 4 requirements...what is this section 4...

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
so sorry to hear that ...
i think there something mentioned in the section 4 requirements...what is this section 4...

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:

Dont worry just try to gather much proof as u can, i hope u were saving everything which shows that the relationship is genuine also make a strong cover letter this is your chance to proof that ur marriage is real.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes Bro w'll do that. I have already shared the letter with my colleague at my workplace and he is Canadian born pure GOORA bilingual and handles the corporation legal matter so he knows the Canadian law in & out. He said he is going to draft a solid letter for me with all the points they have indicated on their letter.

I am not willing to travel to PKSTN since I have a fulltime employment & university enrolment as well to finish my degree and plus there are security warning on foreign affair website not to travel PKSTN and plus all my family here, so he said he will put all the puzzle together and will make a solid case response for not having the RUKSTI before arriving here in Canada.However I will re-provide them all the documents as requested again.

I will take the case story to minister office and will do the case appeal as well for future action in case of rejection.

Takkar lene ka hy yaar, RUKSTI kahi nahi likhi ho Section 4 mey, kisi ik ko tu takkar leni hy community ki problems ke liye.Allah ka name lo 2 rakat nafil namaz perho aur ho jao shoro.

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

ONE 2 KA 4, just another challenge im confident you will overcome. As I am in the same situation with regards to no ruksati, I am confident my wife will receive a similar letter in due time.
As a trip to Pakistan is out of the question for the time being due to circumstances out of my control, we continue to gather supporting documents to send to CHC-ISB when requested.

I pray that all our trails in life conclude with positive outcomes!

wating4u

Star Member
Oct 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-12- 2009
AOR Received.
25-01- 2010
Med's Done....
01-11-2010
Interview........
07-04-2011
Passport Req..
12-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2011
LANDED..........
8-08-2011
one2ka4..realy sorry to hear that.. and gud luck in proving them ur geniue relationship.....my prayers r with u!

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 ---- I dont understand why they are asking you 'What are your plans if they will reject this case'. Are they in love or very concern with the applicants who apply for spousal immigration? Why they are so concern what you are going to do in case of rejection (God forbid), since when Immigration started parenting?

I dont think they are rejecting anything, they just like their finger in some A** , or someones finger in kenney's A**. Send them the letter that you are working on and it doesnt have to be from a Gora.. just a good letter and a lawyer or someone who knows the law will work. this is my 2 cents on this.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Future plan is asked for in letter in case if they refue to issue a VISA.

We have already drafted the plan, I will provide more pic's. re-submitting supporting doc's plus RUKSTI function will take place here in Canada since I dont have any of my own family member there [Also a reason why the RUKSTI was not done at time] and a small discription about myself & for my family which my wife will copy past in her letter to CHC that she knows every thing about me as requested by CHC.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All, thanks very much for all of your kind support. Since updated police certificate is also required. So I advice my wife to apply for that and maintime I will draft the appropriate letter's for her + In Canada RUKSTI detail plan.Turn around time for this letter is 45 days from the date written on leatter.

Tention nhi lene ka, ye (+)(-) time tu zindagi mey chalte he rehte hy. Kamyab wo hy jo her haal mey Allah ko yaad rakhe aur oss per tawakal rakhe. Insha Allah every thing will be alright I will keep you guys posted with the updates as this bumpy road experince may be helpfull for those who have done NIKAH only.

Ay khuda shikwa - e- arababe wafa be soun le Khoo garye hamid se thora gila be soun le