Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
Hey been trying to catch up on the last few pages. Congrats on the PPR! Hopefully those waiting should get them soon.
:D 8)
........................,,-~*~,,
......................./:.:.:.:.:.|
......................|;.;.;.;.;./
......................|.;.;.;.;.|
............._,,,,,_.).;.;.;.;.|
.........,,-":.:.:.:."~-,;.;.;.|
........(_,,,,---,,_:.:.);.;.;..",,
......,-":.:.:.:.:.""-,,/;.;.;.;.;.",
.....:).__,,,,,,,,,___);.;.;.;.;.;|
...../"":.:.:.:.:.:.:¯""\;.;.;.;.;.,"
....\",__,,,,,,,,,,,__/;;;;;;;;;/\
.....\.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.;.);;;;;;;;;/:\
.......\,,,,,---~~~~;;;;;;;;,"::::\
.........."""~~--,,,,,,,,,,-"::::::::::\
...................\::::::::::::::::::::::\

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
i have one question.. i m trying to send an e-mail to CHC.. and its not going through.. it comes back saying the postmaster delivery failure... i have tried many times... i have checked the e-mail address.. everything is correct... i m not making any mistake..
i have tried sending the e-mail so many times but its not going.. i dont know wat to do .. :-\ cuz the immigration officer said that once i send them the documents i have to e-mail her and give her the tracking number ...so she can process it quickly... :-\ :-\ but the e-mail is not going... wat do i do now... :'( :'( :'(

anyone else experiencing the same problem with the e-mails???

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
amnafahad4life said:
i have one question.. i m trying to send an e-mail to CHC.. and its not going through.. it comes back saying the postmaster delivery failure... i have tried many times... i have checked the e-mail address.. everything is correct... i m not making any mistake..
i have tried sending the e-mail so many times but its not going.. i dont know wat to do .. :-\ cuz the immigration officer said that once i send them the documents i have to e-mail her and give her the tracking number ...so she can process it quickly... :-\ :-\ but the e-mail is not going... wat do i do now... :'( :'( :'(

amna sister, email using another email account and try closing your internet explorer / browser and re login into your email account.
What email address are you using?

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
amnafahad4life said:

what email address you are using ? may be u r copying-paste the email address which in turn copies some invalid characters sometimes..

try typing the email address ...

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
muzmil said:
what email address you are using ? may be u r copying-paste the email address which in turn copies some invalid characters sometimes..

try typing the email address ...
i did closed the browser and started doing it again... i m trying since this morning at different times..
i m e-mailing them on

islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

and i m not copying the e-mail address i have saved in my contacts..
:-X :-X :-X i dont know wats going on

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
amnafahad4life said:
i did closed the browser and started doing it again... i m trying since this morning at different times..
i m e-mailing them on

islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

and i m not copying the e-mail address i have saved in my contacts..
:-X :-X :-X i dont know wats going on
AMNA SISTER, USE THIS EMAIL: re-islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
AMNA SISTER YOU CAN ALSO SEND THE EMAIL TO: isbad@international.gc.ca

MAKE SURE YOU CC YOUR HUSBAND IN THE EMAIL TOO, SO THEY SEE THAT BOTH OF YOU HAVE AN EMAIL COPY.

BEST OF LUCK INSHALLAH SAB THEEK HO GA

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME, MY HUSBAND IS WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW SINCE 1 YEAR NOW AND OUR CASE IS 24 MONTHS IN MARCH 2012 :(

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
Jaania said:
AMNA SISTER YOU CAN ALSO SEND THE EMAIL TO: isbad @ international.gc.ca

MAKE SURE YOU CC YOUR HUSBAND IN THE EMAIL TOO, SO THEY SEE THAT BOTH OF YOU HAVE AN EMAIL COPY.

BEST OF LUCK INSHALLAH SAB THEEK HO GA

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME, MY HUSBAND IS WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW SINCE 1 YEAR NOW AND OUR CASE IS 24 MONTHS IN MARCH 2012 :(
thanks jaania for ur help.. i did send the e-mail to isbad@international.gc.ca and i got the confirmation that the e-mail has been receieved.. but they wrote in the confirmation that if its a visa or immigration regarding issue then please send email to islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca.... i dont know if they will redirect it to them or not ???

and i tried on the other address re-islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca its not working either...
dis is so gay seriously i e-mail them all the time like since 2 years and it goes but today when i really need them its not going...

i told my husband to fax them as well just incase u know
lets see wat happens
remember me in ur prayers that this process goes smooth...
yes for sure sis ur in my prayers dont worry u will hear something soon Insallah

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
does anyone know how many pictures & what color background needed for passpoert size pictures for ppr before they issue the visa. Any input regarding the information would be very much appreciated.

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
AA Sister
Few months ago i have faced same problem when i send email to CHC Islamabad through hotmail. try to send them through gmail or yahoo.

amnafahad4life said:

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amnafahad4life said:

Tell ur husband/wife to email them instead of u. If ur not making any mistake this may sound stupid but try emailing them from a different computer.

B

bestplace4u

amnafahad4life said:
thanks jaania for ur help.. i did send the e-mail to isbad @ international.gc.ca and i got the confirmation that the e-mail has been receieved.. but they wrote in the confirmation that if its a visa or immigration regarding issue then please send email to islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca.... i dont know if they will redirect it to them or not ???

and i tried on the other address re-islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca its not working either...
dis is so gay seriously i e-mail them all the time like since 2 years and it goes but today when i really need them its not going...

i told my husband to fax them as well just incase u know
lets see wat happens
remember me in ur prayers that this process goes smooth...
yes for sure sis ur in my prayers dont worry u will hear something soon Insallah
Hey it happened with me too last month I was getting same error I tried twice and same result
Then I asked my wife to send an email from her email account and it went thru
So u mite wanna ask ur husband to send email from his email account.

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
Hi guys,

I am really happy that I came across this forum today. Made me feel better to see many people going through the same things as I am.

I have few questions, hope someone can help me too.

I am in Montreal and I started my wife's sponsorship process in September 2010, she is in Lahore. We have only done Nikah, and becuase of that in November 2011 we received a letter from immigration Islamabad office saying that as our relationship has not been consummated, and that it will only be consummated after she gets her permanent residence visa, because of this they think our marriage is not genuine. And they asked us for further proof of our ongoing relationship.

We explained that I do not live in Pakistan so we could not live together and we explained that the significance of Nikah I Islam. Also gave them proof of our ongoing communications...

My question is, has anyone else experienced this and also do you guys think this will delay our file? I can really use some help and guidance here...

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
s_design said:
Hi guys,

I am really happy that I came across this forum today. Made me feel better to see many people going through the same things as I am.

I have few questions, hope someone can help me too.

I am in Montreal and I started my wife's sponsorship process in September 2010, she is in Lahore. We have only done Nikah, and becuase of that in November 2011 we received a letter from immigration Islamabad office saying that as our relationship has not been consummated, and that it will only be consummated after she gets her permanent residence visa, because of this they think our marriage is not genuine. And they asked us for further proof of our ongoing relationship.

We explained that I do not live in Pakistan so we could not live together and we explained that the significance of Nikah I Islam. Also gave them proof of our ongoing communications...

My question is, has anyone else experienced this and also do you guys think this will delay our file? I can really use some help and guidance here...
apko sab se phle full wedding karni chahye cz unho ne saf kehdia k ur marriage is nt genuine r uski pics rukhsati ki after full wedding proofs wagera send kare sirf commuincations se wo thori satisfied hngae ap dono k wo r yes if ap unko covenice nhi kar sake tu apki file delay hu sakta r may b wo apko interview may dal dai ..so apko jald se jald unko stong proofs bhejne chahye

PSS

Jan 27, 2012
impulsive said:
does anyone know how many pictures & what color background needed for passpoert size pictures for ppr before they issue the visa. Any input regarding the information would be very much appreciated.
2PHOTOS1.SHOW A FULL FRONT VIEW OF PERSON HEAD AND SHOULDERS SHOWING FULL FACE CENTRED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PHOTOGRAPH
2.HAVE A PLAIN WHITE BACKGROUND
3.MEASURE BETWEEN 25MM AND 35MM (1 AND 1 3/8) FROM CHIN TO CROWN
4.HAVE 35MM 45MM FINISHED SIZE AND MAKE SURE THE SIZE MUST BE 35MM 45MM ITS NOT THE SAME AS PASSPORT PHOTOS